Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) (46453 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
Where are the ones that wanted to protest? Make them protest na!!? Smh!
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
is today not Friday?when does your weekend start
Bros, its this night o. Am now ready, throw me one bottle. Hope it gets to me in Abuja
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by jaafree: 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
First thing that comes to mind is did that guy see food chop? What is he going to chop for breakfast sef? Has he been taking bath?... Chai me I no send o, I be corper but I they my father's house dey flex, nothing do me. F**k the clarion call.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
nickxtra:
Bros, its this night o. Am now ready, throw me one bottle. Hope it gets to me in Abuja
come to maiduguri sambisa forest to be precised
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by moruphb: 9:47pm On May 27, 2016
The same Kubwa where NYSC camp is located?
The guy needs his head examine, he is not worthy to be a graduate.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by MUVA(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
S.O.S

Strawberrycream bumbae please If you get to see this, I really need to talk to you.
There are limits to what I can say here but please try to reach out to me please. I'm sorry, I should've listened to you. I really need you now. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by sekzy99(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
Heeeeeem
WebSurfer:
[b]I have Said it before and i will say it over again..

''NYSC is a stupid and clueless scheme''

I see no reason why i should struggle to get an education from infantry to adulthood for more than 20 years, The University alone is a hell of work from looking for admission, facing hardship and survival with Financial problems coming from a poor background, Social problems (cultism), Educational problems and stress from the school, Lecturers, ASUU with long numerous strikes and all the bad learning infrastructures only to come out to another struggle of getting your result, documents?

And then, the wasted time waiting on NYSC, Another wasted 1 extra year in NYSC doing what exactly? Is it the girls and boys who go there to engage in all sorts of immoralities in camp, hardship or the irregularities going on...
Or is it the way our soldiers and co sleep with girls/people's future wives for promised benefits ? Go to camp and see/ask what is happening there ? why do we invite our creator to punish us for our actions ? What is it exactly? a friend who came back the last set was narrating how supposed to be graduate girls, boys was indulging in prostitution right there in camp until they were caught.. or is it the married couples who find the camp as a place for opportunity to sleep around like it is their best chance? or the ones engaged who find the camp as a payback station to cheat?

why is our generation now without values? what happen to fearing God/Allah ?

The Most f_ucked up part is after serving the acclaimed fatherland, you will then realize your life just started as you might not be lucky to be rich or connected to secure a Job with security...

Go to the Streets in Nigeria and find out what graduates are going through.. Is this a country or HELL? Why are we suffering and smiling?

Well, i can blame the youths for this too, all we do is talk, write, complain, no action.. Infact, they enjoy the immoralities and the Corper priorities,

I have friends my agemates whom after NYSC are asking me for Job assistance knowing fully well we graduated at or about thesame time..
So me who refused to serve instead went on to use my time more productively should be carrying your cross abi? No way..

The mouth you used to gist me all the immoralities you did and enjoyed in camp, use that time to think again and do what is right..

they are even so broke that the little money given to them as allowance make them feel like they have it all..

What a country of EDUCATED dullards[/b]
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Slingshotz(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2016
WebSurfer:
no be me put you for theeay you decided to live your life, you eithier repent on time before it is too late to face the consequences

Even if you be Jesus no body go make heaven
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
Slingshotz:

Even if you be Jesus no body go make heaven
it is better to live life acknowlegding he exists and die to find out he doesnt than live life only carelessly and die to find out he existed and you could have made it like others... YOLO.. Be a wiser man
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
nkemdi89:

Thank you but it's not joke because I see no reason why a sane person will do that. What happens to motor parks, churches, mosque aynd guard houses? There is no way a full grown man dressed in his full national regalia will have a place he can put his head if he approaches any of those places, did he consider the risk of sleeping on the bridge before taking that as a last resort? What make you an educated person is not the numerous qualifications acquired but the ability to make use of your thinking cap in difficult situations of these nature. Please we shouldn't condole laxity, probably he was carried away with the euphoria of passing out and thereby subjected him as a winebibber.
no mind that okonja guy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2016
There was a country, called Nigeria where lawlessness and corruption were the order of the day. NYSC still remains a useless scheme. I will not forget the number of days I slept in an abandoned NYSC lodge in Igumale village, Ado LGA Benue State all in the name of Nysc. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by DanAdes525(m): 1:40am On May 28, 2016
WebSurfer:
Oga. It is like you can not understand the simple careless basics i am trying to explain pertaining the Nigerian youth... There is no way i can explain better as it seems you dont anything wrong in wasting their time in general with wrong priorities. Maybe this is your case too or luckily got away with it. just go your own and i go mine. Case closed

Luckily I've taken my time to read all comments, and I can tell that mr websurfer has social issues. A lawless man, is a lawless man regardless of where he is. If I was a successful fraudster at world bank, you now think - me moving to the CBN would stop me from being a fraudster? No. I'm not justifying it, or asking people to cheat on themselves on the slightest freedom they get, but what makes the orientation camp different from the university or even life itself? Nothing. Because the NYSC orientation camp is just a sectional activity going on in the world.
You don't prey on a person's mind by attacking them and hope to win. I got slightly offended with "maybe its your case too or luckily got away with it" but I can't take pills for someone's headache. Only weak people fall for your antics - of attack at the slightest disagreement. If you think life is all about riches and wealth and a job, I'm sorry its not.
If you were Nigeria's president, I wonder what you would have said to your classmate that wasn't so favoured, giving illogical reasons why he ended up a gateman. Change your habits.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2016
DanAdes525:

Luckily I've taken my time to read all comments, and I can tell that mr websurfer has social issues. A lawless man, is a lawless man regardless of where he is. If I was a successful fraudster at world bank, you now think - me moving to the CBN would stop me from being a fraudster? No. I'm not justifying it, or asking people to cheat on themselves on the slightest freedom they get, but what makes the orientation camp different from the university or even life itself? Nothing. Because the NYSC orientation camp is just a sectional activity going on in the world.
You don't prey on a person's mind by attacking them and hope to win. I got slightly offended with "maybe its your case too or luckily got away with it" but I can't take pills for someone's headache. Only weak people fall for your antics - of attack at the slightest disagreement. If you think life is all about riches and wealth and a job, I'm sorry its not.
If you were Nigeria's president, I wonder what you would have said to your classmate that wasn't so favoured, giving illogical reasons why he ended up a gateman. Change your habits.
i will not even blame you.. Like i told the other guy... If you think you are right, continue.. Life only get you what you give. Very simple
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
HBD fmr cope.
layeenka:
Notice me yoruba corper.......we know how they roll
Say something reasonable for once na! Why u embarrassing yourself here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.