Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert (34024 Views)

Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY / Juliet Ibrahim Poses In Dubai Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Booty4me: 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by victorazy(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
And she will be fvcking around there too angry promistuous lady.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by MrDoGood(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
dirtymoney:
Ok
I buy data from MTN with some hard earned bucks. (lose money)
Tiwa goes to dubai to relax. (airline and hotel management makes money)
She posts her pictures on Instagram. (photographer and Instagram makes money)
Pictures are uploaded on nairaland.
we visit nairaland, click on the picture link and page opens (seun makes money)
I click on comment (he makes money again)
I comment and click on submit (he makes money again)
Even the likes, shares and quotes on this comment is gonna make more money for him.
Now, What have we gained from Tiwa's picture?
Nothing.

Nothing my brother..........

But enjoying your hard earned money is good business.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Consiglier: 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
DrChukzy:
Something keep telling me that Tiwa used Teeblizz to get a baby and She wanna turn to a single mum, so that she can have freedom to live her wild life without any form of obstruction. Since her road models like aunty Kate,waje and co are successful being a single mum. Issokay time will tell sha.

Road model ko, air model ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2016
leofab:
That's their business.'

Meanwhile
Welcome to Niger Delta Republic of Crude Oil

Biafra will never come. We will never allow igbos to control our oil cos we know the avdngers are IPOB touts
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by seyoops4u: 10:47pm On May 27, 2016
Ugobxt:
Tiwa savage shared these pictures of her in Lovely Dubai Desert

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6yGTVRO6v/

@ second pishure... She be be like. -I'm free at Last.m..lol.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by DCONE1(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2016
I'm sure she will always remember tbills when ever she looks at her son jamal,she's just pretending for the moment
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Joygalore(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
Road ko,toad ni undecided
DrChukzy:
Something keep telling me that Tiwa used Teeblizz to get a baby and She wanna turn to a single mum, so that she can have freedom to live her wild life without any form of obstruction. Since her road models like aunty Kate,waje and co are successful being a single mum. Issokay time will tell sha.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 27, 2016
leofab:
That's their business.'
Meanwhile Welcome to Niger Delta Republic of Crude Oil

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Nathkem01(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
What d hell is happen to dis girl sef......pls can sum1 tell me what is she doing in dubia desert.....when me dey lowkey 4 lagos here buyin bag of semo @ d rate ov 2,800 nd tomato 5 for 3h.....money she don't if feel it mayb scarcity dey
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Nathkem01(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2016
What d hell is happen to dis girl sef......pls can sum1 tell me what is she doing in dubia desert.....when me dey lowkey 4 lagos here buyin bag of semo @ d rate ov 2,800 nd tomato 5 for 3h.....money gud o she don't even feel it mayb scarcity dey
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by Deepfreezer(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2016
THIS lady just wrecked Teebillz life. Well God will see him thru.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by DeleSuper1: 12:51am On May 28, 2016
T T the bundesliga,

so u can come and be jumping up and down here
like zebra that want to mate ehn?

Go back hoooome, go settle your scores!

Gerarehere jare. I want to go and put eba water inside freezer jo! grin

All na joke o. wink
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by crisycent: 1:17am On May 28, 2016
Nothing special in Dubai.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by manunkind: 2:58am On May 28, 2016
stevecantrell:

That something telling you...is very correct.
very true

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by manunkind: 2:59am On May 28, 2016
DrChukzy:
TB dull, this girl na bitch. mk tbz take him pikin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by manunkind: 3:02am On May 28, 2016
leofab:
That's their business.'
Meanwhile Welcome to Niger Delta Republic of Crude Oil
welcome to one of the richest country in the world NDR. I am currently working on the National items. I go add oil for the lyrics
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by manunkind: 3:07am On May 28, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
WATCH THE VIDEOS OF TIWA SAVAGE IN DUBAI HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDZ14k0auBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oEa3-9sP8
a bitch is always a bitch if she like mk you marry general oversea or brother TB Joshua ashawo na ashawo no matter how them try make her look innocent her back must touch grand
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by banme1(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2016
onyekachee:
it's good to know she has kept the nasty little mess behind her
she is really a strong woman,hate or love her
u sure?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by yinkslinks(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2016
No it just money cus i dont think her pussy will be sweet. edible pussy is the best.
mrkayusfit:
Teebillz be like

grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by SycophanticGoat: 6:35am On May 28, 2016
leofab:
That's their business.'

Meanwhile
Welcome to Niger Delta Republic of Crude Oil

Hope you don't get banned for posting this. The tyrants ain't only in government tho, they're everywhere..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by DrChukzy(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2016
stevecantrell:

That something telling you...is very correct.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert by leofab(f): 9:37am On May 28, 2016
sixtus3606:

is this for real!!! shocked
is this for real!!!
no it's for unreal!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.