Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22073 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 12:05am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

It's NOT about that. We usually don't comment on most threads until some of your country men start throwing the insults. You have the biggest economy, how is that of any benefit to a South African for that to even make us wanna argue about? It's not like we're sharing it undecided
Good point. Exactly what i was saying. Who usually starts insulting the other? On some thread there was picture of topless Xhosa girls and some Nigerian guys were saying stuff like " South Áfrican cultures are backwards blah blah" what gives you a right to say that? I intervened and you know the result. What I'm saying is Nigerians need to respect other cultures. How many times have we heard Nigerians mocking Ghanians calling them 'charcoal' and stuff and yet Nigerians are usually dark complexioned as well or calling other countries like Chad or Burundi 'ordinary' and yet in the following the same Nigerians are deported from these countries. All I'm saying let's respect each other forst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 12:10am On May 28, 2016
delkuf:
because of who hve d largest economics in d world. nigerian believe to hv d largest in world. but south african dont believe that
Contrary to popular belief, we really don't care much about this title. It's worthless in itself. The main concern is wether people are unemployed, have access to education and health services.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15am On May 28, 2016
dgalon:

thanks dear..but wait a sec..what do u mean by chip on my shoulder?
I think she's refering to the " arrogance" and "empty chest beating" most prevalent on this forum

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:19am On May 28, 2016
ganaziah:

This is one thread amongst others 'https://www.nairaland.com/3122281/south-african-man-claims-slept'

It's just so sad, very sad embarassed

i cringed so hard reading through that thread. So this is what pure hatred looks like. The devil would be proud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 1:28am On May 28, 2016
dgalon:
i never knew..and funny enough i'm planning to further my education at SA.

Pleeeeeze! Don't come we are xenophobes down here and we don't want anymore of you! Thank you! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 1:29am On May 28, 2016
delkuf:
because of who hve d largest economics in d world. nigerian believe to hv d largest in world. but south african dont believe that

Frankly, we don't care! How did it improve your life? That's what is important.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 1:32am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

It's NOT about that. We usually don't comment on most threads until some of your country men start throwing the insults. You have the biggest economy, how is that of any benefit to a South African for that to even make us wanna argue about? It's not like we're sharing it undecided

Right on point girl but the first question should be how does it benefit Nigerians? They are still spreading like weed looking for better education, green pastures, better healthcare, better this better that. Really? And all they can stand on is biggest economy in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 1:38am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Go on & do your studies, nobody is going to bother you. Just don't come with a chip on your shoulder & a nasty attitude, because you'll get served grin

Forget it girl the chip becomes worse and they start criticizing and call people lazy.Imagine coming to someone's county in need and getting there and insult them? The nerve?Chip

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:11am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I believe they say there's a thread about that on the travel section. I wouldn't know much about that because I don't live in the areas you mentioned & every city is different.

Mduza, what's that thread called?

South African visa thread
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ganaziah(f): 6:30am On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Good point. Exactly what i was saying. Who usually starts insulting the other? On some thread there was picture of topless Xhosa girls and some Nigerian guys were saying stuff like " South Áfrican cultures are backwards blah blah" what gives you a right to say that? I intervened and you know the result. What I'm saying is Nigerians need to respect other cultures. How many times have we heard Nigerians mocking Ghanians calling them 'charcoal' and stuff and yet Nigerians are usually dark complexioned as well or calling other countries like Chad or Burundi 'ordinary' and yet in the following the same Nigerians are deported from these countries. All I'm saying let's respect each other forst

LeSudAfricaine.........it won't be nice to start trading blames, from all the comments I've read so, it's been fair enough and it's obvious how most people condemn the hate between the two countrymen, just forget who started anything and show maturity in your responses and actions.

Thank you!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:31am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Forget it girl the chip becomes worse and they start criticizing and call people lazy.Imagine coming to someone's county in need and getting there and insult them? The nerve?Chip

This is exactly what almost got one Nigerian guy shot in my flat. I can vouch that the people living here are decent & good people. Never there was any kind of xenophobic type argument amongst the tenants, until the incident with the Nigerian guy because of the attitude & big talk. That shut him up immediately! SA guys don't like to argue all day like women, they'd rather DO. We almost saw something scary, but thank God other people interverned & smoothed things over before
they go out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ganaziah(f): 6:33am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Pleeeeeze! Don't come we are xenophobes down here and we don't want anymore of you! Thank you! wink

You too......we've heard enough of xenophobic whatever, it's already past. If you go out of your country, no one will recognize you as a South African till you show them your passport. Black is black, we're Africans and let's forget about egoistic comments, it's not helping to solve anything.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:36am On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

I concur. Respect begets respect.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:37am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

South African visa thread

Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ayokellany: 7:06am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Let me tell you a little secret about South Africans. Not sure if every country reacts the same way in the same situation, but I can only speak about the things that provoke a violent reaction in South Africans. For an example, let's say you're having a disagreement with someone here in SA, never ever use your nationality as a threat eg. by saying something like, "You don't know me, I'm Nigerian, I hail from Lagos". For some reason, saying things like that irritates people here & will earn you a beatdown from somebody.

Just recently, they were shooting a scene for a TV show downtown Jo'burg. It's one of those competition shows where people get voted out at the end of each episode. It was a show about acting & the contestants were from parts of Africa, including SA. So anyway, the actors had to act out a scene & pretend to be arguing in public. People around were not aware it was all acting. Mind you, this was shot on a busy street with people everywhere. Usually nobody pays attention to other people arguing. It's like, "whatever". But this time the guy, an amateur Kenyan actor, made the mistake of saying, "I'm Kenyan! We don't give a fùck" & a lot of other unnecessary things. Guess what? This earned him a brick over the head, live on TV! This was not done by the crowd, mind you, but by one person who got irritated by what he said. So yeah, you get the good & the bad, you just have to mind what you say sometimes because not all of us are nice. They'll fight you at a drop
of a hat if they think you're being disrespectful or provocative.

You should not go on about stereotyping the entire populace. The truth is everyone hate being disrespected and so does South Africans. Now, we understand the most disrespectful tribe from Nigeria couple with the fact that an appreciable number of South Africans can now distinguish which Nigeria tribe deal with cocaine and which one deal in internet fraud you should easily understand their misgiving towards those they perceive as being bent on ruining their lives but even at that Nigerians are well respected everywhere in South Africa.

Their black envy us "Nigerian" because we live a life they have been denied by the whites" flagrant display of wealth". There is a huge complicated gap btw the rich "whites" n poor "blacks" in South African and every African hopes Zuma is able to do something able it. Their whites simple can not comprehend how we are so rich individually but so poor as a country. Once they are aware you are a Nigerian they dare not look down on you like they normally do on their blacks. Black South Africans have this disdain about other Africans most especially towards Kenyans Zimbabwe Ethiopians but Nigerians have been able to correct that because we live their whitemen kind of live and even do it excessively, it a life a black south African can only dream about. The disdain is stern from other black Africans going there in search of jobs, I doubt if the disdain is shown to Arab or Indian Africans. There is actually a considerable amount of both races in SA.

By and large you are bound to find South Africa extremely interesting, I can conveniently say it is an European country that lacks the employment opportunities in the Eurozone. In terms of development infrastructure amenities etc South Africa is a Paradise compared to Nigeria that is even worse than hell.

dgalon:

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:26am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

You should not go on about stereotyping the entire populace. The truth is everyone hate being disrespected and so does South Africans. Now, we understand the most disrespectful tribe from Nigeria couple with the fact that an appreciable number of South Africans can now distinguish which Nigeria tribe deal with cocaine and which one deal in internet fraud you should easily understand their misgiving towards those they perceive as being bent on ruining their lives but even at that Nigerians are well respected everywhere in South Africa.

Their black envy us "Nigerian" because we live a life they have been denied by the whites" flagrant display of wealth". There is a huge complicated gap btw the rich "whites" n poor "blacks" in South African and every Afrucan hopes Zuma is able to do something able it. Their whites simple can not comprehend how we are so rich but so poor as a country. Once they are aware you are a Nigerian they dare not look down on you like they normally do on their blacks. Black South Africans have this disdain about other Africans most especially towards Kenyans Zimbabwe Ethiopians but Nigerians have been able to correct that because we live their whitemen kind of live and even do it excessively, it a life a black south African can only dream about. The disdain is stern from other black Africans going there in search of jobs, I doubt if the disdain is shown to Arab or Indian Africans. There is actually a considerable amount of both races in SA.

LMAO. In your dreams! I for one have not met a single Nigerian that I envy, so please take a page from your own comment & stop generalizing the populance. What rich lifestyle do y'all live here? Because most are barbers, shoe-repairers & hairdressers. We share the same living quarters, so maybe it's actually an upgrade to you to be living in such opulence, as compared to the
kind of living conditions you're used to back home in your country. Hence you now feel like you're made.Your post is just hilarious to me, full of make-belief & wishful thinking.

Lastly, South Africans, the hateful ones, aren't biased or picky in their hate, they dish out the same treatment to the Pakistanis, Bangladeshi, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:33am On May 28, 2016
ganaziah:

You too......we've heard enough of xenophobic whatever, it's already past. If you go out of your country, no one will recognize you as a South African till you show them your passport. Black is black, we're Africans and let's forget about egoistic comments, it's not helping to solve anything.

Thank you

Well, this is what they throw in our face all the time now we wear it with pride. And although I appreciate your efforts trust me as one Nigerian poster has already mentioned, you can never take arrogance, rudeness and insults away from Nigerians coz they will have nothing left. Can't you see its not even about South Africa. Look at how they tear each other apart minute by minute on this forum? Why would they leave everyone else? Charity begins at home my dear. Daz all am saying!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:37am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

This is exactly what almost got one Nigerian guy shot in my flat. I can vouch that the people living here are decent & good people. Never there was any kind of xenophobic type argument amongst the tenants, until the incident with the Nigerian guy because of the attitude & big talk. That shut him up immediately! SA guys don't like to argue all day like women, they'd rather DO. We almost saw something scary, but thank God other people interverned & smoothed things over before
they go out of hand.

A Nigerian once told me in Cape Town CBD that this is not Kayelitsha, i must go back to Kayelitsha. Imagine the nerve? That's when shiit hit the fan. Thats the thing our men are brought up and taught not to talk too much it's women's thing to talk too much i guess Nigerians are taught just the opposite. .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

A Nigerian once told me in Cape Town CBD that this is not Kayelitsha, i must go back to Kayelitsha. Imagine the nerve? That's when shiit hit the fan. Thats the thing our men are brought up and taught not to talk too much it's women's thing to talk too much i guess Nigerians are taught just the opposite. .

LOL, I remember that story well. Just read what the other one just wrote. LMFAO grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by foxvilles: 7:49am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Please and please...let's not start the fury commentaries all over again, for heavens's sake. You can as well just try to pacify both league instead of fueling it. You've spoken enough truth already, he who is wise will understand.

Please just be calm and passive, life is too short to live with anger or hate.
Plus your heart is too occupied to have space for bashings.

Just try to make everything peaceful.
#gracias
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:50am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LMAO. In your dreams! I for one have not met a single Nigerian that I envy, so please take a page from your own comment & stop generalizing the populance. What rich lifestyle do y'all live here? Because most are barbers, shoe-repairers & hairdressers. We share the same living quatters, so maybe it's actually an upgrade to you to be living in such opulence, as compared to the
kind of living conditions you're used to back home in your country. Your post is just hilarious to me, full of make-belief & wishful thinking.

Lastly, South Africans, the hateful ones, aren't biased or picky in their hate, they dish out the same treatment to the Pakistanis, Bangladeshi, etc.

cheesy cheesy cheesy You see! I told you, the arrogance is embedded in their DNA. When in SA if he has ever been, where exactly does he live in opulence? I think SA lifestyle as a whole is opulence to them. And to be honest Nigerians and Somalians in that order are the most hated by far in South Africa. But delusion is a thing they leave by.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LOL, I remember that story well. Just read what the other one just wrote. LMFAO grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy I tell you!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2016
foxvilles:

Please and please...let's not start the fury commentaries all over again, for heavens's sake. You can as well just try to pacify both league instead of fueling it. You've spoken enough truth already, he who is wise will understand.

Please just be calm and passive, life is too short to live with anger or hate.
Plus your heart is too occupied to have space for bashings.

Just try to make everything peaceful.
#gracias

Never said i hate anyone on this forum but just have learnt the currency to buy respect here is to be blunt and careless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ayokellany: 7:57am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LMAO. In your dreams! I for one have not met one single Nigerian that I envy, so please take a page from your own comment & stop generalizing the populance. What rich lifestyle do y'all live here? Because most are barbers, shoe-repairers & hairdressers. We share the same living quatters, so maybe it's actually an upgrade to you to be living in such opulence, as compared to the
kind of living conditions you're used to back home in your country. Your post is just hilarious to me, full of make-belief & wishful thinking.

That maybe true but I have never been friends with any Nigerian working in South Africa so i won't know. In fact I think its absurd and all my friends share the same sentiment if am to compare that with being self employed here in Nigeria I think its completely ridiculous. Maybe cos am not the white collar job kind of guy, I barely admire having to climb ladder to attain my goals in life too, so naturally should appear as make believe to you.

While living in Brakenfell, there's this sexy friend of mine Yandi. She works with the traffic unit in that city n never cease complaining about things such as mortgage on car n rent. I dare to say a very small car at that, the only set of South Africans that have seen drive the cars my friends does like Benz C350, Audi A8 etc are whites but I might be generalising like you said. I believe I should have a fair representation with those driving in n out of malls but you are right about the quarters I discovered what you will pay through your nose to have as a rich accommodation in Lekki is the basic standard of every apartment I lived in SA so yeah you can call that opulence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You see! I told you, the arrogance is embedded in their DNA. When in SA if he has ever been does he live in opulence? I think SA lifestyle as a whole is opulence to them. And to be honest Nigerians and Somalians in that order are the most hated by far in South Africa. But delusion is a thing they leave by.

Tsk tsk tsk. This is exactly the kind of attitude that guarantees a thrashing. They can only spew this garbage behind a computer screen though. I doubt any have enough cojones to spew this kind of rubbish in real life. They only limit it to comments that start with, "In my country we don't..."

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
As we speak another thread is in progress,genuine Nigerians are discussing about the bill which is about to be passed by their government restricting women from working during the night..unsurprisingly a fellow called Lezz is changing the subject,he has just brought into the interactions his daily bread ,south Africa this south Africa that..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 8:16am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

That maybe true but I have never been friends with any Nigerian working in South Africa so i won't know. In fact I think its absurd and all my friends share the same sentiment if am to compare that with being self employed here in Nigeria I think its completely ridiculous. Maybe cos am not the white collar job kind of guy, I barely admire having to climb ladder to attain my goals in life too, so naturally should appear as make believe to you.

While living in Brakenfell, there's this sexy friend of mine Yandi. She works with the traffic unit in that city n never cease complaining about things such as mortgage on car n rent. I dare to say a very small car at that, the only set of South Africans that have seen drive the cars my friends does like Benz C350, Audi A8 etc are whites but I might be generalising like you said. I believe I should have a fair representation with those driving in n out of malls but you are right about the quarters I discovered what you will pay through your nose to have as a rich accommodation in Lekki is the basic standard of every apartment I lived in SA so yeah you can call that opulence.

Brakenfell, Cape Town & Opulence in one sentence? You see? But you had the audacity of making that general statement about black South Africans envying you? Audi A8 & Merc C350? You really failed me on this.

By the way, most Nigerians in SA are ibos, I have never seen an employed ibo most of the are into drugs and scams. I have seen a few Yorubas in scams not into drugs but most Yorubas I know are working white collar jobs, another one is an architect with own business, another one with his family, which is a family friend has a tire
business.

By the way what business do you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 8:18am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:
As we speak another thread is in progress,genuine Nigerians are discussing about the bill which is about to be passed by their government restricting women from working during the night..unsurprisingly a fellow called Lezz is changing the subject,he has just brought into the interactions his daily bread ,south Africa this south Africa that..

Leave that one he is obsessed with us. Surprisingly he stays in Pretoria, I think from his many arguments. He is full of envy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 8:24am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Leave that one he is obsessed with us. Surprisingly he stays in Pretoria, I think from his many arguments. He is full of envy!

Lol..yes oo!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

LOL. You're truly delusional. Sorry to spell that out to you. Now tell me, what's so wrong about a woman who relies on herself like your friend Yandi? Having mortgage is not only limited to South Africa. In all developed countries people have mortgage & car payments, not excluding all kinds of insurance. Regarding Lekki, do all Nigerians now live in Lekki? Puhleeze. If I were to live in Nigeria, I think I'd be more at home in Lekki than anywhere else because those are the kind of living conditions I'm accustomed to.

A South African woman recently made a thread here on NL, asking if she should leave her Nigerian husband & return to SA because she was having a tough time with your poor standard of living & diet. That goes to say that we're worlds apart. You guys can only come here online to boast & make yourselves feel good, but reality says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ayokellany: 9:10am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:
Brakenfell, Cape Town & Opulence in one sentence You see?
Visited SA for a month when Mbeki was president and all I got then was love not the hatred you jostling for right now. If Brakenfell does not depict opulence to you, I will glad trade its standard for every Nigeria city and trust me there will be no competition BTW SA & Nigeria #Fact. I work as contractor and am exporter, simply put a bizman. I put money into anything that can turn into profit. Why do you ask ? There are several Yoruba in SA say about 60/40 or max of 65/35 BTW the 2 tribes. They are just not as naturally loud the Igbo's. I do not stay in Pretoria my last visit this year was to Pretoria but am back to Lagos.

DonnaCorleone:
A South African woman recently made a thread here on NL, asking if she should leave her Nigerian husband & return to SA because she was having a tough time with your poor standard of living & diet.

Girl you need to take a chill pill, its not my problem if your sister or her husband can't afford the standard of life she desire in Nigeria. I particularly spend triple what I spend weekly any time I visit SA. Its the way it is anytime you travel to cities where their cuisine is naturally not your first taste or beta still you should ask her to send me a pm I might just be able to offer her an upgrade but thats only if she not over 27yrs.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:21am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:
Visited SA for a month when Mbeki was president and all I got then was love not the hatred you jostling for right now. If Brakenfell does not depict opulence to you, I will glad trade its standard for every Nigeria city and trust me there will be no competition BTW SA & Nigeria #Fact. I work as contractor and am exporter, simply put a bizman. I put money into anything that can turn into profit. Why do you ask ? There are several Yoruba in SA say about 60/40 or max of 65/35 BTW the 2 tribes. They are just not as naturally loud the Igbo's. I do not stay in Pretoria my last visit this year was to Pretoria only a week but am back to Lagos. Plus you n your girlfriends should learn to correct an opinion without debasing to insults not everyone is dieing for an e-fight over SA and Nigeria.

You cut my post then respond, why? You insulted us first by your silly assumptions of us envying you. I wasn't talking about you as staying in Pretoria, please don't mix things up. Your major problem is thinking South Africans care about Nigeria & Nigerians outside of the ones in SA. We are not in competition with African countries but other continents. We are out of many African countries league truth be told. The only competition is in soccer and yes that's were we are still strategising on how to beat you. But that's sport anything else we don't give a dammmn. We are trying to deal with our challenges and grow. I only asked of your job coz i thought you stayed in SA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.