Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv (1635 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / She discovered her hubby is gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by kunleajayi: 3:53am On Aug 22, 2009
My babe of two years broke up with me last week when she discovered she was HIV +ve. She told me wen we first started dating that she was raped wen she was in her first year in university. I had a test too that came out negative, nd she had been saying that she'll go for hers too, but she kept putting it off cos she was scared. Now that it has come out +ve, she decided to leave me, telling me that she doesn't want to put me at such a dangerous risk.

I felt soo bad, i cried. A few days later i told her that no matter wat, i still love her, nd that we'll just go for counselling nd that she could be using ARVs(Anti-retroviral Treatment for people living with HIV). i told her i luv her too much for the whole thing to just end like that, that we can still stay together. she refused.

I've been begging her all this while but she does not want to come back. wat can i do? i luv this girl so much nd i am willing to help her in any way i can.
cry cry
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Donvilo(m): 4:17am On Aug 22, 2009
My Guy, I dey feel for u ooo. Infact, I am even feeling like crying myself embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedDon't worry, she's actually doing what she can to protect u. That's cos' she doesn't want to see u be the same way that she is. She might actually feel so bad 'bout that will such a thing ever happen to u. I'm very sorry for the fact that there is nothing I can give or tell u to help her. The only thing u can do for her now is to constantly pray for her and make her happy always in anyway that u can. Don't worry, take heart. [also, watch out for some type of drugs that prolongs the life of people infected with HIV.(be sure it's genuine) it will be good for her.]
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by C2H5OH(f): 4:19am On Aug 22, 2009
undecided
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by chic2pimp(m): 4:22am On Aug 22, 2009
Really can't take dis topic seriously. Too much bullshyte thread on NL. Don't think I am being heartless. I just do not know if this story is true or false. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2009
OMG. this is so sad.
this is one of the stories here on NL that actually touched me.
there might not be another guy like you that is willing to love her even though she is HIV positive.
i think she is really missing out on a good guy.
other guys probably wouldnt even want to deal with her.
i really dont know how to answer this one.
i think she just needs counselling/you both need to go to counselling together.
she needs to realize that you are a really great guy and needs to come back.
but i understand she loves you and fears your own safety.

chai!   embarassed embarassed
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 22, 2009
[size=48pt]Go and Get Tested[/size]
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Sissy3(f): 4:37am On Aug 22, 2009
FL Gators:

Go and Get Tested

thats right. you need to go for a second test to make very much you're free as you are proclaiming here.

maybe the time you got tested and it came out negative, the level of the virus hasnt reached to a detectable level in the blood.

and if you got retested and it came out negative and the girl doesnt want to continue the relationship then move on.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

thats right. you need to go for a second test to make very much you're free as you are proclaiming here.

maybe the time you got tested and it came out negative, the level of the virus hasnt reached to a detectable level in the blood.

and if you got retested and it came out negative and the girl doesnt want to continue the relationship then move on.
very true. i know a woman who got married to a man even though he was already HIV + . but the guy didnt tell her and married her anyway. HOW SELFISH!!
this was a nigerian couple oo!!
and when she later found out through gossip she confronted him. the guy went MAD!
she packed her things, yet he didnt want her to leave. she was secretly living with another friend but he was looking for her, calling her phone, texting her, the guy was obsessed!!

he caught HIV while he was in South Africa. still then knowingly he married and didnt tell his wife. that man is a mumu!
now for the next 6 years, i think, she has to be getting tested. undecided
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Sissy3(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i know a woman who got married to a man even though he was already HIV + . but the guy didnt tell her and married her anyway.

they both didnt get tested for HIV and other tests before they tied the nut?

i mean the HIV test should on your priority test if you are getting married/relationship especially in this day and time
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2009
yeah that was kinda stupid.
he knew he had HIV and still married her.

this man could be jailed for that, but it didnt get all the way to court.
she just packed her things and left, and now she is getting tested for what seems like forever.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Sissy3(f): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah that was kinda stupid.
he knew he had HIV and still married her.

this man could be jailed for that, but it didnt get all the way to court.
she just packed her things and left, and now she is getting tested for what seems like forever.

how could he be jailed for that? if you start punishing people for a crime of that nature, then it makes the whole fight for HIV harder. i guess thats what they both get for not taking the necessary precaution. sad but lesson learned.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 5:19am On Aug 22, 2009
well i dont know if he can be jailed but you can get in trouble for having sex and not informing your partner.
thats being a danger to society.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Sissy3(f): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well i dont know if he can be jailed but you can get in trouble for having sex and not informing your partner.
thats being a danger to society.

you can get in trouble if it's a minor or not consensual and not having sex with a guy/lady you dont know their status and with no protection. the only person who could get in trouble is the person and their stupidity
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2009
i guess
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by 190: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2009
are u really sure she was raped
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2009
190:

are u really sure she was raped

Raped? Stupid excuse grin
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by 190: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2009
@Faakay
I tire!
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by playahP(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2009
@ the amaka
its tieing the knots not tiein d nuts.

@ poster
when wil ur ASUU strike end so that you stop posting trash
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by fredobosi: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2009
people, pls i need schlumberger test questions badly, i have a test coming up soon. i would really appreciate your help.

thanks
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Positivity(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

Not just the dude, but the babe in question as well! They should both have at- least three independent tests confirming their status.

Who knows, with the prevalent quackery in the system, it could have been error on the part of the lab analyst to start with.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by daduke2k(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2009
She wasnt raped, both of u need to go 4 re-tests and it is no mistake on d result. She is + :-(
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by kunleajayi: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2009
We have not yet had sex, so i'm sure i am negative.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by 3spade3(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
So she's single?

O YEA!!!! Can I get in contact with her?
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
3spade3:

So she's single?

O YEA!!!! Can I get in contact with her?
you don't like yourself abi @poster so sad
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by omega25red(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ poster

Since you haven't had sex with her thank you lucky stars that she is someone who obviously cares enough to let you know her current status. If i were you i would give her space because i can imagine that dealing with something like hiv would feel like the end of your life until you get enough education about it.

What if she said that to you to break up with you and to make sure you dont come looking for her ever again? Just wondering because people would say anything to get out of a relationship they dont want to deal with
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by babymi2(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ poster, please show r love and respect is nt her wish
to HIV positive care for her she need u now than b4
one love
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by babymi2(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ poster, please show her love and respect is nt her wish
to be HIV positive care for her she need u now than b4
one love
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by CrazyMan(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
There's nothing you can do my dear; unless you want to contact the disease.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hate to be the Antagonist but she could just be using it as a way to break up with you.. Did you get any confirmation of the test result?
Make nobody crucify my statement here oo. It has happened and is happening everyday. Naija girls have gone gagga with ways to axe a relationship ooo
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
A-town:

Hate to be the Antagonist but she could just be using it as a way to break up with you.. Did you get any confirmation of the test result?
Make nobody crucify my statement here oo. It has happened and is happening everyday. Naija girls have gone gagga with ways to axe a relationship ooo
i doubt someone would make something up like that.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by idstar(f): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
if u really love her, science has made it so you two can live together, even have kids. just go to HIV school, learn the facts. angry
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by 3spade3(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
rokiatu:

you don't like yourself abi @poster so sad

I happen to like women with STD's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN! She's Just Not That Into You! / 190 Latest Development! / Genotype Wahala, Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.