Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet (5358 Views)

Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by pedrilo: 9:42am On May 28, 2016
Dnt ever threaten Tompolo, he is a chief priest. No naija soldier can touch him

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by glassjar1: 9:54am On May 28, 2016
please bring the whole thing down .

ALL HAIL AVENGER . God bless the striking force . GOD keep y'all alive to strike a devastating blow to them .

no more oil for now .
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by LongJohnS: 10:27am On May 28, 2016
Until this country recognizes the NDA then they will relent.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Totti9(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2016
Fraud entity is going down in speed of 6G

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by searchng4love: 10:42am On May 28, 2016
shut da hell up!

kenrish2:
I Thnk Is Tym 4 All Christians N This Nation To Start Prayn An Make Serious Day An Night Intersection 4 Dis Nation B4 It Turns To Another Seria, Becos This Sounds Am Hearn Are Drums Of War
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Totti9(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
Now is time for yoruba to call a spear what they actualy are cause after the reagge come the blues......
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by searchng4love: 10:45am On May 28, 2016
belente:
e pain nam well well

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by daewoorazer(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
Abeg, kudos to d avengers...if d political elites can make d life of masses miserable, let d avengers too pay dem bak in same coin..
After all, oil money no dey reach d masses, iweala neva get tym xplain N30tr....i dnt evn knw d prob of concerned wailers here...abi u don receiv 10kobo oil manie b4?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Aegon(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

The once the oil companies give work and all they do Is steal and get scaked? ?
The one who couldn't invest there amnesty founds??

Tell me
are you saying that they steal because they are from the host communitues? That no other people steal except the Niger Delta?

What I understand is that they are given the most dehumanising jobs then set them up to fail. They are given jobs without promotion without security in a system that's rigged against them.

They will struggle as contract staff for years only to have one OLUGBENGA, ADEDEJI, or ADEsomething who was retained as a corper last year head the unit.
Oluthis and that eventually recommends the sacking of this people. They cannot protest they have no voice.

This was the trend for so long.

Stealing is in every tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by kenrish2(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
Aegon:
We need to first pray about your use of English.
thank U Sir My English Master
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by iblawi(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm Nigeria will shutting down if this continue oh. What do these guys really want?

Nigeria will not shut down. All we have to do is to switch our source of income. Nigeria have lot of options that can create more jobs for youths. Instead the Niger delta people are the 1s that will shut down within the next six months if this should continue. This is because, their land and sea is already polluted and the insecurity in the area will never make any1 invest in the region(not even their own people). When others start switching sources of income Niger delta will be begging oil companies to come back.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by iblawi(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Peak of foolishness when u hail baifra in one trend the go to another and complain about unpaid salaries

You are fighting for Niger Delta yet u don't care about the bayelsa workers not paid for months

I support fiscal federalism, but the south will be at a disadvantage even in that, we will have resource based economy and that's unpredictable

The Niger Delta receive 13 % more revenue than other regions, are we 13% more developed??
We're is the money going??
Ibori is among the richest Nigerian just for ruling for 8 years
Odili also very rich

If cross river can achieve what they did with the least revenue in the Niger Delta, then the rest should hid there head in shame and gold there leaders responsible jor and stop destroying the little land they have left

I'm always happy when I see Nigerian youth with good sense of reasoning. South South will be the 1 to lose on the long run. Within the next six months am sure the story will change cos all those praising them now will be the 1 to laugh at them when the time comes.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by pussyphilia(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
Good one guys!

Let's go ooo diaaaaa!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by WATCHOVER(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
kenrish2:
I Thnk Is Tym 4 All Christians N This Nation To Start Prayn An Make Serious Day An Night Intersection 4 Dis Nation B4 It Turns To Another Seria, Becos This Sounds Am Hearn Are Drums Of War
Please there is nothing to pray about, This government should still face the fire Jonathan saw when he was in power. Pride goes before a fall. APC are proud element that is why things are getting un easy day after day.
And they (APC) must fall flat.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by hopeforcharles(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
iblawi:

Nigeria will not shut down. All we have to do is to switch our source of income. Nigeria have lot of options that can create more jobs for youths. Instead the Niger delta people are the 1s that will shut down within the next six months if this should continue. This is because, their land and sea is already polluted and the insecurity in the area will never make any1 invest in the region(not even their own people). When others start switching sources of income Niger delta will be begging oil companies to come back.
i see ur point, but the reason i said so is because 80% of Nigerian Revenue comes from oil, And we are least prepared because we dont have a verifiable source of income except oil so if we dont get oil to sell= Bankrupcy.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by iblawi(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
hopeforcharles:

i see ur point, but the reason i said so is because 80% of Nigerian Revenue comes from oil, And we are least prepared because we dont have a verifiable source of income except oil so if we dont get oil to sell= Bankrupcy.
Yes we never prepared when we had the opportunity and I doubt if we can get that chance again. The best thing is to face it now that NDA thinks they can hold Nigerian economy to stand still. Fact is that oil is the major source of revenue to government but oil is not the major sector contributing to growth of our GDP I believe services is. 40+% (close to half) of Nigeria's GDP is from South West. While other regions contribute the rest so there is no way South south alone can cripple Nigeria's economy completely. They will only cripple the contribution from their region and cripple the current source of revenue for federal and their state government. But federal government have other choices but their state government have no other choice because most of their land and water have been polluted already and investors will run from Niger delta cause of security issues. All their South South youth using land receipt to get job will no longer have that opportunity and their state government won't have enough to run government again.

If other african countries like ivory coast, Senegal, Kenya and Ghana can survive without oil then I believe we would survive this trial times.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by oluwasegun007(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2016
if NDA blow pipe they'll receive round of applause.
but wen buhari retaliate he is a wicked man.

sentiments everywhere.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by qoura123(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
Xbabangida:
Too bad.
be like say man go relocate to bayelsa ooo make I go put my knowledge into use bomb explosive units
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Chukazu: 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
kenrish2:

bros!
who pray pass us for this life?
all the one we been praying never do?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Fredchisom(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those retards are doing more harm than good,i don't even know if they are fighting for the masses or their own selfish interest but fact is, blowing up oil pipes isn't the right way to go. It can lead to loss of aquatic life, infertility, and even pollution. undecided

I wonder what they will do next if Buhari do not listen to their demands. Useless peoplesad
u r just as useless as your post, do u know what it means to develop Abuja d capital of the zoo which has contributed nothing to d economy while Niger Delta which contributes 100% to d economy remains undeveloped.Besides the pipe that was blown up,is it in ya land?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by iblawi(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2016
Fredchisom:

u r just as useless as your post, do u know what it means to develop Abuja d capital of the zoo which has contributed nothing to d economy while Niger Delta which contributes 100% to d economy remains undeveloped.Besides the pipe that was blown up,is it in ya land?
You are as dull as your post too cos you people don't even know the difference between government revenue and economy. 90% of government revenue is from South South but over 40% of economy is from South West. And services, telecom, agriculture etc are the major contributor to Nigerian economy, with service accounting for almost 50%.

Niger delta will be the 1 to lose on the long run.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Fredchisom(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2016
iblawi:

You are as dull as your post too cos you people don't even know the difference between government revenue and economy. 90% of government revenue is from South South but over 40% of economy is from South West. And services, telecom, agriculture etc are the major contributor to Nigerian economy, with service accounting for almost 50%.

Niger delta will be the 1 to lose on the long run.
then shut ya trap n make use of the so called government revenue...what a contraption called zooneria

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by iblawi(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
Fredchisom:

then shut ya trap n make use of the so called government revenue...what a contraption called zooneria
I expected to thank me for the free education. I believe your family too live in zooneria.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2016
God bless the NDA. I greet you guys in the name of the struggle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader / Ruga Finally Established In Ebonyi State, Herders And Families Arrive In Numbers / I Was Rejected, Humiliated And Denied Because I Am From Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.