Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22026 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LOL. You're truly delusional. Sorry to spell that out to you. Now tell me, what's so wrong about a woman who relies on herself like your friend Yandi? Having mortgage is not only limited to South Africa. In all developed countries people have mortgage & car payments, not excluding all kinds of insurance. Regarding Lekki, do all Nigerians now live in Lekki? Puhleeze. If I were to live in Nigeria, I think I'd be more at home in Lekki than anywhere else because those are the kind of living conditions I'm accustomed to.

A South African woman recently made a thread here on NL, asking if she should leave her Nigerian husband & return to SA because she was having a tough time with your poor standard of living & diet. That goes to say that we're worlds apart. You guys can only come here online to boast & make yourselves feel good, but reality says otherwise.

Really. Where is the thread? I always advise these girls to visit Nigeria first before moving there. They have no clue what's on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:
Visited SA for a month when Mbeki was president and all I got then was love not the hatred you jostling for right now. If Brakenfell does not depict opulence to you, I will glad trade its standard for every Nigeria city and trust me there will be no competition BTW SA & Nigeria #Fact. I work as contractor and am exporter, simply put a bizman. I put money into anything that can turn into profit. Why do you ask ? There are several Yoruba in SA say about 60/40 or max of 65/35 BTW the 2 tribes. They are just not as naturally loud the Igbo's. I do not stay in Pretoria my last visit this year was to Pretoria but am back to Lagos.

Girl you need to take a chill pill, its not my problem if your sister or her husband can't afford the standard of life she desire in Nigeria. I particularly spend triple what I spend weekly any time I visit SA. Its the way it is anytime you travel to cities where their cuisine is naturally not your first taste or beta still you should ask her to send me a pm I might just be able to offer her an upgrade but thats only if she not over 27yrs.

Didn't you hear she's married tjooo! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:41am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:
Visited SA for a month when Mbeki was president and all I got then was love not the hatred you jostling for right now. If Brakenfell does not depict opulence to you, I will glad trade its standard for every Nigeria city and trust me there will be no competition BTW SA & Nigeria #Fact. I work as contractor and am exporter, simply put a bizman. I put money into anything that can turn into profit. Why do you ask ? There are several Yoruba in SA say about 60/40 or max of 65/35 BTW the 2 tribes. They are just not as naturally loud the Igbo's. I do not stay in Pretoria my last visit this year was to Pretoria but am back to Lagos.

Girl you need to take a chill pill, its not my problem if your sister or her husband can't afford the standard of life she desire in Nigeria. I particularly spend triple what I spend weekly any time I visit SA. Its the way it is anytime you travel to cities where their cuisine is naturally not your first taste or beta still you should ask her to send me a pm I might just be able to offer her an upgrade but thats only if she not over 27yrs.

I'm sure you do that, overspend, to show off to anybody who cares to look. It's always about projection to you lot. Projecting a false facade of wealth because most of you lack depth & are shallow by nature. It's always about materialism & overindulgence, in order for one to feel complete as a human being. You truly are the great peacocks of the human race.

I laughed so hard when the Nigerian boyfriend of one of my FB friends posted a sealed bottle of Amarula, a roast chicken, a swiss roll, a box ultramel custard & captioned it, "My chop" grin The comments he got from his friends were hilarity HQ. They were like, "You living well ooo. God bless your hustle". LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:47am On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Really. Where is the thread? I always advise these girls to visit Nigeria first before moving there. They have no clue what's on the ground.

It's around somewhere. She didn't get much reply & now I don't even remember what moniker she called herself. She's miserable in "Cannan" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ayokellany: 9:50am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I'm sure you do that, overspend, to show off to anybody who cares to look. It's always about projection to you lot. Projecting a false facade of wealth because most of you lack depth & are shallow by nature. It's always about materialism & overindulgence, in order for one to feel complete as a human being. You truly are the great peacocks of the human race.

What happened to flaunting it if you got it ? And if you don't why not lock yourself up and shut up in your shithole. Do you not need depth to achieve your goals in life ? How come the Nigerians are able to put up what you term a facade year on year while you tremble at the feet of your colonial masters several years after apartheid ? What century will black truly be free in south Africa ? How about the brain power to nuture knowledge into wealth for your personal benefit something black South Africans lack still can not comprehend with several years of education. When exactly would you put your so call brain power to work in South Africa ? Can you compare the South Africa Mandela inherited from your lords and what you have now under Zuma who's brain power is out of this world as you claimed ? Now who exactly is without depth and shallow in all ramifications of live ?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 10:16am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:
As we speak another thread is in progress,genuine Nigerians are discussing about the bill which is about to be passed by their government restricting women from working during the night..unsurprisingly a fellow called Lezz is changing the subject,he has just brought into the interactions his daily bread ,south Africa this south Africa that..
Yeah I also saw that thread, he basically changed it and made about South África. Before him there was All4Naija et al. That's why I posed the question as to what is with Nigerians when it comes to South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:16am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

What happened to flaunting it if you got it ? And if you don't why not lock yourself up and shut up in your shithole. Do you not need depth to achieve your goals in life ? How come the Nigerians are able to put up what you term a facade year on year while you tremble at the feet of your colonial masters several years after apartheid ? What century will black truly be free in south Africa ? How about the brain power to nuture knowledge into wealth for your personal benefit something black South Africans lack still can not comprehend with several years of education. When exactly would you put you so call brain power to work in South Africa ? Can you compare the South Africa Mandela inherited from your lords and what you have now under Zuma who"s brain power is out of this world ? Now who exactly is without depth and shallow in all ramifications of live ?

LMFAO. This coming from someone who lives in a rat hole of darkness! Chai! grin Let me leave this post to those who specialize in it. I'm sitting on a ban as it is, so it's only wise that I take a bite of humble pie & let this one slide. Over to the others..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 10:55am On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

What happened to flaunting it if you got it ? And if you don't why not lock yourself up and shut up in your shithole. Do you not need depth to achieve your goals in life ? How come the Nigerians are able to put up what you term a facade year on year while you tremble at the feet of your colonial masters several years after apartheid ? What century will black truly be free in south Africa ? How about the brain power to nuture knowledge into wealth for your personal benefit something black South Africans lack still can not comprehend with several years of education. When exactly would you put your so call brain power to work in South Africa ? Can you compare the South Africa Mandela inherited from your lords and what you have now under Zuma who's brain power is out of this world as you claimed ? Now who exactly is without depth and shallow in all ramifications of live ?

When will we be free? I can ask you the same. When will you be free? When will you stop burdening other countries with asylum? When will you stop drowning in oceans trying to reach these countries? When will you get proper education to the point you wont need to go other countries. When will you women stop prostituting in Europe? When will you stop using generators? The moment you get deported from Chad! Know there's a problem. Fix these things first and ask us about freedom later!

Nobody trembles at the sight of white people. That is you projecting my friend. It's no secret that Nigerians absolutely adore, worship, admire white people. You are the only people I know that want to be re-colonised. I mean you complain about potholes on your roads and many of you bemoan the early depature of white people for this. Does is it really have to take a white mind to fix a common pothole? And you asking us about brain power? Surely our education and brain power must be working if even when the townships and ghettos don't have such problems

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 11:03am On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I laughed so hard when the Nigerian boyfriend of one of my FB friends posted a sealed bottle of Amarula, a roast chicken, a swiss roll, a box ultramel custard & captioned it, "My chop" grin The comments he got from his friends were hilarity HQ. They were like, "You living well ooo. God bless your hustle". LMFAO
Nigerians are too pre-occupied with being seen as the best. How many times have they boasted of being number 1 economy on the continent and how everyone is jealous of that. I'm like yeah you number one but is this reasonating with tha man on the street?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are too pre-occupied with being seen as the best. How many times have they boasted of being number 1 economy on the continent and how everyone is jealous of that. I'm like yeah you number one but is this reasonating with tha man on the street?

+1
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2016
the reason Nigerian are reacting that way is because South African government are treating other African nationalities as slave just deceiving their citizen claiming they are doing them good. e.g officials attacking foreigner's shops and protecting South African shops, these practices are not done any where in the whole African countries.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Eminentsaint:
I love South Africans, they are beautiful especially the ladies there. The problem I have is that after the last round of xenophobic attacks in South Africa, all my South African Facebook stopped chatting with me. I complained to them but they just kept mute despite the fact I never insulted any of them.

Well those friends were really petty. That xenophobic attacks were wrong on so many levels, doesn't matter where you from, wrong is wrong.

Those attacks were carried about by bitter people that took their frustration out on foreigners.

Those xenophobic attacks didn't happen in that part I'm from but I was also really confident it wouldn't happen here anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 11:30am On May 28, 2016
ucheokpara100:
the reason Nigerian are reacting that way is because South African government are treating other African nationalities as slave just deceiving their citizen claiming they are doing them good. e.g officials attacking foreigner's shops and protecting South African shops, these practices are not done any where in the whole African countries.

Uche my man...please whatsaap me if you still got my contact,am using a new device.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Eminentsaint(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Well those friends were really petty. That xenophobic attacks were wrong on so many levels, doesn't matter where you from, wrong is wrong.

Those attacks were carried about by bitter people that took their frustration out on foreigners.

Those xenophobic attacks didn't happen in that part I'm from but I was also really confident it wouldn't happen here anyway.
You are South African right?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2016
Eminentsaint:
You are South African right?

Yes I am
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Eminentsaint(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Yes I am
That means you're the first South African I've 'talked' with in 3 to 4 months
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

Uche my man...please whatsaap me if you still got my contact,am using a new device.
sure.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:50am On May 28, 2016
Eminentsaint:
That means you're the first South African I've 'talked' with in 3 to 4 months

Oh...were you upset with us? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ganaziah(f): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine
DonnaCorleone
OoLahlah

You guys are really not helping matters, no one is talking ill about you guys, you guys are going back in time to root out forgotten shameful scenes.

If Nigerians start to talk again, you guys will say another thing. Why can't we just let the sleeping dog lie and let go.

We're more matured than this.....biko angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by 14(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

You should not go on about stereotyping the entire populace. The truth is everyone hate being disrespected and so does South Africans. Now, we understand the most disrespectful tribe from Nigeria couple with the fact that an appreciable number of South Africans can now distinguish which Nigeria tribe deal with cocaine and which one deal in internet fraud you should easily understand their misgiving towards those they perceive as being bent on ruining their lives but even at that Nigerians are well respected everywhere in South Africa.

Their black envy us "Nigerian" because we live a life they have been denied by the whites" flagrant display of wealth". There is a huge complicated gap btw the rich "whites" n poor "blacks" in South African and every African hopes Zuma is able to do something able it. Their whites simple can not comprehend how we are so rich individually but so poor as a country. Once they are aware you are a Nigerian they dare not look down on you like they normally do on their blacks. Black South Africans have this disdain about other Africans most especially towards Kenyans Zimbabwe Ethiopians but Nigerians have been able to correct that because we live their whitemen kind of live and even do it excessively, it a life a black south African can only dream about. The disdain is stern from other black Africans going there in search of jobs, I doubt if the disdain is shown to Arab or Indian Africans. There is actually a considerable amount of both races in SA.

By and large you are bound to find South Africa extremely interesting, I can conveniently say it is an European country that lacks the employment opportunities in the Eurozone. In terms of development infrastructure amenities etc South Africa is a Paradise compared to Nigeria that is even worse than hell.

we can never develop the same.

SA is highly diverse country, you will find any person from anywhere in the world, and not in their hundreds, but in their thousands. So thats why it is easy to adjust as a foreigner in SA

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by mayorchelsea(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
Doesn't that happens back home here?Charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by blueAgent(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
kuuljay:
I am a Nigerian and I can tell you that nigerians are too sensitive when it comes to their nationhood they may argue and throw tantrums at each other back at home but just don't fycking get involved as a foreigner cos they will abandone the squabbling and face you squarely,few south Africans I have met here only defends their country when it's obvious their name is being soiled,nigerians get bad mouth die you can't stand us in verbal insults cos you will go home feeling as the underdog no matter where you are from, nigerians can insult you for being successful and you will have a rethink why you became successful grin

Only against their fellow Africans. they dey get mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by blueAgent(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
When will we be free? I can ask you the same. When will you be free? When will you stop burdening other countries with asylum? When will you stop drowning in oceans trying to reach these countries? When will you get proper education to the point you wont need to go other countries. When will you women stop prostituting in Europe? When will you stop using generators? The moment you get deported from Chad! Know there's a problem. Fix these things first and ask us about freedom later!

Nobody trembles at the sight of white people. That is you projecting my friend. It's no secret that Nigerians absolutely adore, worship, admire white people. You are the only people I know that want to be re-colonised. I mean you complain about potholes on your roads and many of you bemoan the early depature of white people for this. Does is it really have to take a white mind to fix a common pothole? And you asking us about brain power? Surely our education and brain power must be working if even when the townships and ghettos don't have such problems

Just thank the whiteMan .that's a fact without them SA would have been like Nigeria or any other African country. and this is also a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by edetty(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

I don't think he is,,hey lady,,,check ur mail
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

tell us a single project accomplished by a black South African from their president to the least person? u guys only like claiming people's wealth from shop to infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Eminentsaint(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Not at all. I'm not upset with you guys
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

You should not go on about stereotyping the entire populace. The truth is everyone hate being disrespected and so does South Africans. Now, we understand the [s]most disrespectful tribe from Nigeria couple with the fact that an appreciable number of South Africans can now distinguish which Nigeria tribe deal with cocaine[/s] and which one deal in internet fraud you should easily understand their misgiving towards those they perceive as being bent on ruining their lives but even at that Nigerians are well respected everywhere in South Africa.

Their black envy us "Nigerian" because we live a life they have been denied by the whites" flagrant display of wealth". There is a huge complicated gap btw the rich "whites" n poor "blacks" in South African and every African hopes Zuma is able to do something able it. Their whites simple can not comprehend how we are so rich individually but so poor as a country. Once they are aware you are a Nigerian they dare not look down on you like they normally do on their blacks. Black South Africans have this disdain about other Africans most especially towards Kenyans Zimbabwe Ethiopians but Nigerians have been able to correct that because we live their whitemen kind of live and even do it excessively, it a life a black south African can only dream about. The disdain is stern from other black Africans going there in search of jobs, I doubt if the disdain is shown to Arab or Indian Africans. There is actually a considerable amount of both races in SA.

By and large you are bound to find South Africa extremely interesting, I can conveniently say it is an European country that lacks the employment opportunities in the Eurozone. In terms of development infrastructure amenities etc South Africa is a Paradise compared to Nigeria that is even worse than hell.

Alot of sense you made taking away the emboldened.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2016
14:

we can never develop the same.

SA is highly diverse country, you will find any person from anywhere in the world, and not in their hundreds, but in their thousands. So thats why it is easy to adjust as a foreigner in SA

embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LMAO. In your dreams! I for one have not met a single Nigerian that I envy, so please take a page from your own comment & stop generalizing the populance. What rich lifestyle do y'all live here? Because most are barbers, shoe-repairers & hairdressers. We share the same living quarters, so maybe it's actually an upgrade to you to be living in such opulence, as compared to the
kind of living conditions you're used to back home in your country. Hence you now feel like you're made.Your post is just hilarious to me, full of make-belief & wishful thinking.

Lastly, South Africans, the hateful ones, aren't biased or picky in their hate, they dish out the same treatment to the Pakistanis, Bangladeshi, etc.

Hi Donna, please do not take this post as an insult or intent of insult. I would be making a few references just to clear my point. True Nigerians are boostful and arrogant its a default thing and we sometimes don't recognize the fact that others find it offensive, even the way we talk, its like a fight and foreigners find it irritating, pardon us, its just our lifestyle and culture.

Now to answer you, No! South Africans don't treat everybody same, certain races are sacred and you know it.

South Africans have this disdain for Nigerians and/or other blacks who have achieved certain level of success that is unexplainable. I have a friend, Uche, who I later had to work under his supervision. He was one of the top executives at standard bank and one of a very few blacks in such position, during a conference, SA staffs started throwing shades at him for no just reason, using his ethnicity as Igbo, that they are briging drugs to SA, he should advice his brothers to be like him. Granted it was a good advice or so to speak, but it was just too obvious the intent. In his response, he said he won't deny his brothers, but maybe if SAs stop taking the drugs his brothers won't have to bring it in.

Now on a personal note. On the life of everything I hold dear, I schooled in SA, atteneded one of the finest institutions, a predominately white school, I could count the number of blacks, as of when I graduated it had cost me a little above R1m. Do you know that the black students were being prevented from using the school gym by the white students and nothing was done? It wasn't until myself and another Nigerian came that we changed that, they were treated as tho they lack the intellectual capacity to succeed there and only interested in their fees. Black staffs were treated with disrespect except we intervane.

True Nigerians have got a loud mouth, something we don't recognize until we have travelled and seen other cultures, but you cannot deny that these things don't happen or all that have been said is untrue. Again if you find any of my comment offensive, askies neh!!!

Dankie!!!

Pardon all typo errors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
ucheokpara100:
tell us a single project accomplished by a black South African from their president to the least person? u guys only like claiming people's wealth from shop to infrastructure.
Oh it's you, you've been parotting this excuse since 1OO BC . Give it up. Tired excuse. From 94 till now there hasn't been massive infrastructure spending by the South African government? Quote me when you something better to say
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah I also saw that thread, he basically changed it and made about South África. Before him there was All4Naija et al. That's why I posed the question as to what is with Nigerians when it comes to South Africa

I have never had faith in your deductive abilities. I have little reliability in your comprehension too.

Someone asked a question, I gave a befitting reply.

Take less pap!

OohLalah:

Leave that one he is obsessed with us. Surprisingly he stays in Pretoria, I think from his many arguments. He is full of envy!
Tell me how you want me to go down on you, cease this charade of sly jabs.

So we dagga up and tear up? cool

Your moniker conjures up an imagery of audible moaning women are wont to emit the minute a bone-erect penïs divides your püssy lips with a firm, commanding thrust.

That's the inspiration behind your moniker, eh? grin

MduZA:
As we speak another thread is in progress,genuine Nigerians are discussing about the bill which is about to be passed by their government restricting women from working during the night..unsurprisingly a fellow called Le.zz is changing the subject,he has just brought into the interactions his daily bread ,south Africa this south Africa that..

This is one south African who never ceases typing the words "South Africa" in NL's search field each time he logs on here.

He is excessively obsessed about our opinion of his country. NL's foremost Nigeria stalker he is.

You're playing the victim now. That's good. You boasted you await me for a show down.

Now come blow me away, I'll shake it off and hurl you alive into the graves where all Zulu victims of Soweto'76
Never rested in peace for you slavery continues to this day.

Mduza? What a fücked up kind of name is that!

Can't even pronounce it without twisting my tongue.

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Just thank the whiteMan .that's a fact without them SA would have been like Nigeria or any other African country. and this is also a fact.
Flaunting your inferiority complex on the net, you have no shame. What you saying is that, without white people you are nothing. By the way, you are not a clairvoyant. You have no way of telling the future. We might have even been a better country who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Deleted Post / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.