Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 (41322 Views)

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nsonso: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
ONE NAIJERIYA! That weea
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
They didn't even wait for the IG to finish vowing before striking again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by kceewhyte(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2016
The Man is just like what Ortum is called in Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by SleekMallam: 1:21pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
yea! this has be d plan of pdp and gej to destabilise d new govt by training snipers to disquise as herdsmen and ipod avengers. but dont worry this year we wil take down all d snipers or terrorist
Your sophistication deserves national award.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by everozone: 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
Benue people enjoy your indolence APC while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Esperooke(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Ortom you are a Judas to your people and the Middle Belt.

You joined APC knowing fully well that it is an Islamic party. Ortom are you enjoying ya 30 pieces of silver now?

What a dunce of a governor!

It took him more than one month to visit Agatu community, now it is his turn.

He needs to go beyond lamentation .
Let me ask you? The many thousands of people killed during GEJ era, could it be because they voted for PDP according to your own coin?....

U need to learn how to reason with your brain bro, get matured and rise above unprofitable ethnic chauvinism.
Agreed, fulani milítia is a menace presently but giving it political colouration is Petty. By the way, did the people of Nimbo, Enugu also voted APC?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by tundejulius(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
Will u wait until your people will be kill before u take actions pls Mr governor people coming to pay u a visit will not help matter all are political game from other governor pls Mr governor do what is need full .every day cry and condolences visit will not help u.help your self
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
I sweae I seem not to give a Bleep bout this benue people again,sinxe they can't protect themselve,they should shut up nd le fulani's keep killing them,bunch of cowardsif they like they should keep lookin like mumu na them know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by eddyslim(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
I LOVE FAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by brosammy(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2016
Ortom is not actually the name of this governor but ODE (fool), every one of you are blaming Fayose for his repelling action those beast called fulani herdsmen, if you cant provide feed for your herds then stop rearing,but you open that your own two eye whatching your people dying. Those fulani are just animal in human skin, the only thing the understand is violence, and to cub them iron sharpens iron

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by lovat(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so becos he join apc that is why una sent herdsmen to his state, even to his village, this is just more confirmation that pdp and gej is behind the terrorist group across d country
first dumb zombie I'm seeing on NL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by AMI3(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
How did this man become a governor because i believe most politicians most have soiled their hands in one evil act or the other.

Doing the needful suppose not to be a problem for him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by toma3: 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
ortom is as weak as ebonyi state government

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by lynxcoln(f): 1:53pm On May 27, 2016
that's what you get for showing statesmanship to savages
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
The governor of that state is a big F00l
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Mbediogu(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
the ipod gov that lament to d world over 2 death in nimbo, u all praise d gov for lamenting,wailing over his foolishness, playing politics with d number of death recorded, but in agatu that d herdsmen kil people everyday, even to d govs village, u said he should not lament even to his colleagues, ehn hypocrite

Aren't u stewpid? See your life!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Bjergtrolde: 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, do cows eat rice that is unharvested undecided

embarassed

No, they only eat Jollof rice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by MaziOmenuko: 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Stay there and be whining like a disabled ar'se.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by lucky1759(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
9ja please read

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by NaWetinDey(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2016
[/b]"He lamented...?[b]

Ok o; let these governors keep lamenting.
The people are seeing clearer what sycophants and cowards have taken over leadership of states. For me, any governor who dreads Buhari or any president and the presidency is either a thief or a coward-in which case he should never have been considered any inch qualified to lead. Our problems are with our representative from ward, local, state and federal level; it's not Buhari. Those who want to agitate or take action should start with those and, by the time they are halfway, their demands would have been met without collateral damages.

Why the hell will a governor keep lamenting and/or praying when murderers are after his subjects and their means of livelihood?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by naijaking1: 2:09pm On May 27, 2016
Did anyone notice that Okorohausa and Ortom never used the word 'Fulani' in their speech?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
So we should start crying for him? when other people's children, parents, brothers and sisters were killed, they were not humans but when its in your kindret and your farm you now raised olodolical alarm. Th e fact is that you re complaining because of your rice farm, because you were so reluctant and too dumber to adopt any resistable measur while the killings last. otherwise if you had any interest of tackling the manece and was stuffed with puzzles, you could at least borrow some clue from Fayose and Ikpeazu. I have no sorry to waste on you, you can as well call on Ugwuanyi to update you on his fasting and prayer points.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by FTBOY: 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so becos he join apc that is why una sent herdsmen to his state, even to his village, this is just more confirmation that pdp and gej is behind the terrorist group across d country
who be dis one? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by glossy6(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Yeye Governor.

You sold your soul to the devil, so expect the worse.

Pity is something that's wasted on Benue people because they voted in APC. It is now clear to them that a bird at hand is better than all the noises coming from bush.

Most times they're from other animals that are just having sex.

Grow some balls(What can balls do sef?) grow some vag'na like Fayoose(cause that small thing can stand serious pounding)

Learn some lesson from Fayoose Don't learn from our Governor, he weeps openly and it doesn't change anything. It shows how week he's.

Be like Fayoose.

Do you think buhari cares?

What I really don't get is why brave people vote cowards into power.

kondomatic !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Billygee2u: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Rexyl(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2016
Fulani wants to implement heinous agenda which is the legacy left behind by Utman Dan fodio. Policies of the present administration and deposition of the president to Fulani mission should be reviewed to find out the ways they comply with such agenda.

I pity those who are being brainwashed to directly or indirectly support the movement to implement the agenda. The final result of the move would create serious problems and increase sorrow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by AbdulHaram(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
the ipod gov that lament to d world over 2 death in nimbo, u all praise d gov for lamenting,wailing over his foolishness, playing politics with d number of death recorded, but in agatu that d herdsmen kil people everyday, even to d govs village, u said he should not lament even to his colleagues, ehn hypocrite
You keep dropping dumb posts and getting no likes. Don't you think it's enough reason to leave the thread? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by jsb(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Wailing is just starting...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by greatman247(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Yeye Governor.

You sold your soul to the devil, so expect the worse.

Pity is something that's wasted on Benue people because they voted in APC. It is now clear to them that a bird at hand is better than all the noises coming from bush.

Most times they're from other animals that are just having sex.

Grow some balls(What can balls do sef?) grow some vag'na like Fayoose(cause that small thing can stand serious pounding)

Learn some lesson from Fayoose Don't learn from our Governor, he weeps openly and it doesn't change anything. It shows how week he's.

Be like Fayoose.

Do you think buhari cares?

What I really don't get is why brave people vote cowards into power.

Your fayose is also a coward, this thing happened in his state too. Your fayose criticise everyone, the same way APC gov have owe salaries, he owe salaries too, and he was confused at what to do, he shut down schools and banks cos they didn't pay taxes, he goes after people for taxes and despite all he can't even pay salaries, is the same person u ask Benue state gov to take a cue from? U certainly have no justification for that. I thought u will even suggest Gov. Ambode, a great governor that is working unlike fayose who talks a lot and nothing to show for it. He criticise APC led govt and yet every negative things that is happening under APC led govt is happening right under his nose too without prompt solution. The workers in his state have gone on strike for non payment of 5 months salaries he owe. I think that man should put his house to order first before talking. Most PDP govs too owe salaries so not just APC gov, so solution should be sort for not criticism.

The issue of herdsmen is not supposed to be politicised at all, Nigeria as a country suppose to unite against it and fight this to logical end. Cos if anyone keep blaming APC govt for herdsmen that is when u guys will not have any meaningful solution to the problem, cos this goes way beyond party affiliation. Herdsmen issue does not just happened today, its been on for years, even during GEJ era, they have been battling with Herdsmen issue. Even blowing up of Oil facilities does not just start today, they blew up Oil facilities during GEJ too. What we need is solution. So do your research very well before u talk.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
shoot at site go do this trick
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Optimist1(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
The real change is yet to arrive... Is just a matter of time for I remember when His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari said, ''Nigerian I will not disappoint you just grant me more years in advance, you will be flabbergasted to sight a gargantuan change''

I relax my comment here... Kudos to His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari the best president Nigeria ever had.

More lubricant to your elbows our noble presidor...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by bwazo6: 2:24pm On May 27, 2016
rapistbuhari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/herdsmen-take-gov-ortoms-home-kill-50-destroy-rice-farm/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Is it true dat dey attacked his village n farm? I think some fiful tot Chibok girls wa not abducted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.