Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... (6591 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Foreign Girls Are The Best / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 4:30am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:
Just passing by..

Let the bantu negroids continue telling themselves lies. Lol. I see lots of them here. How much they'd give to have a 3 minute convo. With a Caucasian female.

They always fantasise about being with a Caucasian lady. Most of them have wet dreams and also masturbate over the videos and pictures of Caucasian women. Why is it so hard to accept that simple truth? Why the denial? Caucasians are on top of the food chain! Deal with it.
grin grin grin
I knew you thought waygrin

1 Thing is FACT

And that is Whites are NOT superior
WHITE women ARE NOT superior

You dear madam must wake up to the reality of this
......Or not
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Vinshu(f): 4:36am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin grin grin
I knew you thought waygrin

1 Thing is FACT

And that is Whites are NOT superior
WHITE women ARE NOT superior

You dear madam must wake up to the reality of this
......Or not

undecided

And BLACKEYS are superior? Caucasian women are the best and Caucasians lead whilst the bantu negroid follow. It's either the Caucasians or the bantu negroid. There is no in-between.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 4:38am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

undecided

And BLACKEYS are superior? Caucasian women are the best and Caucasians lead whilst the bantu negroid follow. It's either the Caucasians or the bantu negroid. There is no in-between.
grin I won't even comment on what you just said.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Vinshu(f): 4:41am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin I won't even comment on what you just said.

Yes there is no comment to make because the truth cannot be argued upon.

You wish you were Caucasian smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 4:43am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

Yes there is no comment to make because the truth cannot be argued upon.

You wish you were Caucasian smiley
grin If you want me to insult and fight you......I won't.
Good morning. Good bye.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Vinshu(f): 4:46am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin If you want me to insult and fight you......I won't.
Good morning. Good bye.

Really? You mentioned me first and called me WHITE! Now you still want to "fight" and "insult" me?

Why not finish what you started?
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 4:49am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

Really? You mentioned me first and called me WHITE! Now you still want to "fight" and "insult" me?

Why not finish what you started?
grin You know that the term 'White' is a racial identification

But I'll remind you anyway.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by classichussain(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I hope to clarify something.
A lady can have a good time with only pant and bra and still not be a hoe or called a hoe down here if she is not a local girl. But if she is local, she is termed a hoe immediately. Two standards.
hmmm thing twice baby girl the reason is simple and it goes like this; it is not our culture we African most especially Nigerians wearing just panties and bras in the name of catching fun but white girls it is part of their culture which is normal and we Africans must see it normal for them only, but not for our domestic future wives.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Halimi24: 6:42am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

undecided

Hello

STRAHOVSKI1
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Halimi24: 6:44am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I'm not entirely new here even though i registered few days back

Back to what i was saying. How come the double standards? How come foreign girls, white girls particularly get a pass as being datable and "wife materials" even when we pose nude but our local counterparts here or black ladies would be screened as cheap call girls?

My guess would be. Nigerians or Africans in general think its a white/western culture thing to wear less but they can't be more wrong

You have any other reason? do share.

Hello

STUPEDINLOVE
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 6:46am On May 31, 2016
Halimi24:

Hello

STUPEDINLOVE
Is a African woman

...why do you think that's her?
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by skywalker240(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2016
u talking sh!t,....

A hoe is a hoe,..white or black.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 6:50am On May 31, 2016
skywalker240:
u talking sh!t,....

A hoe is a hoe,..white or black.
MALE or female
.....added that cuz you forgot to
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by skywalker240(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
MALE or female .....added that cuz you forgot to
Read the topic.......and stop shifting it on the male species.

Bye girl.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 6:56am On May 31, 2016
skywalker240:

Read the topic.......and stop shifting it on the male species.

Bye girl.
*Bye! angry
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Halimi24: 6:58am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is a African woman

...why do you think that's her?

*Stupedinlove deleted her old monicker a
few weeks ago.With her obsession with nland,I knew it was only a matter of time she would return wit a different handle

*Stupedinlove was friends wit d monicker 'speechless'.Just look at how chummy 'speechless' is wit whitegirl on d 1st page

*Stupedinlove always race baited nland guys cos their #teamforeigngirls stance always bothered her

*She can be annoying but I sometimes find her posts to be cute&amusing
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 7:01am On May 31, 2016
Halimi24:
[s]
*Stupedinlove deleted her old monicker a
few weeks ago.With her obsession with nland,I knew it was only a matter of time she would return wit a different handle

*Stupedinlove was friends wit d monicker 'speechless'.Just look at how chummy 'speechless' is wit whitegirl on d 1st page

*Stupedinlove always race baited nland guys cos their #teamforeigngirls stance always bothered her

*She can be annoying but I sometimes find her posts to be cute&amusing [/b] ][/s]
WRONG
look at the ops topics she has a 'thing' with BLACK/African women

Stupidinluv moniker is also still very much active
An she is A African/Ebony woman
Op is white.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by skywalker240(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2016
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Halimi24: 7:20am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
WRONG look at the ops topics she has a 'thing' with BLACK/African women
Stupidinluv moniker is also still very much active An she is A African/Ebony woman Op is white.
Stupedinlove aka whitegirlonNL is young so I understand where her insecurities stem from.As she grows older she will overcome them.
If u don't believe me,so be it
Am off 2 work
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:27am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:
Just passing by..

Let the bantu negroids continue telling themselves lies. Lol. I see lots of them here. How much they'd give to have a 3 minute convo. With a Caucasian female.

They always fantasise about being with a Caucasian lady. Most of them have wet dreams and also masturbate over the videos and pictures of Caucasian women. Why is it so hard to accept that simple truth? Why the denial? Caucasians are on top of the food chain! Deal with it.

Its not something they have to deal with for long if they take pride in themselves first... Look there is really nothing special about being or looking caucasian. Its pass time already
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 7:28am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

Its not something they have to deal with for long if they take pride in themselves first... Look there is really nothing special about being or looking caucasian. Its pass time already
*We do.
Don't let the FEW fool you.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*We do.
Don't let the FEW fool you.
Few?

Okay, you want us to believe only few black women wear straighty wavy hair? prefer pointed nose, bleach skin? prefer white barbies. You know...you are always free to defend your race
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 7:46am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
haha its sad you think the average white wants to look black. Maybe when blacks embrace themselves.
WhitegirlonNL:
In the south eastern part of Nigeria, beautiful black girls are called "oyibos".
And oyibo denotes white (person). White beauty
WhitegirlonNL:
Few?

Okay, you want us to believe only few black women wear straighty wavy haiWhat efer pointed nose, bleach skin? prefer white barbies. You know...you are always free to defend your race
**You mean like the majority of the white race globally alter there skins by tanning to be darker
It's so bad that even though males do it

**Getting butt injections

**Lip injections

**Wearing Afro hair through the 60s and 70s
Box braids...dreads....Bantu knots.....twists.... corn rows in today's time

You mean like white female celebrities Kim k.
And Kylie Jenner have posses in magazines painted down as black women?

Or the way Rachel Dolezal pretenext to be a BLACK/African American woman for years before her own parents had to out her as white
She denied her race to clam Black/African!!

Now,I can be selective as you are being
and take this to men white women want to be BLACK...... but I won't make such a broad generalization

***Though it's clear they want what African/Ebony women
have natural with tanning(skin darkening) an lip injections.

As for the rest of yer post.... hogwash.

Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:55am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=46129626][/quote] haha i will give you an hour to tactically dodge my questions. I see you are american.
Is white worship real? yay and its global Its a sad thing for me because i am a very aesthetic person, as its common with the white race, and i recognise beauty in all races
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 7:59am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
In the south eastern part of Nigeria, beautiful black girls are called "oyibos".
WhitegirlonNL:
haha i will give you an hour to tactically dodge my questions. I see you are american.
Is white worship real? yay and its global Its a sad thing for me because i am a very aesthetic person, as its common with the white race, and i recognise beauty in all races[/font]
Looool cheesy
**Dodge them?
.....*°When you've brought me baseless and unfounded information??
When you try and make the insecurities of a few the multitudes? grin

But overlook all I've typed about how Whites though claimed(by themselves )
to be superior are copying women they view as inferior?

Bye bye bye ! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Looool cheesy
Dodge them?
When you've brought me baseless and unfounded information??
When you try an mame the insecurities a a few the multitudes? grin

Bye!
I can only deduce from your posts that you dont go out much, mingle. Have you been to Africa before, which country?
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 8:04am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I can only deduce from your posts that you dont go out much, mingle. Have you been to Africa before, which country?
I modified
...go read it again?
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I modified
...go read it again?
Still looks like a joke to me. I've been to 2 west African countries, majors, if i must say and it wasn't any different
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Still looks like a joke to me. I've been to 2 west African countries, majors, if i must say and it wasn't any different
*°Then you should know better
***But it's apperant now that this,your version of truth, is all you want to see an believe in.
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:19am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
***But it's apperant now that this,your version of truth, is all you want to see an believe in.
It is not my version. It is the plain truth. Many blacks are consciously getting away from their identity. Now, the farther you are away from being black, and closer to white, the better. I am saying the truth. Social media warlords are not the true representatives of the average african.The selfhatred is real
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
WhitegirlonNL:
It is not my version. It is the plain truth. Many blacks are consciously getting away from their identity. Now, the farther you are away from being black, and closer to white, the better. I am saying the truth. Social media warlords are not the true representatives of the average african.The selfhatred is real
*The SELF HATRED is real among all them
Tanning
Butt and lip injection
Braid, weave, dread wearing
Identity crisis having White folk too wink
....possibly worse when their trying to emulating
What's "inferior "
Re: Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... by WhitegirlonNL(f): 8:24am On May 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Ladies Do You Like Hairy guys like me? pictures / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.