Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? (20214 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evathyst(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
avicky:
4, 9, 13, 15, (M&B) 22.( food prefect)

Evathyst, you didn't indicate your own.
I did in the first to comment spot. wink wink

Besides, where the heck have you been? Have you also relocated to Mitacy? Lolz. I hear that's where our headquarter is now. tongue
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by pharuqchulker(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Evathyst:
Sorry bro! I didn't see this on time. I'll reply it now. wink

thanks
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by avicky(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Evathyst:
I did in the first to comment spot. wink wink

Besides, where the heck have you been? Have you also relocated to Mitacy? Lolz. I hear that's where our headquarter is now. tongue
Lol. Not at all. I'm very much here. I missed you.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 29, 2018
2, 9, 10, 25, 26, timid.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by singhsmarty: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by ExplicitSuccess: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier / What Influenced Your Choice Of Course In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.