Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? (8484 Views)

I Want To Go To Kuwait / Traveling To Kuwait! Good Or Bad Idea??. / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by ezegold4we: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
hello house,

a friend of mine wants to travel to either kuwait or qatar,and he doesnt knw much abt the country,so i decided to assist him by asking the nairaland memebers in the house,cos i know dat there r many experienced members in this site,so once again,we need all ur gud advices wheather there is work over there or not,?bye and remain a blessing till we hear frm u guys
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by noblegas2(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2009
lol, poster , 1st off, Kuwait or Qatar is not a place of Hustle or not a place for Hustlers, u gotta av ur papers Men, if ur friend is thinkin of coming to Hustle, den i pity him or her cuz d person cannot even last 1 week, right now considering d exchange rate 1 kuwait dinar = N524 naira, so Plan ur trip son!!!
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by Naijagirly(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
unless your friend is western educated and speaks with a western accent then he should stay put in naija and not move an inch, Middle east countries are not good places 2 go hustle cos labour is cheap and u will have to compete with the indians pakistans and people from poor countries in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by 3spade3(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
Go to Detroit, Michigan insted. They need police officers.
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by symbian03(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
HuH?
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by noblegas2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
Naijagirly:

unless your friend is western educated and speaks with a western accent then he should stay put in naija and not move an inch, Middle east countries are not good places 2 go hustle cos labour is cheap and u will have to compete with the indians pakistans and people from poor countries in Asia.

yup, u damn right
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by 3spade3(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2009
symbian03:

HuH?

What?
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by joaoche(f): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2009
all the people answer you well, no ever ever ever go Kuwait if u no get bachelor's degree or job offer
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by ichommy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2009
kuwait is even better than some europe country
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
ichommy:

kuwait is even better than some europe country

Really? How come you aren't living there then?
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by Knight1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2011
i think you even have to be invited by someone already there and that doesn't make your processing easier o.
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
same here in libya,with paper or not no peace.all arabia nations are the same apart from morroco and tunisia.
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by chelseabmw(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
DEATH!!
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am a Nigerian planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? and if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.
Re: Going To Kuwait, Wats Your Opinion? by BrightForYou(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tesiday:
I am a Nigerian planning to go to kuwait for my PG studies at PhD level. I have so many mind troubling questions which I hope nairalanders will provide answers to through this thread. At the same time I want to know what living and studying in kuwait is like? The cost of ticket to kuwait from Nigeria? How many hours of flight? Availability of Nigerian foods? and if there is any masters or PhD student of kuwait University on Nairaland through whom I hope to get a direct information. Thanks as you respond.

Hello boss. How was your journey then? Did you later do your course in Kuwait? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? / 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly / Arik Air Delays Lagos Bound Passengers For 6 Hours At Heathrow Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.