Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? (20209 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Stanbeto: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2016
9 and 18
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Op didn't add the smallest in class cheesy, I was one of the smallest, we were two smallest boys then cheesy cheesy, I became the class prefect in ss2, see bully ma Gawd cry. Girls join bully me
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Eagleword14(f): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
2 & 9
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Gabbyraze(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmm,hated sec school,kind of an introvert. Always came late,flaunted rules and noise making. Friday football,never missed dat,arguing about champions league,never missed that. What else,uhmmmm,wasn't into gals or anything,rarely liked any teacher....lol
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by ultraprime(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Use to be one of fastest writers ended up getting people begging me help them Write quickly
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Lieutgood(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Space booked for future purpose. Would be back to comment on mine if this gets to the permanent site. cheesy

*Modified*

Mine was;
1- Making a noise in class. Chiarlady for noise makers! That's me! cheesy

6- Playing with boys.

28- Always troubling my classmate

And *ehm*

*scratches head*

Maybe gossiping sha. Lolz. Right from Sec sch na him I don bad! cheesy
Wow.Thats my daughter.!CLAP 4 URSEF.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Through out my secondary sch days my name was always on the noise making list, no matta how much I tried.
The boys always feared me.( Was kinda sacred to them)..none of them eva tried to touch my butt wen I passed through dia seats*u dey craze*
Late coming was inevitable even wen I lived adjacent to the school.tongue. A bookworm tho. I read anything readable from posters, flyers, noticeboards.* na only maths and biology + science related subjects I no dey read ooo*cry was the girls game prefect!..twas a competition ooo..I beat Joan to it because I was more intelligent, always had my tie on, shirts tucked in, brown leather sandals and a low cut, joan hated tie wit passion, punk was her forever hairstyle(we both were tomboys). Come see interviews, we write prefectship exams sef! Before we were carefully selected and batched!..
Had a serious crush on a teacher who was always using me as an example in her oral english class** the way she stares at me dey mek me kolo** I got along wit everybody!..played football!... Infact! Inshort! Second.Sch was memorable!..tho I wish I could go back nd finish dos novels and storybooks in d librarytongue
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Lieutgood(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=Evathyst post=46029835]Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

This has prompted me to ask this question that I've long been longing to ask peeps here.

Which of the following describes your Secondary or Primary school character?

1. Making a noise in the class.

2. Like to copy notes for people.

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

5. Leaving the school before closing time.

6. Playing with Boys.

7. Asking your teachers questions while they are teaching.

8. Always reading.

9. Always quiet in class.

10. Playing football.

11. Hanging around the school premises without going inside the class.

12. Not reading your books.

13. Friendly with teachers.

14. Always writing love letters to your female classmates.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

18- Bullying junior students.

19. Running errands for Teachers.

20. Playing Games in class.

21. Always absent from school.

22. Was a prefect.

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by kenoz(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by tonykel1(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
10. Playing football.
13. Friendly with teachers
15. Love to read novels.
22. Was a prefect.
26. Stealing pens & pencils.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by paix(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Mine were:
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by emmyluizzz: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Add if not listed (specify).
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Lovexme(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2016

22. Was a prefect.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by graciandubuisi(f): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2016
4, 9, 15, 27
But all that is changed now grin
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by localblood(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Like copying note for money angry sad

The hussle has been real since yore days undecided
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by abisolaarshow(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2016
sitting in the back row cool
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by andreawills96(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

This has prompted me to ask this question that I've long been longing to ask peeps here.

Which of the following describes your . Secondary or Primary school character?

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

6. Playing with Boys.

8. Always reading.

10. Playing football.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

22. Was a prefect.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours.

27 . Not friendly. i.e doesn't talk to anybody.

28. Always troubling your classmates.

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments.

30. Add if not listed (specify).

A lotta people's answers will amuse you. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Farano
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Let's here from you guys too. Abi na night school una finish from? cheesy
. 28
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by allytinted: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
2, 4, 10, 22 and 26. I steal biro no b small. The funny thing is after d person gets a new pen, dts wen I'll now give myself out. Its actually fun to me. Secondary school to me is still d most interesting. No forming, no big boy, no big girl, everybody is in dsame level unlike d higher institution which is the opposite.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
me nd my friends never attend school assemble, we av our own assemle in the bush,

we enter class through d windows nd goes out through windoes,

we dont attend labour or game, nd we will escspe d punishment,

we cook nd eat in d bush with girls,and we never fail exams etc,
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Mine is not there sha uhn u Bleep up...I always put mr johnson for ma classmate food
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Godson201333(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Evathyst:
Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

Which of the following describes your Secondary or Primary school character?

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

6. Playing with Boys.

8. Always reading.

10. Playing football.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

22. Was a prefect.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours.

27 . Not friendly. i.e doesn't talk to anybody.

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments.

30. Add if not listed (specify).

A lotta people's answers will amuse you. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Farano
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Let's here from you guys too. Abi na night school una finish from? cheesy

I like to copy notes for lazy students and then get paid for it
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by ksbusari(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
I was d quiet one and I no dey read o
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by godchildjayboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
3 5 11 18 28
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Davecafary(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
13, 15,22,24,28,28,29...added to this I was a ladies man, I really don't know why(And am still one) wink. Was one of the most popular boys in school then. Talk of business-boy in school, I was making money from drawing and painting for both students and teachers to getting babes for some timid rich dudes. Was the head-boy(so no need of telling you how good I was academically) and dated some of the prettiest girls in school then. Inshort secondary life was the best, although I enjoyed higher institution.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Paulchris(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Making noise at the back of the class
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Making noise at the back of the class

Was also a prefect

Always visiting friends in other classes

Arguing loudly

Prolific girlnizer
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by borngeologist(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
You know their are some constant thing in life.mine was constant k,always coming to school late, the other one is playing pes I and my friend multiplayer, if teacher like he should be teaching for all we care.so far we are already in the 3rd floor playing table tennis.thou I was the labour prefect, I even almost straff our food seller daughter in school, na small principal remain wey principal go catch us.but now am a changed person
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by 9rad(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
preciousMI1:

8 reading your books.(only wen exam timetable show)

16. Sleeping.(this one gives life esp night prep)

17. Eating(kpuff n groundnut)

20. Playing Games in class.(tick tick1)

22. Was a prefect(not active!)

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.(my name will appear in their own names of noisemakers)

26. Stealing pens & pencils.(I barely buy those 10naira things)

grin
We share d same character

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by suogal(f): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2016
1 & 9
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by avicky(f): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
4, 9, 13, 15, (M&B) 22.( food prefect)

Evathyst, you didn't indicate your own.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evathyst(f): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
pharuqchulker:
E get as E be ooo...

I am going for 20

Evathyst pls reply my mail....I need epp with sumtin..please..thanks winkE get as E be ooo...

I am going for 20

Evathyst pls reply my mail....I need epp with sumtin..please..thanks
Sorry bro! I didn't see this on time. I'll reply it now. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier / What Influenced Your Choice Of Course In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.