Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28647 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by africhika(f): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
    Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl?
« #297 on: Today at 08:34:39 AM »

from The Amaka:

damn sometimes i wish i was ugly, maybe people would leave me alone and pay me no mind.

okay, rape really doesn't have anything to do with looks. It's about exerting power and being able to get away with it. why do you thing mentally-retarded and insane people get raped. look at pictures of women raped in rwanda's genocide. they surely did not look like fashion models.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by africhika(f): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
16 is too young! let her grow up or else she'll regret it later for sure.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ginky: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ Amaka
Sorry to say this, but, you are not God fearing. A God fearing person who after talking in an insultive tone wouldn't just say in a common tone "I will repent". That's not the way.

You said you were close to commiting fornication. I thought you would have said that the reason you didn't do it was because you are "God fearing" but you said, "I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT AND I WAS NOT READY" What kind of God fearing person is that.

Please, am not judging you but I think you should understand what the word "God fearing" means before using it.

@ Poster
I would advise you to wait for the girl to mature. Anything you do now would be seen as taking advantage. Everybody would see the girl as immature and blame you for anything that might go wrong. JUST WAIT.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ekoair(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2009
people stop talking shit about my feonce The Amaka !!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2009
LMAO!!! grin

fiance what? hahaha you need to get 5 more hours of sleep and then wake up right. lol

oh yeah @ ginky

yeah i came close to it and i WASNT READY. i know because in the back of my head i know i cant be doing something like that. and in the back of my head i knew i shouldnt be doing something like that.
thats what i meant when i said i came close to it but wanst ready.
i should have reworded it.

but yeah
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by rhymz(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2009
@daduke2k,thanx for pointing that out,am aware of that anyway but even at that,it's imperative to note that in a forum such as this,even if the topic is a ruse by the poster to get attention,we can't say people re not in such situations.If U ve read most of my comments,U will observe that i ve not based my arguement abt this issue on just moral grounds and unneccesssary sentiments and generalization that's why i ve a problem with the kid.In any civilized clime,when ppl debate(be you young or old),it's ok to disagree but U don't call ppl names,make unfounded generalizations or belittle ppl just because U want to make a point,that in itself,shows the person arguing lacks a proper grasp of the topic.I read the first set of Amaka's posts and honestly it was way disrespectful esp the way she tried to describe Nigeria and nigerian men and even went further to tag unfortunate Nigerian girls as bush girls,I was like,what does a kid btw 15,16,17 & 18 that does't even stay in nigeria know abt dis country that is making her so assertive with unfounded claims & wide guesses,calling ppl with differing opinions paedophiles,as a Nigerian(and a fellow igbo) and also as a human,i felt the kid had to be corrected before she spews her vomit on every1 even if it meant using up pages,Lol.Anyway thanx again.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by awizl(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
rhymz:

@daduke2k,thanx for pointing that out,am aware of that anyway but even at that,it's imperative to note that in a forum such as this,even if the topic is a ruse by the poster to get attention,we can't say people re not in such situations.If U ve read most of my comments,U will observe that i ve not based my arguement abt this issue on just moral grounds and unneccesssary sentiments and generalization that's why i ve a problem with the kid.In any civilized clime,when ppl debate(be you young or old),it's ok to disagree but U don't call ppl names,make unfounded generalizations or belittle ppl just because U want to make a point,that in itself,shows the person arguing lacks a proper grasp of the topic.I read the first set of Amaka's posts and honestly it was way disrespectful esp the way she tried to describe Nigeria and nigerian men and even went further to tag unfortunate Nigerian girls as bush girls,I was like,what does a kid btw 15,16,17 & 18 that does't even stay in nigeria know abt dis country that is making her so assertive with unfounded claims & wide guesses,calling ppl with differing opinions paedophiles,as a Nigerian(and a fellow igbo) and also as a human,i felt the kid had to be corrected before she spews her vomit on every1 even if it meant using up pages,Lol.Anyway thanx again. 

@Rhymz,like i said earlier,u need help,, n who frack made u the police here. Yapping like a crazed racoon,ua jez waaaay stupid,letting Amaka strip your pathetic self lyk dat,,, n your dumbass jez kept ranting. I have strong doubts bout your maturity and if ua over 22,your sanity. Eat dik !
aight,, go ahead n do your thang ***waiting**
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by africhika(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2009
woah, let's simmer kids. simmer down    wink
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by FAKUADE: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
i have seen some 25,26,27,28 so on that are less in intelligent to a 16 yr old girl, so age is less important but hw mature she is,hope she has started growing boobs if then she is good for the kill.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
ppl just read other post from amaka in another thread, she a such a loud mouth. Goshhh i better stay with this girl even if she will mature next 5yrs no prob, atleast to avoid pple like amaka coming my away. Goshhhhh it will be a nightmare.

@Africhika, thanx for yr reasonable suggestion.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ekoair, i weep for you cry, better start 40days fasting, to be delivered from that tie.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
tithe shut up!
you are just angry because what im speaking is making you mad.
sorry that im so BLUNT about it and you cant handle it.
only to bitch whine and complain.

please no one is holding anyone.

SO I SEE THAT YOUR MIND IS MADE UP. STOP ASKING FOR POINTLESS UNWANTED ATTENTION IF FROM DAY ONE YOU KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STAY WITH THIS GIRL REGARDLESS OF HER AGE.

OR AGAIN WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD? TO SEEK SUPPORT? YOU OBVIOUSLY FELT WHAT YOU WERE WRONG OR ELSE YOU WOULDNT NEED ADVICE.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF!
NA WA OOO!!!

SOME PEOPLE NO WAN HEAR TRUTH. THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

rubbish!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by FAKUADE: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
amaka,
na fight?u've said ur mind ur the hard tone? abeg take am easy
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by deji2009(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
@THE AMAKA I like to be yourfriend my email is dejisunday@hotmail.com you can also add me to your IM. alternatively you can email me your ID if you"re not comfortable posting here. Just like to be your friend that all. take care, Deji sunday
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
oh all this friend talk
hahaha wow!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
@deji2009, sign of the end time, how can someone wats to be a a friend of a terrible girl like amaka, if she is like this at this tender age who knows wat she will turn to if she grows up.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Amaka, better repent you can't continue like this. No responsible lady talks the way you do. Ebere gi na emere m.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
Sign of the end times is a 16 year old dating a 28 year old  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Amaka, you ve succeeded in chasing away the reasonable pple making good suggestions with you vicious tongue.

@Ibkaye, who told you dat am dating her already, if i am there won't be need for this thread.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
tithe:

@Amaka, you ve succeeded in chasing away the reasonable pple making good suggestions with you vicious tongue.

@Ibkaye, who told you dat am dating her already, if i am there won't be need for this thread.

Did not say you were.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by topup: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
Though she is very mature for her age, she will be imature in some issue or the other. Just hope that that issue isn't important to you.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by TheSeeker(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
Give me one good reason in hell and heaven why I should. First off, no matter how mature she may sound, she's going to be wayyyyyyyyy too immature for my liking. Another, it's against the law (she's not even 18). The least age of a girl I can ever date is 21, but I can make a few exceptions for a girl at 20 and that totally depends on how well she integrates into my kind of woman with her age.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ tithe anytime someone wants to talk to me you get upset and start mentioning my name.
who are you sef?
if you dont like me or dont want to give me attention STOP MENTIONING MY NAME!

if you dont like me, that is your own business. you act like im begging and pleading for the whole world to like me. i didnt come to this earth to please everyone most especially to please you.
what is your concern?

you are just angry because you dont want to hear the truth!!!
WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG, THATS WHY YOU MADE THIS THREAD ASKING FOR ADVICE.
IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE 100% RIGHT THIS THREAD WOULDNT BE HERE.
STOP POSTING RUBBISH AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU LOOK FOOLISH.
there were obviously some doubts in your mind thats why you made this thread.
stop looking for ways to make yourself feel good about what you do, you just look guilty.
like i said please go and introduce yourself to her parents, i want to see that.
no one should be dating a girl that he has to sneak behind her parent's back for.
rubbish!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Biabeke(f): 5:09am On Aug 30, 2009
Tithe, are you sick? The answer is no! I am glad I do not have a daughter, because I would probably blow someone's head off! Damn!!! angry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by somubz(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2009
IF I BE HER BROTHER YOU ARE DEADDDDDDDDD.
NORMALY IT IS UNFAIR LOOK FOR A MATURED LADY 'CAUSE IF MISTAKENLY YOU LAY HER BED AND SHE GETS PREG.
AND SUED ITS A FELONY OFFENCE YOU MIGHT BE SENTENCED,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
Dead minds are talking, this is a horror film, so the prob is 16yrs right? ok she is will be 17yrs by sept 14,2009 and 18yrs by sep14, 2010. I hope dat solve the prob right.

MY REASON
Ok, people listen to the whole story to save you the hiper, this girls mother died of breast cancer when she was 13yrs old and the dad died eight months later bc he couldn't bear the loss, so no parents to even monitor her whereabouts, currently she and her younger sister ar staying with her aunt a police woman at festac, bad enough this aunt may not come back home for 8days, no minding wat they will eat.

So on various occasions whenever she sees me going to the market to buy something she will help me buy the foodstuff, prepare it and even help me do some laundry, so she has been very helpful when it comes to domestics.Leaving d  house when its dark, come back when its dark, so no time for all dat u know.

On thing that struck me was that despite the situation she neva collects anything from me whenever i give her, so seeing her desire to enter tertiary inst. i help her to buy GCE, which she took and made 5As.

Bc of the tender age which i considered, i neva told her anything about rel neither did i make any advance on her. I also helped her to pay her PDS, now she is i school. I neva wanted anybody to take advantage of her, so i made sure the basic needs ar meet.

Surprisingly, when she came back she bought ankara and sew it for me, upon dat bc the line i gave her is MTN she also bought mtn line for me saying she wat to be calling me late nights which she does.

I neva wanted anything from her till now, she is all a wife can be despite her age, i marvel at the way she even advice me and take care of her younger sister.
No sexual immorality because i am born again and she is as well, and moreover i ve known her for 1yr now, and we have not smooch let alone sex, though i stay alone.

1. Most loud mouth girls making comments here would ve disvirgined giving such freedom this girl had, but she didn't.

2. Most loud mouth girls making comments here would have abuse the privilege, by calling me [i]mugu [/i]as they so say and put on a greedy girt.

3. Most loud mouth girls making comments her would still be doing there  WAEC now for d ninth time now not minding their age.

4. Most young guys would ve ask for body reward of even attempt rape!

Conclusively i should ignore all this qualities and other things bc she is 16!!!!! going 17!!!. And let her for lions to eat because of need.
I neva thought of disclosing this till now every one there happens to be SAINT

Some guys will say am craking a nut for someone to shew, i always tell them the destiny is not in anyone's hand, if she leave 2mr fine, if she doesn't fine, my joy is till there that i did something good. But taking advantage of her will leave me with lifetime guilt.

I Started this thread to seek mature opinion of born again Christians, not cowbell brains pls.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
@tithe

IS YOUR MIND MADE UP??
WHAT IS THE POINT?
PLEASE EXPLAIN.

all you have been doing is arguing.
i give up on this thread.
this guy is not serious.

and it looks like she is dating you because she has no parents and she needs love.
this girl may act mature but she is looking for love in all the wrong places and for the wrong reason.
i see why she would get caught up with someone like you.
you are of an older age, kinda like a male figure, and someone to take care of her.
and dont say "most loud mouth girls" because i may be BLUNT and tell it like it is, but that does NOT make me a slut. i have dignity and im not going to run around like a slut because i have freedom. i know right from wrong. maybe other girls you have come across. and im saying this because im the only "loud mouth girl" making comments here as i can see.

its obvious that this girl is young and looking for someone to love her and give her attention.
wait until she gets old enough, she is gonna drop you like no one's business.
dont get too serious with her because she is young. if she is 19 or 20 and she is still around then maybe.
but remember she is young so dont get too caught up with her, dont take her too serious either.
man every 16 year old thought they were in love. hahahaha!!
anyway im going to let you learn from your mistakes if this doesnt work out. i will say "i told you so!"
but until then . . .

AND WHY WOULD YOU NEED ADVICE? LOOK AT YOUR TITLE! ITS CLEAR THAT YOUR MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP!
GOSH ALL THIS WAHALA FOR NOTHING! IF YOU FEEL IN YOUR HEART THAT ITS RIGHT, WHAT IS THE POINT OF ADVICE? ADVICE FOR WHAT?
NA WA OO!!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
hahahaha
im a really cool person if you get to know me, but i CANT STAND guys that want to fuk up with young girls.
remember she is young.
young girls are always "in love" and for all the wrong reasons.
but like i said if she is still down with it at age 19 or 20 then i guess you can follow up on that.
but how old are you again? 26? 28?

if her parents were alive (sorry oo) then i dont think you would even ATTEMPT to talk to her or even look at her that way. you would have been BEAT DOWN!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Amaka, and u think it will be just like dat. Right
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2009
got what all?

stop modifying your posts. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / The Shape Of My Butt / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.