Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles (3063 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week... / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by cnwamo(m): 1:40am On May 28, 2016
Imagine a parallel universe where animals were the dominant species, and they treated us like the human race treats them. Pretty scary thought right? Well that's the theme of this shocking series of illustrations that are designed to get you to think differently about the way that humans treat animals.

Compiled by Bored Panda, the list features many scenarios we can probably relate to. The only difference is, the humans and animals have been reversed. Some of the illustrations are pretty gruesome, so you have been warned, but hopefully they'll help you to look at the subject from a totally different perspective.

Source:

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA3NjU4ODE5MQ==&mid=2743392596&idx=1&sn=efb58a5e23b3b301bc3188fc8a43681e&scene=1&srcid=0527kOkcUPZFuP9J7JhFWNnt&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0#wechat_redirect

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by cnwamo(m): 1:41am On May 28, 2016
More

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by SuperSupremo(m): 1:46am On May 28, 2016
Wow!!!

This is fantastically awkward!!!

Op and uncle will be like this......

1 Like

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Kowor(f): 1:48am On May 28, 2016
It's scary, almost made me a vegie.
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by cnwamo(m): 1:50am On May 28, 2016
more

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by cnwamo(m): 2:01am On May 28, 2016
More

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Kowor(f): 2:11am On May 28, 2016
You just chased me outta here.
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by jackobi(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2016
What a world it would have been
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by cnwamo(m): 2:23am On May 28, 2016
Kowor:
You just chased me outta here.

More

Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Sparkle777(f): 3:39am On May 28, 2016
Na oyibo vegetarians dey do dis,to scare us off meats and animal cruelty. Pls remove frm jokes section. Its quite an eye sore.
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Cutehector(m): 3:45am On May 28, 2016
Lwkmd the Monkey thing really got me laughing grin
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Taeewo(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
PETA on the prowl.
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by vincentico(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2016
OP this is pretty messed up damm
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by Mskrisx(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2016
Chaiii
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by ExAngel007(f): 4:15pm On May 29, 2016
too graphic
Re: Pictures To Show What It Would Be Like If Human & Animals Switched Roles by ofemigeorge(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2016
This got me thinking how human are just ignorant, self centered and Shoukd be avoided at all cost if I was in the body of an animal.

(1) (Reply)

Almighty Maradona / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan, Response From Presidency Office / Think You Know Nigeria Current Affair? Try This And See You Know Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.