Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life (1902 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Rapmoney(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Being handsome comes with its own troubles; it's not all that rosy as many people would want to believe. When a guy is physically endowed, he's bound to painfully endure certain misconceptions that come, especially, from members of the opposite sex. For us that are so ugly, we have little to worry about in this case! grin. As the English people would say, 'He who's already on the ground, need not fear a fall' wink

1) Every girl out there wants to believe that you are a player: Any girl you approach for a romantic affair automatically thinks you are a player because you are handsome! Being a player has nothing to do with people's looks...it has more to do with the individual, their values and what they have been exposed to.

2) You always have to explain over and over again that you are single: Ladies hardly believe you are single when you are handsome. Most of them feel you are lying because to them, handsome guys must be hooked up with someone all the years of their life! How ridiculous!!! You often see yourself trying to provide evidences to prove you are single as if na supreme court you dey! cool It's well.

3) People easily see you as threat to their wife or girlfriend: Sometimes, your fellow guys/men can just start 'beefing' you for just no reason other than you posing as threat to them in terms of their partner! Funny enough, it could be that you have sensed this and you are sincerely trying to avoid such confrontations, yet, they won't just let you be! Such guys can even be your pals or co-workers. God dey! cool

4) People start thinking you are gay when you don't keep girls: Isn't just possible for a handsome guy to stay without a girlfriend and people not insinuating that he's not sexually straight? Is having a girlfriend equivalent to taking in oxygen? I'm sure Jude Abaga (M.I) once said that.

5) Your partner often feel you might be cheating: Due to the constant compliments handsome guys get on-line and offline from the female folks, their partners could easily believe they are keeping other secret romantic relationships unknown to them!

Good evening everyone and happy weekend to you all!!! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Young03(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2016
That's only if I'm handsome
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by faith551(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
That number 2 and 4 are the most annoying.
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Bawsse(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2016
6. People automatically believe that you are soft... sad
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by sirthisthickkal: 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
Bawsse:
6. People automatically believe that you are soft... sad
Very true
Am a victim of 1, 3 and 4
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by TPAND(f): 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
sad we that are not handsome... Na we suffer all of them pass
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Juell(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by iamdurent(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2016
Team ugly boyz!!
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
I can relate with point number 3.
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
Hate the gay part angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by falconey(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
TPAND:
sad we that are not handsome... Na we suffer all of them pass

lwkm
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Rapmoney(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
Una go soon start to post pics for hia for verification o! grin
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by deskhal(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2016
Everybody dey claim fine boy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by STILESGANG: 11:19pm On May 27, 2016
Who cares about these sterotypes,after all is said and done,No one likes being ugly
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by refiner(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Dannidom(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2016
I no wan talk my own here I need two nairaland babes to come and verify if I am harrrdsome
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by DRISKLEF(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
I dont know about you but i'm handsome. undecided
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
this is like the one thousand one hundred and wanty one time I'll see this same thread...
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by lekmyth(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2016
everyone on this thread na fine boy cheesy
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Francheezy(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2016
Number 2 and 4 though. sadNumber 2 and 4 though.
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 12:52am On May 28, 2016
hmmmmm....make e no be like say I no talk anything. am out of here
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:14am On May 28, 2016
That number 4 point though. It got to a point i got tired of having anything to do with relationship or girls and the folks in my lodge started saying i'm Gay behind me. Only if they knew what i'v been through.

Truth be told, when it comes to relationship, i'm always unfortunate
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Edipee(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2016
That's why is removed my DP here. The PMs from gay guys and ladies weren't encouraging. Haba!
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Elkings123(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2016
Truth. They never believe that a handsome can be faithful to his relationship... #but some of us are
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2016
Number 1 nd 2 very true. And i hate having to convince anyone. You can't even speak freely without being accused of flirting.
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Whizzcute(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2016
Even the ones that are not handsome are commenting .lol
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by modestofynest(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2016
OP u kill am omo for the ph here as u say hello De barney turn see say u be soft dude omo u done enter dulling cos her mind go dey say u just wan chop clean mouth buh that's not always true
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by WhitegirlonNL(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2016
STILESGANG:
Who cares about these sterotypes,after all is said and done,No one likes being ugly
haha xactly
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by sammyogboso(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
I've got no tym 4 shit if u don't believe me Bleep off
Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by peter(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2016
Nobody is ugly..... We are jus broke

Re: 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life by Rapmoney(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2016
Whizzcute:
Even the ones that are not handsome are commenting .lol
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl / Am I Doing The Right Thing? (screenshots) / See The Potentials My Girlfriend Must Have If She Wants Us Together Forever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.