Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing (756 Views)

I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by seunwen2(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
My mum recently asked me to state the type of business i will like to do my mind is currently fixed between *Football Viewing Center *Computer Business Center with training * Game Center * Transportation Business but i don't want to jump into conclusion straight don't want to seem myopic that's why am throwing the issue to the whole house
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by Khd95(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
Its very pathetic ur mum had to ask you to name the bussiness u wishes to docry

anyways u can buy plots of land nd start cultivating tomatoes nd peppergringrin

u can thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by seunwen2(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
Khd95:

u can thank me later

I dread farming
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by gidimasters(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
Khd95:
u can thank me later
lol, even dangote dy fear tomato n pepper nau
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by chumaster(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2016
Bet9ja, 360bet, bet365, nairabet, merrybet, naijabet, surebet, 9japredict, wasere.......Thank me later
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by feelings1: 8:16pm On May 27, 2016
Which state are you based. I have an idea but it depends on your location
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by yomalex(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2016
Your mum... Think deep
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by seunwen2(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
feelings1:

Based in Oyo State
Re: My Mum Ask Me To Name A Business I Want To Be Doing by SecretAgent: 1:18am On May 28, 2016
feelings1:
Am in ilorin. Want to start a bizness my email adekunle234@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

9 Business To Do To Survive This Economic Recession In Nigeria / How Is MMM Nigeria Thriving After Motion Raised By HOR? / Foreign Exchange Rate Today 12/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.