Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (42824 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
Proposal for a Shell contract grin

No be small shell contract ooo.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
Haha, Benin, have only passed through...women driving bikes and all... cheesy
You speak French?

Not yet o, hope to o...
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Not yet o, hope to o...
lols, as per Fresher ryt? cheesy
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Gokeli23(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
nice post keep it up pray Nigerian ladies change their ways

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
Number 6 is so true....just it like if you agree with me!!

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Danfuster(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
nextstep:
#3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she'll pay back

Special shout out to my delta gurls... I see you... with your "longest time... how fa... drop sometin na" greetings... tongue

Guy... Your post caught my attention ooo, you sure know delta chick's tactics. First time one delta babe tried that shii on me, I was like... Da fück you think I'm dumb!... Biatch upgrade, this has been long used and dropped by your sires in Lagos. Delta girls and Shawarma are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
lols, as per Fresher ryt? cheesy

Lol, not a fresher o, just haven't seen someone to teach me well o.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by macaranta(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2016
Strong friend zone.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nickymezor(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
Jst passing by kiss... OP, u remind me of someone here...
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Danfuster:

Delta girls and Shawarma are like bread and butter

grin grin Yes oo!!!! I don't think I've met a girl in Delta who didn't eventually ask for shawarma... I'm like "sheet, why don't you buy [i]me [/i]shawarma"

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by zinny377(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
lol! don't knw whether to agree with this thread...no 4 though, smh!
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by LePrezident(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
whats SAN

Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by clasie: 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
AreaFada2:
Fact is both sides are playing games these days. Though girls now play more than men. Especially that 21-26 age group. Before parent start pushing them to bring husband. grin

Quite often,most guys know girls are playing but pretend not to.

When that happens, most guys start putting their eggs in different baskets too. cheesy
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Mushyhills(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Number 6 is so true....just it like if you agree with me!!

She texted me today only to say I haven't chatted her and she's missing me...

I just said Stop missing me or thinking about me...
She was surprised

I deleted her number immediately angry
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Edusouls(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
the brain of an average nigerian girl is mixed otapia so what do u xpect?

2 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Silumi(f): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I just hate no 2! Its the open door to FRIEND ZONING!
In the long run some girls can actually date their friends sometimes staying friends gives them an opportunity to get to really know the person before making a decision. Maybe its just me but i will rather date a friend than a random guy i just met

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
LePrezident:

Senior Advocate of Nigeria
ok
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by missyge(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
SubTopic: Wicked Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List. grin grin grin

1. They keep saying, "I'll think about it"

And he'll keep waiting on "pins and needles"
If it's more than two months, guy please, think about your initial decision and rescind it. Look elsewhere.

2. They ask you; "Can't we just remain friends?"

Don't you get it, if I wanted to be just friends, will I be asking you out?

3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice.

Are you an actress? I believe this is just to keep you hopes up and high. Perhaps, she has a need in two days time. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she'll pay back. Iffa hear! Stale Pattern!

4. They try to tease you a little by visiting you but standing outside or sitting afar.

Don't let your mind wander so far, if you actually wanna settle down with a lady and after telling her, she puts up this sign. It's significant: she doesn't accept you...yet. She isn't forming, she is still "weighing" you.

5. Walking with them, they try not to hold hands and sometimes they walk faster than you.

I always take pity on guys who try so hard in pleasing some 'conscience-less' Nigerian ladies. From the way she walks ahead of him, you'll just be laughing. She has more than four and she still wants him to buy her suya every evening, take her eateries on weekends, get her gifts occasionally... I mean, you're not even in her TOP-10 list sef...Haba! Have witches in your Father's house borrowed your brain for practicals?

6. They say they can't date you but they show almost all the signs of a girl who's into a guy.

Singing: "I have decided NOT to take any girl serious who has ALREADY told me she is in a SERIOUS relationship." If she is giving "green lights" and her words are spewing "red lights", then she is not sure. Leave her! Simple!

7. They Discuss Every Other Topic With Him Except On "Relationship/Love"

You'll even think she is so innocent and doesn't want to settle down any time soon. It's just that you are still in her "Waiting List." She's still checking you up, so to speak. Until you see around some other guys and her disposition, then you'll believe.

In conclusion; while I totally kick against being on a "Waiting List" for so long, I also want to advise our ladies, The grass is not always greener on the other side. The ones around you now, Choose one among them, especially when age is not on your squad. When you start getting close to 28 and your palms and hands are not so soft again and there is just something about your eyes that tells you're a bit advanced and thus no longer interested in "casual relationship", and the young and playful begins to turn away in "disappointment", it might turn unnecessarily spiritual then.

#choosewisely#
#makeitsnappy#
#gracias#
Funny but true...if i dont want a guy, il tell u ohan. even if i dont, my attitude will
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by adefizzy(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2016
The craziest is number 6 which I'm experiencing now. I just pray I find a way to get over it soon.

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, not a fresher o, just haven't seen someone to teach me well o.

wow, okay. With time, you'll learn tho wink
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by chyeexcel: 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=46030723]OP its not funny.....Nigerian Girls are HEARTLESS! Click li[quote author=LesbianBoy post=46030723]OP its not funny.....Nigerian Girls are HEARTLESS! Click li[quote author=LesbianBoy post=46030723]OP its not funny.....Nigerian Girls are HEARTLESS! Click li gbam!
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2016
Nickymezor:
Jst passing by kiss... OP, u remind me of someone here...
who could that guy be? undecided
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by LONIC: 11:54pm On May 27, 2016
funny bt true.. nice writeup
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by lexaydfg(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2016
anitapreeti:
Don't blame girls please, sometimes you are just overwhelmed with proposals that you need to calm down and choose wisely. What would you have us do?

Mtchewwwww ... What is this one saying?? You are now really like a king Kong or what Lol
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by anitapreeti(f): 1:22am On May 28, 2016
lexaydfg:

Mtchewwwww ... What is this one saying?? You are now really like a king Kong or what Lol
u really had to quote me right?
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 3:33am On May 28, 2016
Why can't some men just accept no for an answer? They want to have sex with all the pretty girls all in the name of dating. That is why the girls in turn friend zone them because they know exactly what they are after-'sex'. Can you imagine a guy still insisting on dating a lady who has told him several times she is already in a relationship? What do you call that OP? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by gbodimowo(m): 4:22am On May 28, 2016
Mjshexy:
I think am matured & smart enough to know if we are just friends and when we are both into a relationship, the truth is that u can't force anyone to love you, just give yourself brain and take home some respect.

correct

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 4:39am On May 28, 2016
No girl dead or alive can play me again!
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by RJayson(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
So true, just that some guys are just to stubborn..... they won't wanna take No for an answer.
Do you like defeat?
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 6:33am On May 28, 2016
psychic101:

wow, okay. With time, you'll learn tho wink

Yea...tnx.smiley
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 6:35am On May 28, 2016
RJayson:
Do you like defeat?

No one does, but most times its advised to concede defeat so as to be respected, and not turning to a pest.
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by RJayson(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

No one does, but most times its advised to concede defeat so as to be respected, and not turning to a pest.
lol, you maybe right, but that shii hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.