Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) (28878 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola At Olokun Festival (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
K
for konji
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by sweetgala(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
See that brown roof building beside the Ooni's house.

That is within the palace and a sacred shrine which has been there for centuries now. Stop chatting nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2016
How can I be excited when out of 2 million houses within that state, only the ex governors houses and the Ooni's house are a little bit decent, the rest being mud houses now plastered and roofed with worn out brown roofs.

FrankValency:
ur eyes though u undecided , u didn't see the nicely constructed pillars, u didn't see the roofing at the gate, na only roof u go see. though negative eyes see only negative things..... guest u know the rest grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by engreo(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

without anybody telling u, u shuld know that they decided to leave tht house like that for a porpose. Or do u want to tell me that Ooni did not ave d money to change d roof or even build new house there?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Btruth: 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
He's an opposite side of the late Ooni. I don't see him fathom truoble between Ife and Modakeke. I'm sure he's a peaceful Oba. He remind me of King Solomon in the bible sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
Wuraola always seem unhappy....
Someone should get closer and know what her worries is all about, is like Ooni is battering her because nah them get battering...

Sipping my burukutu waiting for roaches from west to attack me
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by FrankValency(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
How can I be excited when out of 2 million houses within that state, only the ex governors houses and the Ooni's house are a little bit decent, the rest being mud houses now plastered and roofed with worn out brown roofs.

I see, na so naija be babe
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pulsa(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Wuraola always seem unhappy....
Someone should get closer and know what her worries is all about, is like Ooni is battering her because nah them get battering...

Sipping my burukutu waiting for roaches from west to attack me
"roaches"
funny how you can sit on your silly ass and call a group of people roaches.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Angelina996(f): 12:35pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Wha bout it?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Emeka71(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2016
wallex1983:
Just thinking about his aides and Palace guards...

This king will surely give them opportunity to express themselves, they are not likely to be in 'traditional bondage' if you know what I mean, they would be free to discuss their problems with the king, they will be free to give the king the undiluted feedback from the community, for those that won't misuse the opportunity, they will enjoy working with him.......

But I wonder what it would have been like with the predecessor. I also wonder what would be going on in the minds of the chiefs of Ile Ife now.
This is the case of a young king who is also God-fearing.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
You live there.

Angelina996:

Wha bout it?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2016
Not all parts of Naija but only Afenifere land.

Ghanaian blacky.

FrankValency:
I see, na so naija be babe
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 1:28pm On May 28, 2016
That one is not part of the Ooni's house but his neighbour's house.

Let me ask y'all in the language you understand : una no dey put building for una personal budget?

engreo:
without anybody telling u, u shuld know that they decided to leave tht house like that for a porpose. Or do u want to tell me that Ooni did not ave d money to change d roof or even build new house there?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by FisifunKododada: 1:35pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Let me ask y'all in the language you understand : una no dey put building for una personal budget?

cool When a Nairaland Ibo tries hard to insult the great Odu'a race without success I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland Ibos so so jealous of Yorubas - dis jealousy go kill dem walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by One1after: 1:38pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Is that their symbol and Hallmark

Sunnybobo the bigot.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
Baby just like me. I am seriously looking on where to pour my akamu dis year grin grin grin grin grin grin e don too full
UIA04:
Nice pictures
He has the temperament of someone who'll be very sweet and patient with kids (phlegmatic)
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by kenoz(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by ozoemenafn: 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
I like this Oni he is innovative and dynamic. He is a worthy leader of his people. God bless him
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by freakffffffffff: 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
really he is celebrating the children..??
when all i can see around him are adults..?? shocked shocked
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by bee444: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Can an Oba make heaven still seating on throne before death?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
he's young educated and exposed compared to the other old primitive thinking obas who's egos are bigger than mount Everest and want everyone to fan it as long as they live
cool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by beetle24(f): 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:
E don old. The house needs renovation.

grin

The brown roof house houses a deity worshipped with salt and palm oil the place is called Ile Ase so therefore it can never be renovated.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
pinkyliceous:

ode. that is part of the palace. it is the emese's court(where the ooni receives guests and meetings are held in the olden days) that building is over 300 years old.
You should have asked questions instead of going wild like a rabid dog.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by teemy(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
FrankValency:
the children are the future of tomorrow.,.... I heard buhari also said such abt 30 years ago,when I wasnt born but I'm a man today and he is still the president today the future is really gar o, obasanjo did same, TA orji, David mark of then, they all once said this poo abt 30 years ago but still lead us today. I think the present is all that matters to me, nothing sure tomorrow .......ooni, thank you for hosting them.
Tomorrow has not yet com wink*
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by UIA04(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
yinkslinks:
Baby just like me. I am seriously looking on where to pour my akamu dis year grin grin grin grin grin grin e don too full
Pour am inside lagoon na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by jedyjedy(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
I congratulate the people of Ile ife. They have a great king. This is the way leadership should be.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by seunfape(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2016
The wife month long fa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
Nne that will be wasteful na and masturbation grin grin grin grin grin
UIA04:

Pour am inside lagoon na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2016
But imi busu all your houses are of face-me-I-slap-you with dirty brown roofs, no water, no toilet, no electricity. Must you spend all your money in marrying 7 wives?

princey83:

ode. that is part of the palace. it is the emese's court(where the ooni receives guests and meetings are held in the olden days) that building is over 300 years old.
You should have asked questions instead of going wild like a rabid dog.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) by pinkyliceous(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2016
So you people still worship deities and we are in the same forum and country?

Choi choi choi!

Buhari must hear this.

Bubu! Come here!!

beetle24:

The brown roof house houses a deity worshipped with salt and palm oil the place is called Ile Ase so therefore it can never be renovated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Nigerians Call Twice / Africans/ Deodorant / Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.