Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! (47579 Views)

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
girl4rmspace:

it was great as always. Hope you doing good too?

Hello,how are you today? Please I will appreciate a confidential means of communication for me to know more about you and also to understand you better. I really like you and am convinced about that. I will like to be a good friend.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:

it was great as always. Hope you doing good too?

Hello...how have you been doing?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
careerman101:

Hello...how have you been doing?

Am good, you?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
girl4rmspace:

Am good, you?

Nwanyi oma adim mma,but its just that I haven't yet gotten the opportunity to express my geniue and sincere intentions towards you. Of a truth,am in love with the proceedings of your heart. I really admire your kind nature. I will be pleased to be a close and good friend of yours.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
careerman101:

Nwanyi oma adim mma,but its just that I haven't yet gotten the opportunity to express my geniue and sincere intentions towards you. Of a truth,am in love with the proceedings of your heart. I really admire your kind nature. I will be pleased to be a close and good friend of yours.

lol, who told you am kind? Am not o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol, who told you am kind? Am not o

Lol, but I think you are. Judging from all your comments and posts,you seems to be a good and kind-hearted individual because out of the aboundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. It only takes a good and beautiful heart to bring forth such virtuous personalities worthy of admiration and emulation. Agwa gi na amasim.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
careerman101:

Lol, but I think you are. Judging from all your comments and posts,you seems to be a good and kind-hearted individual because out of the aboundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. It only takes a good and beautiful heart to bring forth such virtuous personalities worthy of admiration and emulation. Agwa gi na amasim.

oh i see, so what's your career mr careerman
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2016
girl4rmspace:

oh i see, so what's your career mr careerman

Lol...Business career.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
careerman101:

Lol...Business career.
business career? Lol ok
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
girl4rmspace:

business career? Lol ok

Oh yes,through Entrepreneurship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.