Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (42820 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by IykeWest: 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
NOT GUYS LIKE ME.
I ain't even gat time for waiting and when I'm in the market looking for chicks I don't waste my time with one, I'll chyke like ten at a go and at the end I'll choose and jonze d others that I wasn't serious about the wooing. grin Mehn, na learner guys dey wait for girls.

6 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
And that was how a girl asked me to give her two years to think about my relationship proposal... grin

3 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by tonio2wo: 8:18pm On May 27, 2016
U
psychic101:
SubTopic: Wicked Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List. grin grin grin

1. They keep saying, "I'll think about it"

And he'll keep waiting on "pins and needles"
If it's more than two months, guy please, think about your initial decision and rescind it. Look elsewhere.

2. They ask you; "Can't we just remain friends?"

Don't you get it, if I wanted to be just friends, will I be asking you out?

3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice.

Are you an actress? I believe this is just to keep you hopes up and high. Perhaps, she has a need in two days time. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she'll pay back. Iffa hear! Stale Pattern!

4. They try to tease you a little by visiting you but standing outside or sitting afar.

Don't let your mind wander so far, if you actually wanna settle down with a lady and after telling her, she puts up this sign. It's significant: she doesn't accept you...yet. She isn't forming, she is still "weighing" you.

5. Walking with them, they try not to hold hands and sometimes they walk faster than you.

I always take pity on guys who try so hard in pleasing some 'conscience-less' Nigerian ladies. From the way she walks ahead of him, you'll just be laughing. She has more than four and she still wants him to buy her suya every evening, take her eateries on weekends, get her gifts occasionally... I mean, you're not even in her TOP-10 list sef...Haba! Have witches in your Father's house borrowed your brain for practicals?

6. They say they can't date you but they show almost all the signs of a girl who's into a guy.

Singing: "I have decided NOT to take any girl serious who has ALREADY told me she is in a SERIOUS relationship." If she is giving "green lights" and her words are spewing "red lights", then she is not sure. Leave her! Simple!

7. They Discuss Every Other Topic With Him Except On "Relationship/Love"

You'll even think she is so innocent and doesn't want to settle down any time soon. It's just that you are still in her "Waiting List." She's still checking you up, so to speak. Until you see around some other guys and her disposition, then you'll believe.

In conclusion; while I totally kick against being on a "Waiting List" for so long, I also want to advise our ladies, The grass is not always greener on the other side. The ones around you now, Choose one among them, especially when age is not on your squad. When you start getting close to 28 and your palms and hands are not so soft again and there is just something about your eyes that tells you're a bit advanced and thus no longer interested in "casual relationship", and the young and playful begins to turn away in "disappointment", it might turn unnecessarily spiritual then.

#choosewisely#
#makeitsnappy#
#gracias#
You mean how they keep guys in friend zone!

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Blackfire(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
This topic is it suppose to make a man wiser or act more foolishly.

One thing i know is that marriage is not for mummy's boy or chewing gum girls.
*swallow my vitamin c tablet*

4 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Safemode(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
h
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by nextstep(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
#3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she'll pay back

Special shout out to my delta gurls... I see you... with your "longest time... how fa... drop sometin na" greetings... tongue

7 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by itzMizELo(f): 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
l
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Asiri1991: 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
Chai! Lala dey dis list joor
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by GloriaNinja(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
your thread seems hypocritical
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Generalyemi(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
anitapreeti:
Don't blame girls please, sometimes you are just overwhelmed with proposals that you need to calm down and choose wisely. What would you have us do?

sis..man scarce now oo.even for stock market..e pass gold

4 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by fernandoc(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:
This will only work on guys that were raised by single mothers.

Men like me move off after the third date with no action.

I'm a proud graduate of the "Tom Lykeis" school of relationship, Los Angeles campus. Our motto is "DTB".
No offense. But what is wrong with guys who were raised by single mothers?
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
Just because some guyz can't just be AJA 1 for a seconds, wen dey refuse to GBERA, den.......we start playing pranks, some even get phobia to NO (answer). undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by OluDaylay(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
As I dey like dis, na girl wey get money I wan date o, shey dem no want broke boys, me sef no want broke babe. Men don wise up.

5 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by labakeJ(f): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
undecided
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Progress2468(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Equalizer post=46030787]And that was how a girl asked me to give her two years to think about my relationship proposal... grin[/quote

na 4th mainland bridge proposal]

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
what?
Still typing? undecided
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
Still typing? undecided
yes
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by LePrezident(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
Typing....

SAN you're here too.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
So true, just that some guys are just to stubborn..... they won't wanna take No for an answer.
No to sexx or to real relationship?
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by ayesco202(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2016
fernandoc:

Help me ask am oo...
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
fernandoc:

Normally, I would refer you to #MySignature but it's Friday grin

It is my opinion, and mine only, that they are mostly not well versed in relationship skills and are generally effeminate.

Nothing is wrong with all of this per se and it's not a social ineptness but they are the only group of guys that women can use like slippers.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
yes
You must be a slow typer
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by ashewoboy(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
So true, just that some guys are just to stubborn..... they won't wanna take No for an answer.

orobo sexytemi to badt.

You get plenty boyfriend and you are not a virgin.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Kenkaniff(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
Punchlines @9janGals. We try foreign chicks.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2016
@Topic: Girls don't just play ''hard to get'' all the time, we have to learn to understand that sometimes no means no. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
Equalizer:
And that was how a girl asked me to give her two years to think about my relationship proposal... grin
Proposal for a Shell contract grin

3 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
No to sexx or to real relationship?

No real relationship, just friends.....they won't hear, is it a must to date all d girls they meet ni?

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
your thread seems hypocritical
Hypocritically true, yea
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
ashewoboy:

orobo sexytemi to badt.

You get plenty boyfriend and you are not a virgin.

Na u give me all d boyfriends shey?
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
LePrezident:

SAN you're here too.
whats SAN
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Unlimited22: 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
Equalizer:
Wickedness in high places.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

No real relationship, just friends.....they won't hear, is it a must to date all d girls they meet ni?
Hmm, but you have a WILL power na. Well, at that point, some girls, most girls rather, like to play the game of FWB...so true ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With My Employee / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.