Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Color Are Yur Nails? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Color Are Yur Nails? (21609 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / MTN Logo On A Lady's Finger-Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Color Are Yur Nails? by bluespice(f): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2009
im obsessed with my nails
beautiful well manicured nails make me smile
the weirder the colour, the bigger my smile tongue

ill go first,
black with a straight line of ox-blood running thru the center

MHC i have a feeling a topic on nails exists but mine's about the colors strictly. . .
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mohawkchic(f): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2009
~Clear Polish~

~Taking a well deserved break off Black Polish. . gave me nails a proper tan see. . i miss it tho!
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by bluespice(f): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2009
when i started using polishes, moms warned me to avoid dark colors, n if i wanted to use em,
to always use a clear coat before applying the dark color, dunno how true it is, but ive seemed to avoid my nails changing color. . . smiley
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2009
Errhhmm, what I have on now is . . . err . . . the remains of what used to be red polish. tongue
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mohawkchic(f): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2009
~Ah ha! BS. . .you just solved the mystery as to why the same doesnt happen on my toes. . .i usually always have on nail Strengthner on my Toe nails before applying polish. . i suppose its high time i start doing the same for my Nails! Ta kiss

~Does the colour on my Toe nails count? tongue Got Black polish on my Toes. .

~ grin SW. . . for some reason i'm not drawn to Red Polish. . .dunno why! undecided Its the one colour i dont have on my collection at all!
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2009
Me too. I don't like red polish, but I found it in the house and decided to paint my nails by 12 midnight. I was so bored and jobless that night. undecided cheesy I prefer wine and black polish.
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by bluespice(f): 2:46am On Aug 22, 2009
lol still as much as i profess love for my nails, 70% of all my pics with my nails showing for some weird reason all have chipped paint jobs tongue
i guess my nails just wanna rock the sexiness of chipped nail polishes tongue

MHC, i guess moms was right afterall! cheesy

ive used red actually its just one of my blah polishes
i guess the world's fixation on red nails as being sexy is what fuels my buying red polishes again n again

oh well, wats the oddest color of nail polish uve used? grin
me? green
it looks like white silk that someone decided was too white and added green to it
or green that someone added too much white to tongue
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2009
Dnt usually nail polish my nails, except on a special occasion.
They're creamed in color and the tips are deep white.

My toe nail is the same but that one is most often times polished (light brown/tan).
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mohawkchic(f): 3:26am On Aug 22, 2009
~Rock on Chipped nails on pics!! grin

~ Yeah You Mam was right! I add the clear polish ontop of whatever colour polish am using for that glossy look. . .dunno why it nvr occured to me to check up tips on how to prevent tan nails from dark polish. . . .

~I have this habit of trying to peel off a coat of polish as soon as i notice a tiny chip coming on. . i sometimes do it unconsciously. . . I like doing at least 3 coats of polish on my Natural nail. . . .so its fun peeling,it comes out all in one sometimes cheesy I always have a bottle of black Polish in my handbag to dab the tips upon discovery i have a couple of odd chips. . .

~Never used an odd colour. . . I'm not Keen on Neon looking nail polish either. . .
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2009
bluespice:

im obsessed with my nails
beautiful well manicured nails make me smile
the weirder the colour, the bigger my smile tongue

ill go first,
black with a straight line of ox-blood running thru the center

MHC i have a feeling a topic on nails exists but mine's about the colors strictly. . .

Ahhaa!!. . . .found someone else who's obsessed wid her nail, . . .OMG!! cheesy cheesy

I'm always fussing wid ma nails oo, . .I get a mani/pedi as often as i can, . . . .

and am always filling 'em every chance i get, . . .right now i have black color on ma toes, . . .and a french on ma fingers, . . . . kiss kiss
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Outstrip(f): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2009
My finger nails are always clear but I have like a berry/coral color on my toes
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by SeanT21(f): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2009
Nothing oo. Natural Color!!
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by bluespice(f): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Rock on Chipped nails on pics!! grin

~ Yeah You Mam was right! I add the clear polish ontop of whatever colour polish am using for that glossy look. . .dunno why it nvr occured to me to check up tips on how to prevent tan nails from dark polish. . . .

~I have this habit of trying to peel off a coat of polish as soon as i notice a tiny chip coming on. . i sometimes do it unconsciously. . . I like doing at least 3 coats of polish on my Natural nail. . . .so its fun peeling,it comes out all in one sometimes cheesy I always have a bottle of black Polish in my handbag to dab the tips upon discovery i have a couple of odd chips. . .

~Never used an odd colour. . . I'm not Keen on Neon looking nail polish either. . .

omg! i was too ashamed to say the bolded bit
thot ill come off as too weird tongue
i do it often
moms has given up on telling me to quit it tongue
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mohawkchic(f): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
~ grin You Dont Say!. . .

~I get what you mean @ Coming off as wierd! well it can be perceived that way when all's one got to do is use nail polish remover instead of peeling. . cheesy
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Moyola(f): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
Minez colourless!
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by chiogo(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
for my finger nails, I have on the clear nail hardener and for my toes, I have on hot pink nail polish. wink

Can't be bothered painting my finger nails any actual colors right now, I put my hands inside water way too much. grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
True nail hound cool If you have ugly nails, no near me. 

The wierder the better grin  Nails is prolly the only girl thing, i dedicate my time to undecided  But even then, there are times i prefer the look of chipped nail polish to the clean coat.  I peel the nail polish till its half covering my nails and leave it like that.

At the moment i'm rocking neon colors and nail art.  I change every few days from yellow, to green to orange to purple to whatever (i saw this gorgeous bright green polish today, i'm soooo getting it tomorrow cheesy).
My favorite color to wear is blue, dark blue.  I always have that handy.  I sometimes opt for kitten red, which is kind of maroonish/ox blood color. Oh and this eggplant shade i just got grin.  I rarely match my toe nails colors to my finger nails color.  I don't like the oneness of it undecided

Right now, my toes nails are painted brown and my finger nails are painted bright yellow with green ivy nail art cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mukina2: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

True nail hound cool If you have ugly nails, no near me. 

The wierder the better grin  Nails is prolly the only girl thing, i dedicate my time to undecided  But even then, there are times i prefer the look of chipped nail polish to the clean coat.  I peel the nail polish till its half covering my nails and leave it like that.

At the moment i'm rocking neon colors and nail art.  I change every few days from yellow, to green to orange to purple to whatever (i saw this gorgeous bright green polish today, i'm soooo getting it tomorrow cheesy).
My favorite color to wear is blue, dark blue.  I always have that handy.  I sometimes opt for kitten red, which is kind of maroonish/ox blood color. Oh and this eggplant shade i just got grin.  I rarely match my toe nails colors to my finger nails color.  I don't like the oneness of it undecided

Right now, my toes nails are painted brown and my finger nails are painted bright yellow with green ivy nail art cheesy

why am i not surprised? grin

@ topic
i prefer them natural, i am not really into girly stuffs grin grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
Mi loff grin grin

Like i said, the wierder the better. I'm aiming now for each nail with different color and different nail art cheesy
And i don't let people do my nails undecided I prefer doing it myself.
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mukina2: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

Mi loff grin grin

Like i said, the wierder the better.  I'm aiming now for each nail with different color and different nail art cheesy
And i don't let people do my nails undecided I prefer doing it myself.

please try orange with spikes of blue and pink grin grin its beauriful grin

i don bite my nails tongue
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
I like that idea grin In fact, i still dey figure how to drill whole for my nails and add rings grin grin

See as u bring me to come to show my crazeness grin grin

mukina2:

i don bite my nails tongue

shocked Nor near me ooo angry grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mukina2: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

I like that idea grin In fact, i still dey figure how to drill whole for my nails and add rings grin grin

See as u bring me to come to show my crazeness grin grin

shocked Nor near me ooo angry grin
use metal drill na lipsrsealed grin grin it works well grin tongue

yeah knew you would loff it kiss kiss

wetin, the thing sweet jo tongue grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
angry I nor wan damage my nails jo tongue

yeah, and soon they will send the cab to come haul my arse to the loony bin grin

angry Berra stop that ooo. I go tell M grin Be prepared for scattering cheesy
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]True nail hound cool If you have ugly nails, no near me.

The wierder the better grin Nails is prolly the only girl thing, i dedicate my time to undecided But even then, there are times i prefer the look of chipped nail polish to the clean coat. I peel the nail polish till its half covering my nails and leave it like that.

LOL, look at this bush girl. You think say nail polish be orange skin? grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mukina2: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

angry I nor wan damage my nails jo tongue

yeah, and soon they will send the cab to come haul my arse to the loony bin grin

angry Berra stop that ooo.  I go tell M grin Be prepared for scattering cheesy

ok use wood own na grin tongue

i go help dem  lipsrsealed  grin grin grin

i don bite all finish grin grin tell him nothing he can do

FL Gators:

LOL, look at this bush girl. You think say nail polish be orange skin? grin
see villager calling extra-human bush grin grin tongue

iice:

na typo grin grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by iice(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
Mustav' stepped into the wrong room undecided
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
Yes, I did embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mukina2: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice:

Mustav' stepped into the wrong room undecided
bling! kiss wink

FL Gators:

Yes, I did  embarassed embarassed embarassed
ok ,when your face turn red? grin grin grin chill wink grin
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by bluespice(f): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
iice im beginning to get scared at the similarities tongue

that said, i got a new colour on! cheesy
the color in the bottle is baby pink
on my nails it looks white undecided
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mamagee6(f): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2009
Natural Finger Nails Colours.
Re: What Color Are Yur Nails? by mohawkchic(f): 3:23am On Aug 25, 2009
~WB iice kiss

~Drill holes & add rings? You're Mental! On Your natural nails? grin Arent there artificial nails that come like that already?

~I love Nail Art on Acrylic nails but shud be done in Black Polish free style. . . .i tend to have Zebra stripes nail Art more than any other type of Nail Art. . i am not keen on the "spray on" Nail art!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Style File: Karisma Kapoor (class + Style) / Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch / Latest Rubber Shoes/rubber Footwears In Vogue: Your View About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.