Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22071 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

That doesn't negate my assertion!

PunkyV/DonnaCorleone/ButterflyEffect, dared try to imply that Lezz's superior command of the English Language mirrors that of South-Africans and I had to shame you both.

Nigerians would always outshine you in every sphere.

South-Africa is an annexe of the whites. It isn't surprising that it is the only sub-saharan country which plays hosts to CIA black sites.

Americans zoom in and out of your bothers to commit crimes against humanity and there's nothing you slaves can do about it.

Lezz's superior command of English? grin As I said earlier, he'll only be impressive to the illiterates. I DO NOT for the life of me think his command of English is anywhere near superior. He's just a try-hard to me. Since you're so quick to correct others on their writing, why is the "L" in language in capital letter?

Please show me where I implied the way he speaks, mirrors the South African way of speaking. God forbid! *shudders* Also, who is ButterflyEffect?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by UyiIredia(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lezz's superior command of English? grin As I said earlier, he'll only be impressive to the illiterates. I DO NOT for the life of me think his command of English is anywhere near superior. He's just a try-hard to me. Since you're so quick to correct others on their writing, why is the "L" in language in capital letter?

Please show me where I implied the way he speaks, mirrors the South African way of speaking. God forbid! *shudders* Also, who is ButterflyEffect?

I see you're new here. Welcome to Nairaland. And please ignore the fighting going on Here. It's not worth it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

That doesn't negate my assertion!

PunkyV/DonnaCorleone/ButterflyEffect, dared try to imply that Lezz's superior command of the English Language mirrors that of South-Africans and I had to shame you both.

Nigerians would always outshine you in every sphere.

South-Africa is an annexe of the whites. It isn't surprising that it is the only sub-saharan country which plays hosts to CIA black sites.

Americans zoom in and out of your bothers to commit crimes against humanity and there's nothing you slaves can do about it.

You can be good in writing but fail to construct 150 words verbally.....am not even perfect in writing my own home language..why should I be worried about English,my 11th language?..yeah the whites are part of SA, deal with it..what kind of crimes Americans are committing in SA,human trafficking or drug dealing(put hyphens for your reading pleasure,am not here to impress anyone with my writings)..?are you in sambisa forest Mr English" perfecto"?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

Typical dumb drug dealing import proudly Niger! Can't even write. Now tell me what you doing in SA when you can't even read or use your brain to see what you just wrote the is plain bull.
TRUTH IS BITTER.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 6:23pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

I told you self hatred in Nigerians is a pride. Hence they chose to adopt Indian waiters attire as their traditional wear. cheesy That's why the always make jokes of dark skinned Africans and call Ghana people charcoal.

They confuse authenticity as backward cause fake is civilization to them. They are awfully sad to be black if they could they would change it.
Indian waiters attiregringringrin you killed me

But seriously Nigerians need to snap out of this white is good, black is bad mentality, It's setting them back. This blueagent clown is something else. Nigerians associate being unclad with clumsiness or being uncivilized. Shaka Zulu's history is known the world over. His military rule is revered. And what did he wear? Next to nothing. The theories and concepts of the Maya are still discussed today, and what did they wear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:25pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

It's "superior command of the English Language " , not "superior command of English".

Need I correct your inarticulate lexical churnings everytime?

He's good at it. His friends are good too.

No, he didn't "speak" - he stated. He can't speak via text, can he?

Your comments are ridiculed with grammatical errors - another reason why you should emulate Lezz and his friends. grin

See? As usual, you have to look up to your BIG BROTHERS for guidance.

LMAO. There is nothing & I repeat, absolutely nothing you can tell me about the English language. We're not journalists here, so nobody is obligated to dot all his/her Is & cross all his/her Ts. We'll leave that to the try-hards like yourself.

Superior command of the English language or superior command of English..same difference. It still doesn't explain why the "L" is in capital letter. "Said" or "stated", who cares?

I'm requesting you again, show me where I implied his way of writing or speaking mirrors that of South Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dannythethug: 6:26pm On May 29, 2016
bunch of clowns!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

You're tired of defending your slavedom?

You will never be free until you man-up like other Africans to take control of your ancestral lands. More than 70% of it is owned by the whites. Your forefathers fled instead of defending it. That rubbishes the embellished stories about the valor of Shaka the Zulu. South-Africans would always be cowards!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Says someone who can't man up to even fight for a clean water running toilet or drinking water or electricity or decent schooling system, I could go on and on. Nigerians always quick to point out a sore to other while their wounds are cancerous and stinking.

Amazingly 80% of your ancestrally wealth are owned by the 10% fat cats who steal you blind day in day out and you still hail them by saying " more grease to their elbow" phools feeling funky by spewing rubbish.

Slaves? You are the efffing slaves to 1% of your country men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

I see you're new here. Welcome to Nairaland. And please ignore the fighting going on Here. It's not worth it.

Lol, I'm not new smiley I'm only replying because he is making false accusations.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by UyiIredia(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I'm not new smiley I'm only replying because he is making false accusations.

So you made a new moniker. Na wa o. Anyway ignore the guy.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:33pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

So you made a new moniker. Na wa o. Anyway ignore the guy.

I will.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. There is nothing & I repeat, absolutely nothing you can tell me about the English language. We're not journalists here, so nobody is obligated to dot all his/her Is & cross all his/her Ts. We'll leave that to the try-hards like yourself.

Superior command of the English language or superior command of English..same difference. It still doesn't explain why the "L" is in capital letter. "Said" or "stated", who cares?

I'm requesting you again, show me where I implied his way of writing or speaking mirrors that of South Africans.

Everything is pride to illiterates! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

Everything is pride to illiterates! cheesy cheesy cheesy

IKR! Quite laughable to be frank. They leave their hellhole & come to our shores to get better education & yet they still wanna lecture us about the proper use of words. The gall! Can you imagine all this lecture coming from people who say things like, "Happy couples" when congratulating a single couple that just got married. LMFAO. Wonders shall never end!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Indian waiters attiregringringrin you killed me

But seriously Nigerians need to snap out of this white is good, black is bad mentality, It's setting them back. This blueagent clown is something else. Nigerians associate being unclad with clumsiness or being uncivilized. Shaka Zulu's history is known the world over. His military rule is revered. And what did he wear? Next to nothing. The theories and concepts of the Maya are still discussed today, and what did they wear?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Have you seen them? And English hats and sticks as traditional wear? Can you imagine the laugh white people share in private when looking at these clowns? cheesy cheesy cheesy

These phools can copy something from you and still want to argue with you on how to wear it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

You're tired of defending your slavedom?

You will never be free until you man-up like other Africans to take control of your ancestral lands. More than 70% of it is owned by the whites. Your forefathers fled instead of defending it. That rubbishes the embellished stories about the valor of Shaka the Zulu. South-Africans would always be cowards!

For you I will never get tired,your user name lezz has been banned for breaking the rules,welcome back my bloody kwerekwere,by the way how many user names do you have on this forum..you even use different monikers to compliment yourself,what a fool..leave SA and go back to your zoo,do you even own a piece of land back home?you were taught at school about our history,we were not taught about yours because there is nothing to learn from your zoo..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 7:00pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

Finally, you're paying obeisance to your superiors - NIGERIANS. At the very least you've learnt the importance of hyphens.

Of course, you'd never be able to write your native languages and the English Language well - you're a black South-African : nature designed you to be dumb.

We intelligent Nigerians master whatever is put before us.

Black South-Africans account for more than 85% of the poor in South-Africa. Migrants live more comfortably than you do in a country you used to "own".

South-Africans are constantly at war with the ingrained, enslaved voices in their heads which keep reiterating that they'd never be better than lab mice.

Americans keep illegal terror cells, fund drug-trafficking and arms-peddling on South-African soil. Even when it's been criminalized by the UN, SOUTH-AFRICA CAN IT.

Not surprising, the key decisions in South-Africa are taken by the Whites. You slaving blacks have no say!

South Africans will remain your nightmare...so your brothers rotting in our jails are Americans?last time I checked those who tried to peddle arms in south Africa were caught,their billions of dollars confiscated ,were they Americans..your kwerekwerestic behaviour is amusing..face the reality and stop dreaming,the grandson of Fulaniherds men.your superiority will only exist in your imagination,in reality you know where we place you...by the way how is Pretoria? Refugee!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by AlphaDex: 7:02pm On May 29, 2016
Genocidal007:

The beastial faced extremist who also supports domestic violence is one who doesn't cease to amuse me. grin

Daretodiffer is as fake Aba-made Versace! I know her too well to know the mental picture she tries to paint each time her new "target" asks her what she looks like. The b!tch gives you the impression that she's a perfect 10 - A red-bone also studying law in Scotland! Only a few like myself whom she couldn't help but draw closer got to know her for what she really is; a fat ugly b!tch who won't stop lying about her looks and education.

Last year, she claimed to be a Lawyer and was busted! This year, she claims to be a "Law student" gringrin

Daretodiffer the pig-faced online _whore whose cunnt hasn't seen a shaving stick since she last saw a dick (which was 20 years ago when her little brother was taking a shower). Aderinsola is filth personified! I'm not done with her, I've only just begun. grin
Daretodiffer please implore this guy to stop this carnage. Please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

IKR! Quite laughable to be frank. They leave their hellhole & come to our shores to get better education & yet they still wanna lecture us about the proper use of words. The gall! Can you imagine all this lecture coming from people who say things like, "Happy couples" when congratulating a single couple that just got married. LMFAO. Wonders shall never end!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 7:13pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Says someone who can't man up to even fight for a clean water running toilet or drinking water or electricity or decent schooling system, I could go on and on. Nigerians always quick to point out a sore to other while their wounds are cancerous and stinking.

Amazingly 80% of your ancestrally wealth are owned by the 10% fat cats who steal you blind day in day out and you still hail them by saying " more grease to their elbow" phools feeling funky by spewing rubbish.

Slaves? You are the efffing slaves to 1% of your country men.
Thank you. I'm even tired of saying the same thing. It is fast dawning on me that these people are thick

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by AlphaDex: 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
KingCobra234:

Let me school you, dyslexic vermin.

It's "drug-dealing", not "drug dealing". A hyphen is used to join a compound word.

It's "you can't even write", not "can't write". You're suppose to include the subject of the sentence.

Of course you wouldn't know all of the afore-stated 'cause you stayed away from school to avoid arrest after your monthly rituals of mass-looting to feed your oppressed family residing in a rundown ramshackle of tarpaulin.

You South-Africans would compete with dung beetles to steal faeces!

I can smell my pal a mile away, TSOM. grin I abhor typing with my BlackBerry. In 30 mininutes' time, I will remind all zulus that the debt they owe all of africa is incalculable in deed or by material appeasement.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
AlphaDex:
I can smell my pal a mile away, TSOM. grin I abhor typing with my BlackBerry. In 30 mininutes' time, I will remind all zulus that the debt the debt they owe all of africa is incalculable in deed or by material appeasement.

Dont forget to remind all the igbos to exit Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 29, 2016
Who is this one?

AlphaDex:
Daretodiffer please implore this guy to stop this carnage. Please.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only and only if they can use " there" & " their" correctly first.

"I want to come to South Africa to study over their"
WTF! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
[b]Did you know that he studied law? Ermmm.....Do you know any successful /trainee lawyer that would have time for e-fights 24/7? When you do, please holla.

I don't think I will ever engage him again. I wish you won't too. If a man with two degrees can be online day in day out fighting tooth and nails, my brother you should know that this is beyond physical. Na spritual matter be this. His misery and frustrations are unquatifiable. Misery does love company. You should have pity on him and let him be.

Mariesucre, have you heard?
[\b]

MduZA:

For you I will never get tired,your user name lezz has been banned for breaking the rules,welcome back my bloody kwerekwere,by the way how many user names do you have on this
forum..you even use different monikers to compliment yourself,what a fool..leave SA and go back to your zoo,do you even own a piece of land back home?you were taught at school about our history,we were not taught about yours because there is nothing to learn from your zoo..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by AlphaDex: 7:40pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who is this one?

I am he who hurled you to hadez just for the kicks of it.

You should know me irrespective of the guise I elect to appear in.

Still looking for clue? Go ask lezz. I'll be with you in bed soon. And don't bother shaving, I will lubricate you enough your pĂșssy hair won't hinder my slippery entry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or laps instead of saying thighs grin Which I think is weird because there's a vast difference (to anyone who knows English) between a lap & a thigh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dollyjoy(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
Round 2. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.