Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her (723 Views)

Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' / Fan Gave Phyno A Portrait In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Luvdbyursista(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
So Linda Ikeji actually posted this on her twitter page and got an epic reply from a fan..so not all corpses die? cheesy cheesy

Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Young03(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2016
Lol

the smelling.........
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by ojun50(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2016
Wicked reply
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by klassykute(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2016
still searching for EPIC REPLY
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by houstonia(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2016
[size=13pt]
And somebody would say Linda is human and bound to make mistakes, me I say she isn't human. [/size]
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by TPAND(f): 5:51pm On May 27, 2016
Chisos! Chaaiiiiiiii Oturugbeke... Linda queen of copy and paste and make money... Use your money millions to help yourself in English Language

Corpse found dead.... Chaiiiiii! Blood of Mami Water
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
Lol....leav my blogger wife alone oo

(1) (Reply)

Dancer, Husband Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Nairalanders Would You Do This To A Child. / How Beyoncé Opens The 2016 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.