Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares (504 Views)

A Heart That Cares: TB Joshua’s Date With History / Today Is My Birthday And No one Cares To Send Me Cash. Thank U Jesus / Happy Children’s Day Celebration To All Nigerian Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares by godchildjayboy(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
The 27 th of this month of may is a month set aside for total reminiscence, but most people take time out to either reflect or merry!
Once in our lifetime, there comes a stage that is so inevitable, that we never can escape from, this stage is tagged or mostly called the Childs stage.
Once in our lifetime there comes a memory that we do cherish and never want to do away with and that we never want it to fade away. That memory is what we call children memory.
I am very sure those of us who are adult and have misplaced our cherished photos of our childhood, will be ready to pay over a million dollars to retrieve them…..
HAPPY CHILDREN DAY TO ALL CHILDREN OF THE WORLD…
This period that is aforementioned is a very vital stage in every human's life. It vital because it plays many roles in shaping the future of human person, I will love to make myself clear as much as possible. To great extent, our association as children, our environment our foundation our parent play major role in determining our destiny our future and our later life.
We ought to remember this that children are gift from God, no matter the shape or physical features they are born with; they are real gift of mercy from God. Another basic thing that parent ought to know is that, the tomorrow they clamor for is determined by how they treat their children or wards. It is our basic responsibility as a government as parents and as adult to develop these children in a godly way that they should grow.
In the world today, there are million of children roaming the street without no clear and elusive future or destination all because their predestination has been ridden off or influenced by many factors affecting our community. It is with pain however that I write this piece dedicated to all children of the world, especially the motherless babies, the young teenagers who have been forced into all sorts of crimes and prostitution. I really love them and feel their pain, they should never give up rather they should be strong and use their challenges as ladder to the apex of success and zenith of fulfillment.
Re: Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares by abujaticket: 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
happy children day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Engineers Are Usually The Best Partners In Relationships / Help! My Posted Topic Mysteriously Disappeared. / The Best Ever Mobile Marketing Business Complete Setup In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.