Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Voice Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Voice Nigeria (6669 Views)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale / Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 9:17am On May 27, 2016
Opening this thread for an avenue to make comments on the on going the voice Nigeria contest...sponsored by Airtel & coca-cola
its a major event going on now on Africa Magic urban on sundays by seven o clock.....for me.....last sunday was awesome and Connel HIT it with the song when a woman loves by R-Kelly...his got the strongest voice so far...and then with TEAM TIMI...awesome...Nonso Bassey so dissapointed me by choosing patoranking...but oh well...share your fun...whose been your best so far and which team are you supporting?
Re: The Voice Nigeria by oladele239(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
I have a crush on KweenSisan wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria by fikkybaby(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
oh boi that nonso of a guy disappointed me so much,watttt imorgin he went to pick pato,infct d guy fumbled no be smal,i love connels voice too,team waje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 9:52am On May 30, 2016
so the judges are getting sentimental about the whole issue abi? Timi picking Grace mac over that guy....and that Emem girl can sing quite alright..but why didnt they steal Obed?...for me..of all the judges...Waje made the best decisions yesterday...maybe they should have thrown this open to the public to judge...cause all i can see are just sentiments...and...A LOTTA GAY DUDES....smh#pissed
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wait wait wait...am I the only one getting pissed?..did you see that?..Timi has lost his sense of judgement....picking zoo escape Armstrong over Vivianne..the same girl he said 'the rejected stone would become the chief corner stone' for..thank God 2face was wise... I think I'll be changing teams very soon..for now only Waje is repping cause i can't even understand how 2face picked that Theodora girl..i don't want to judge..I hope its just them being sentimental not that they've started straffing..ehn!...thank God 33yrs old Flavour gone..lol..He tried though..Patoranking was just after his hood kind of people...oh!..the story continues...these judges be tampering with people's destinies..that Theodora girl sha..na wa o
Re: The Voice Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Getting update from you guys.
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wait wait wait...am I the only one getting pissed?..did you see that?..Timi has lost his sense of judgement....picking zoo escape Armstrong over Vivianne..the same girl he said 'the rejected stone would become the chief corner stone' for..thank God 2face was wise... I think I'll be changing teams very soon..for now only Waje is repping cause i can't even understand how 2face picked that Theodora girl..i don't want to judge..I hope its just them being sentimental not that they've started straffing..ehn!...thank God 33yrs old Flavour gone..lol..He tried though..Patoranking was just after his hood kind of people...oh!..the story continues...these judges be tampering with people's destinies..that Theodora girl sha..na wa o#The Voice Nigeria
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Getting update from you guys.
Are you following the show?
Re: The Voice Nigeria by porshuch: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Oni Roxy sang better Theodore.

I can see that gay called Joe blue .

Team waje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
porshuch:
Oni Roxy sang better Theodore.

I can see that gay called Joe blue .

Team waje
...say it again sister...Totally!...the Joe blue's a great singer though
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
last week though

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
my Obed..

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just cant wait to hear Connel sing again-HE KILLED IT!

Re: The Voice Nigeria by pikin1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kk
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
All selections made last sunday..i concur
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
last night wins

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
it continues

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
And Lovely Timi steals

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Team Waje- khemmie Shammah and Promise need your save..to vote by sms simply text their unique number to 33120
Promise-31
Shammah-32
Khemmie-28

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Team 2-BAba- Viveeyan, Emem and Gabriel need your save...personally am saving Viveeyan...Emem annoys me with her slutty looks#just saying
viveeyan-08
Emem-03
Gabriel-04
send their numbers to 33120(MAJORLY AIRTEL SUBSCRIBERS)

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Team Pato-Prime, Linda and Sylvia need your save
Prime-14
Linda-12
Sylvia-15
send their unique numbers to 33120(Chike was saved)

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
NOW TO THE TEAM THAT KILLED IT FOR ME-TEAM TIMI

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vicky was saved...Dewe, Grace Mac and Joe Blue need your votes
Dewe-19
Grace mac-20
Joe Blue-21
Send their unique numbers to 33120...Only one contestant will be saved from each team so your votes really count...Voting lines are open till wednesday
P.S- Joe Blue was the bomb!

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2016
sorry it's coming late-your saves from last week#team 2baba #team waje # team patoranking fire #team Timi

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
They need your votes-Team Timi
Tobore-23
Armstrong Martins-17
kOFO-22
text their unique number to 33120(airtel subscribers) voting lines close 10pm today

1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2016
Team Waje-
Arese-25
Chiche-26
Dawn-27
Their unique numbers to 33120

Re: The Voice Nigeria by Liljeez(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sisan......u attended NEPA ryt?
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Liljeez:
Sisan......u attended NEPA ryt?
..yep
Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
team 2baba
David-02
Precious-06
Theodora-07

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Team Patoranking Fire
Benjamin-09
Uche Michael-16
DNA-11
VOTING LINES CLOSE 11PM TODAY...#sorry about the 10pm info

Re: The Voice Nigeria by KweenSisan(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
You can also vote using the WE-Chat app...
Re: The Voice Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Make I come and pitch my tent here!!!!

Let me Cc other Voice Nigeria mama... Fabmummy, orirebaby, enque, Fortius, Jumayin, Christybabe, Maureenslyvia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Shows Off The Interior Of His Office (Photos) / Harmattan: Keke Napep Driver Provide Blanket For Passengers In Kano. PHOTOS / One Of Obi Cubana And Cubana Chief Priest Source Of Wealth ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.