Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (25973 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2016
[s][/s]Yes!!! It's another children's day MAY 27 grin.
We did it last year and we will be doing it again this year smiley https://www.nairaland.com/2339375/childrens-day-upload-picture-baby

There is nothing more in life than watching your child grow which ofcus is the best happiness so far....Yoruba's will say "omo lere, omo laso". If you have billions without a kid to succeed u, you came a wasted life *fact" (some will argue )

I could remember the last time I saw my kid and it shows in her face she has really missed me a lot but daddy needs to hustle grin

Our funny convo months ago grin

Baby: daddy I want to follow you
Daddy: why?
Baby: "ojuju" will catch me here ( my house she has been living for 6 years grin kids sha)
Daddy: "ojuju" is not here (laughing)
Baby: (about to cry) "ojuju" is here and "shisha" (her dog) will bite me.
Daddy: shisha is your friend, he won't bite u
Baby: no joor (this time with tears cry )

I had to pet her with my phone she started unlocking after watching me twice while I unlocked it to watch funny videos and few cartoons I had on it. When your kid is smart, it's a bonus cheesy and you will need to play harder before u can deceive them. I left while she was sleeping with her one leg placed on my traveling bag grin grin grin

Pic 1 : trying to be like linda ikeji (hopefully I will buy a mansion too to replace the black gate grin)

Pic 2: you go fear cultural day cheesy

The door is open cool
Shout out to your kids and siblings

Last year, some claimed our pictures will be used by ritualist. If you aren't evil, don't think evil. ,

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
Abeg make una take am easy ooo. Kidnappers and ritualists everywhere. Make una kid picture no land for village witches table biko.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by klassykute(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2016
i cant shout .. so i bring d south here

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by adenine02: 7:07am On May 27, 2016
nice
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by BayLord01(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2016
S/O to my swit@, Happy children day. #DadLuv #dadchoice #DadSwit@. Allah is your strength.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by BayLord01(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2016
Happy children day swit@s, wish u more of today in Gud health and wealth. #God bless #Mummy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Swissheart(f): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agarawu23(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by bjprodint(f): 9:23am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my princess Omotuyi Ayomide Sunshine.u brought sunshine to my world when all was dark,I celebrate u everyday and today I share d celebration with the world,I love u my little Doctor

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my niece AKI and PAWPAW

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Shaadey: 9:38am On May 27, 2016

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Jamean(f): 10:09am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my niece. Aunty loves you a whole lot. smiley

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iykebest1(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day kid.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ijeshaboy: 10:40am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my little oyinkansola, walahi I love u.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
Jamean:
Happy children's day to my niece.
she is beautiful. Does she any semblance with u ?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Dyt(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day my sunshine
Words can't express how much I am proud of you
Mum loves you to the moon and back

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by knightsTempler: 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
kiss
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by salabscholar01(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
I CELEBRATE UUUUU....... He stares at me as always, He gives me confidence that He got the best mum... He Looks Smart cool modified

29 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
HCD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by vosquare: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by iliyande(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy here to look for a babe for this handsome boboo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by lonelydora: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
Any ritualist trying to use our pix, I say HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!

Warning ⚠: This picture is only for Nairaland use. Any other use outside Nairaland is highly prohibited.

Modified: I'm sorry guys I can't upload pix of my children here. Wifey is not comfortable with it. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kombats: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Allosaurus: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
Agarawu23, how come you have a cute daughter but you're so ugly you couldn't win ordinary Mr Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
As I neva born pikin yet, make I upload my own pishure finally. Abeg make una no yab me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. #LazyFriday #INoGetWork Dedicated to all my boos kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
My son Olayinka. Happy children's day.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
HAppy childrens' day to my god-daughter omolola aka Loly smiley

31 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by asumo12: 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
grin

Happy Children Day kids!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Arewa12: 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
happy childrens day in jennifer word "I am a childrenses"

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ireneony(f): 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
I don't have embarassed

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Childrens Day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.