Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) (46381 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Lastanza: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
balogu1:

Gbam
Absolutely right,those saying they should cancel the scheme,haven't really interracted with these graduates to know the kind of people our universities are grooming every year.low mentally everywhere

D way people abuse Education in Nigeria these days is alarming mehn!
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2016
The whole system in this country is Rotten
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Saladin25(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2016
okonja:

If you are joking, stop it, if not, then read this; "Except you are still an undergraduate or have passed the stage long ago, you need no prophet BUT logical thinking to tell you that the complete regalia n the bucket beside the body qualifies him to be a corp member that left the camp with nowhere to go. angry

"...those who got their kernel cracked by benevolent spirit should learn how to be humble"

It's not your might, you are only a living grace. cool cool
I like the way you reply that guy. He thinks it was his power that gave him job. If he can't help them, why broadcasting it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Slingshotz(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
[b]I have Said it before and i will say it over again..

''NYSC is a stupid and clueless scheme''

I see no reason why i should struggle to get an education from infantry to adulthood for more than 20 years, The University alone is a hell of work from looking for admission, facing hardship and survival with Financial problems coming from a poor background, Social problems (cultism), Educational problems and stress from the school, Lecturers, ASUU with long numerous strikes and all the bad learning infrastructures only to come out to another struggle of getting your result, documents?

And then, the wasted time waiting on NYSC, Another wasted 1 extra year in NYSC doing what exactly? Is it the girls and boys who go there to engage in all sorts of immoralities in camp, hardship or the irregularities going on...
Or is it the way our soldiers and co sleep with girls/people's future wives for promised benefits ? Go to camp and see/ask what is happening there ? why do we invite our creator to punish us for our actions ? What is it exactly? a friend who came back the last set was narrating how supposed to be graduate girls, boys was indulging in prostitution right there in camp until they were caught.. or is it the married couples who find the camp as a place for opportunity to sleep around like it is their best chance? or the ones engaged who find the camp as a payback station to cheat?

why is our generation now without values? what happen to fearing God/Allah ?

The Most f_ucked up part is after serving the acclaimed fatherland, you will then realize your life just started as you might not be lucky to be rich or connected to secure a Job with security...

Go to the Streets in Nigeria and find out what graduates are going through.. Is this a country or HELL? Why are we suffering and smiling?

Well, i can blame the youths for this too, all we do is talk, write, complain, no action.. Infact, they enjoy the immoralities and the Corper priorities,

I have friends my agemates whom after NYSC are asking me for Job assistance knowing fully well we graduated at or about thesame time..
So me who refused to serve instead went on to use my time more productively should be carrying your cross abi? No way..

The mouth you used to gist me all the immoralities you did and enjoyed in camp, use that time to think again and do what is right..

they are even so broke that the little money given to them as allowance make them feel like they have it all..

What a country of EDUCATED dullards[/b]

Not every body is as selfish and arrogant as you are, nor is it everybody dat went wit an immorale motive you have a very limited view about life...thoes children that don't have the oppurtunity u had who will teach n inspire them...for ur mind now u dey epp pipu
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2016
bjbukzy:

u still serving??
... I am done with service..Service never ends... service must be part of you... that is a true leader.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

I see no reason why i should struggle to get an education from infantry to adulthood for more than 20 years, The University alone is a hell of work from looking for admission, facing hardship and survival with Financial problems coming from a poor background, Social problems (cultism), Educational problems and stress from the school, Lecturers, ASUU with long numerous strikes and all the bad learning infrastructures only to come out to another struggle of getting your result, documents?

And then, the wasted time waiting on NYSC, Another wasted 1 extra year in NYSC doing what exactly? Is it the girls and boys who go there to engage in all sorts of immoralities in camp, hardship or the irregularities going on...
Or is it the way our soldiers and co sleep with girls/people's future wives for promised benefits ? Go to camp and see/ask what is happening there ? why do we invite our creator to punish us for our actions ? What is it exactly? a friend who came back the last set was narrating how supposed to be graduate girls, boys was indulging in prostitution right there in camp until they were caught.. or is it the married couples who find the camp as a place for opportunity to sleep around like it is their best chance? or the ones engaged who find the camp as a payback station to cheat?

The Most f_ucked up part is after serving the acclaimed fatherland, you will then realize your life just started as you might not be lucky to be rich or connected to secure a Job with security...

Go to the Streets in Nigeria and find out what graduates are going through.. Is this a country or HELL? Why are we suffering and smiling?

Well, i can blame the youths for this too, all we do is talk, write, complain, no action.. Infact, they enjoy the immoralities and the Corper priorities,

I have friends my agemates whom after NYSC are asking me for Job assistance knowing fully well we graduated at or about thesame time..
So me who refused to serve instead went on to use my time more productively should be carrying your cross abi? No way..

The mouth you used to gist me all the immoralities you did and enjoyed in camp, use that time to think again and do what is right..

they are even so broke that the little money given to them as allowance make them feel like they have it all..

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2016
prodiG:
Do you know if he has tried He those options u mentioned without success and you are drawing conclusions.If you dont know what to say STFU!

If after writing a letter to the DG, NYSC still can't provide an accommodation for Him, He will be free to RETURN TO HIS FATHERS HOUSE.

by the way, it is impossible for him to still be homeless after writing a letter to the DIRECTOR GENERAL of NYSC . so pls, transfer Ur aggression elsewhere.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
linearity:

And what made you think, he didn't try any of those options?

Your conclusions made it look as if, when the choice of where to spend the night came to his mind, his first and only thought was the bridge.

BTW, if one write a letter to the DG, will they respond and provide the temporary accommodation same day before night fall?

believe me, They will respond by fire.

My friend (a fellow corp member) sent a mail to NYSC to complain about delay in paying our January federal allawee. If U see the speed wey dem use answer us ehn!!!

So believe me bro I know what I am talking of.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na now I hear you.

Come take stout make you shak.
Thanks man, I dont take stout on week days, but weekends.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by 1metre: 3:18pm On May 27, 2016
hakeem4:
Wow it's not fair

So who do we blame today ?
you blame the nonsense corper member who doesnt know his or her place of primary assignment. any serving corper who is stranded in any way, is doing sth outside his assigned duty
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2016
Omowonuola001:

Bro not everything be stunt ..a question for u shey u don serve before u talk?

My dear, I'm currently serving in Akwa Ibom state.

if He report this kind matter to DG, I assure U bro many people will lose their job & He will get an executive/VIP accommodation
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
nickxtra:
Thanks man, I dont take stout on week days, but weekends.
is today not Friday?when does your weekend start
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

I concur 101%. Your position is same as mine.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Joshuaomakacha: 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
Its not by force to serve in abuja
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by chorexbayan: 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by buksaylor001: 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
This can't happen under GEJ-why would they take in a corner when the main staff is being asked to go home due to some policies of one unrepentant dullard-
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Christensen: 4:20pm On May 27, 2016
Vonwolf:
Why is he attracting public sympathy when he can easily identify with his religious group.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Christensen: 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
nkemdi89:
I can't see any corper o, all I can see is a mad man wearing an NYSC outfits.
hahahahah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by shamsuRana(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2016
AirstarKane:
10q o I was posted to gwarinpa still looking for accommodation. I just left the place to rest my head in Lagos. Hoping to get accommodation free o cos it's expensive there.the search can be annoying much more rejection it just makes one blank.

Rent is a bit cheaper at dutse a low density area 5 to 10 minute drive to gwarinpa.A studio goes for not up to 200k.also in gwarinpa as well,at a place called "lungu" studio goes for 170k.start making plans before you come back.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by AROZIBE: 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
hakeem4:
Wow it's not fair

yah dats right, definitely there must be sombody to blame pls let's tink
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
if your colleagues engaged in such immoralities instead of using their time more wisely.... i don't care, they are the cause to their own problems, not you or me

Its high time people learn the truth the bitter ways without trying to protect their interest like a mother does to her children.

So 2 -3 weeks in camp activities equals to justifying their immoralities that couldn't fetch them job? undecided
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by layeenka(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Notice me yoruba corper.......we know how they roll Say something reasonable for once na! Why u embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by layeenka(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Notice me yoruba corper.......we know how they roll Say something reasonable for once na! Why u embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
Naija corpers, This reminds me the place I Slept, the election night, when I was Serving in Abia State, during the 2015 general Election. RATS were Wining and dining all through in my khaki trousers with full confidence. grin But still serving the nation cha.... cool

Same thing with me. I and my colleagues slept in an uncompleted school building that night during the 2011 elections in oyo state. I can never forget that day.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Alixe(f): 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
richidinho:
Abuja residents are friendly people, why not make sharp sharp friend?
Or couldn't he just locate the nearest corpers lodge.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2016
This guy is daft jor..
What happened to..

Your PPA lodge (If any)
Corpers Lodge?
NCCF Lodge?
Family House?
Houses of your CLO or LGI?
Your fellow new friends from camp?

And so many other options?

Gerraaaaaa of here jor

Attention seeker
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
okonja:

If you are joking, stop it, if not, then read this; "Except you are still an undergraduate or have passed the stage long ago, you need no prophet BUT logical thinking to tell you that the complete regalia n the bucket beside the body qualifies him to be a corp member that left the camp with nowhere to go. angry

"...those who got their kernel cracked by benevolent spirit should learn how to be humble"

It's not your might, you are only a living grace. cool cool
Thank you but it's not joke because I see no reason why a sane person will do that. What happens to motor parks, churches, mosque aynd guard houses? There is no way a full grown man dressed in his full national regalia will have a place he can put his head if he approaches any of those places, did he consider the risk of sleeping on the bridge before taking that as a last resort? What make you an educated person is not the numerous qualifications acquired but the ability to make use of your thinking cap in difficult situations of these nature. Please we shouldn't condole laxity, probably he was carried away with the euphoria of passing out and thereby subjected him as a winebibber.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2016
okonja:

So 2 -3 weeks in camp activities equals to justifying their immoralities that couldn't fetch them job? undecided
Oga. It is like you can not understand the simple careless basics i am trying to explain pertaining the Nigerian youth... There is no way i can explain better as it seems you dont anything wrong in wasting their time in general with wrong priorities. Maybe this is your case too or luckily got away with it. just go your own and i go mine. Case closed
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2016
shapeey:

Same thing with me. I and my colleagues slept in an uncompleted school building that night during the 2011 elections in oyo state. I can never forget that day.
IT was hell, tugs chasing us up and down, because of GEJ & PMB... but we all thank God
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
Slingshotz:

Not every body is as selfish and arrogant as you are, nor is it everybody dat went wit an immorale motive you have a very limited view about life...thoes children that don't have the oppurtunity u had who will teach n inspire them...for ur mind now u dey epp pipu
no be me put you for the one wey you dey, you decided to live your life anyhow.. you eithier repent on time before it is too late to face the consequences
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 27, 2016
08109667209 he should call me i will help him get a ppa in fmoj
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Behira(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
hakeem4:
Wow it's not fair
Buhari cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) / Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.