Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. (35590 Views)

Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out / Why Is The Truth Bitter? / Kola Olootu Lori Dele Thomas African FM Radio, Houston Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
A member @crisonrich is someone I love. I must be truthful. He moved me and surprised members of light house of wisdom though he is now playing human
Yes, human must be human. This is where we see and understand who are supernatural
The ability to control yourself, been humble to earth no matter what happens is what makes you a supernatural being
Everyone is busy
If we have to count on business, am sure no one in Anambra state is as busy as I am
But what happens, my busy schedules does not have to affect my services to mankind even when all the business are meant for mankind
This was what the ofeke @Francis Okoye saw and said I am not a spiritualist. He said no spiritualist would have time typing messages online
When a fool talk, you understand he is foolish without further explanations

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
When a fool talk, you understand he is foolish without further explanations
This is my home, my farm, my field and my services
In as much as I serve people offline, I do also serve people online
I am a supernatural man
Wisdom does not have limitations
I am unlimited
I am a great farmer, yet I have all the time for whatever I want to do at any point in time.
Only a fool never know that there's time for everything
I am a trader.
Do you expect me to travel to India, Lagos, France before I have my goods in stock?
Wisdom dominate
Looking at things I do, someone would ask, how do I have time doing all these?
But wisdom would tell you, I have time for all of them
Yes I do
I have made a divition of labour before sunrise. Why won't I have time for myself and services?
So @crisonrich is like a busy man now unlike before
His business is taken much of his time greater than as seen earlier@light house of wisdom
Yet we can't thank him enough for his encouragement to members more especially those in Lagos
Then, he had enough time even to leave his business to assist a member in getting ritual materials
This is what the gods sees in us and have to be moved doing good unto us.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Your light will shine and shine so bright that people would say you are a ritualist even though you are.
Give and give helping hands
Don't think you can't do anything when you can do all things
Don't think you only need help and expect others to help you
Heaven helps those who help
Earth is a great rewarder
What you sow, you shall reap
Sow with grudge, and eat in pain
Sow cheerfully and experience a great abundance
I watch you all
And you see, when I watch, the gods sees. I am the eyes of the gods so they are my eyes. I see through them, they sees through me
Perhaps you don't know this truth
Those of you who are here, finding it impossible even to correct a member or help provide an answer you know too well when a member ask questions
I tell you, you are doing yourselves
A fool says in his heart, It does not concern me when it's a matter to someone
The wise says, it concerns me because he is my brother/sister
Look let me tell you, don't think it's only people that are from your hometown who are your relatives
Don't think your brothers and sisters are those who are same blood with you
All human as you see today are your relatives
All men are your brothers
So it's to all women
They are your sisters
Knowing this is wisdom
Because is true
So don't avoid to provide for a person in need for selfish interests

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
When you do good for human being, say, I am doing it to my brother
Don't expect him or her to reward you
No!
Expect reward from the gods and goddesses
If you have to think as a foolish man, believing this does concern you while the other doesn't. Believing this man is your brother while the other is not. What about me?
If we all have to think and act foolish. Now, let foolishness set in! Ask yourself, why should I GM review esoteric knowledge to you?
Why?
Are you my brother or my sister?
Why must I help you? Are you my friend or my relation?
Why?
But because foolishness is stupid. We can't afford to be foolish.
Let's be wise. Wisdom is profitable to direct. A wise man/woman is a ruler, a leader, a champion, a success, supernatural being.
Choose you between wisdom or foolishness.
Choose between truth and lies.
Make a difference man!
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
We are different people.
The knowledge and our esoteric practices makes us difference.
Be wise!
Wisdom is the principle thing!
In all your get get knowledge and understanding. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chidi Ohazurike:
Angels guide!

Kings:
The teaching if the wise is a fountain of life turning a man from the snare of death. GM God,gods,goddess bless you. More light on you paths

Kingsley Noiseybee:
Angels guide!! May your path shine brighter

Pino:
More light to your path GM.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Yes, this is what we want here.
We are growing.
I can't read this text alone!

GM good morning please any one from ghana on ur platform who needs financial assistance please let me know and send me their details. am ready to assist any. Angels guide. More light.

More light on our paths

Jay:
Odogwuakataka! Odogwu kajara akaja!!!

Every day I come to.understand your kind of person better. You are a very passionate, humble servant of the gods.
But it is very easy for people to.misunderstand you and your heart.

People like you are easily misunderstood. The world is filled with people who do things for their selfish interests, who have no time for others, people who do not care. So, when someone sees a man like you who does the things you do, he will feel like "ah, this is too good to be true. How can this kind of person have so much time to type all of these online if truly he is a skilled spiritualist? A real spiritualist won't have time for all of these because he will be too busy consulting for people at his temple"

But I think for such people, it is better for them to study the person to understand his heart, than judge them and condemn him for what he does. What's the need of comparing? What if such a spiritualist is the type you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE?

I myself have also wondered how you are able to type all of these and still have time for spiritual work. But I have come to understand that different people are gifted with different abilities. That others can't do it doesn't mean the person who can do it is not real.

May the spirits increase your efficiency! That is what I pray.

I greet you all. I thank the gods and goddesses and the most high for a beautiful day like this. More light to our paths.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Nomusa Kona:
Good morning eye of The gods/Goddesses, greetings my follow brothers and sisters children of The Most High are you gods/goddesses more light on our path to think like wise grow spiritual for in needed we are gods we shall not dead like mere man. We must leave marks of greatness with our footsteps says the gods/goddesses of that Generations restored true African worship back to its place as the angels guide. Thank
you GM for the words of encouragement. Iseeeeee

Kingsley Noiseybee:
It is a thing of immense joy to witness the flow of love in the house...let the gods and goddesses always provide for us all,so we could be an extension of love to fellow light bearers.....Angels guide

Onwuka Godspower:
I can't thank my GM enough for the wonderful teachings and his love over this great house of light house of wisdom, may the good god's, goddesses and our ancestors continue to be with you always iseeee. I can't cease to share my testimony now because ekele onye akidi, ya gwota ozo(if you give thanks to a giver, he gives more. After my rituals this morning, m happy now to say that I have recover those stolen treasures of mine which the witches and wizards have ceased for over a week. I am making a good sales now, may the gods and goddesses be praised iseeeeeee

Leo Shawn:
Iseee

colonel crisonrich:
Iseee

Yes am so busy now Sir, but don't be offended for me not being online for some time the gods are wise, I must confess

I thank u Odogwuakataka, the Isimmili 1. Anaghi amaka. I will respect u till invinity. I thank the gods and goddesses for empowerment of richies. You ll live long my spiritual father. So I mote it be.

Noted sir.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
ilorah ositadinma:
I'm happy and very satisfied to be a member of this group!!! "I feel I have achieved everything in life just by being a member of this great community" odogwuakataka Ekene diri gi!! may the most high keep you for you are great gain to humanity

Ekenekwee m gi Kenekwue ife n'emere gi ife

Poku Ghana:
Am waiting on the God to strike a way to shame my enemies

Aannii:
Odogwu Akataaka oji isi awongbo may your days be long.... Iseee
Good day, my fellow members.
Blessings!

Poku Ghana:
Fellow light bearer s grace to we all

Ernest Lagos:
The great grand master I greet you, Odogwuakataaka 1 of our generation and generations to come I greet you, isi mmiri Igbo nile ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife.
Though you asked for no blessings from us but rather to ourselves but I must have to thank the most high God, the archangels, the gods and goddess and your ancestors and also to ask them to bless you with a very long life.
Ekenekwaziem umu nnem na umu nnam (I thank you my brothers and sister) and pray that you all will live to grateful to our great grand master and the gods and goddess of isi mmiri Igbo nile... Iseeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Odogwu Akataaka:
It's my pleasure to announce to light house of wisdom that we are growing.
Having announced previously about a deposit made by a member to assist those who lack the financial state to provide their kolanut rituals. We had another caller today who also made a deposit of #2000 for same course. Though I can't find his name here, we say may the gods and goddesses replenish the pocket where the money came from. May they leave to fulfill their promises unto you. So. I mote it be!

Onwuka Godspower:
Iseeeeeee

LORD BOAT:
Iseeeeeeeee

ilorah ositadinma:
Iseee

Kelechi Ebonyi:
Iseeeeeeee

Chidi Ohazurike:
Iseeeeehhhh

Odogwu Akataaka:
My blessing goes to another member who made a promise to assist any member of light house of wisdom to secure ritual materials. It's wonderful!
This is making it a second member on same promises. That's to say, he has vowed that poverty and tribulations shall not be found among us. The gods are wise.
This is a challenge unto me. Remember my promises to members of light house of wisdom few months ago, where I said, @ sixth month of this forum, I will eliminate poverty in the house. I have never relent.
This is like the sixth month of the month of promises and here are fulfilment of the promises.
What do I say, let him who have ears hear whatever the spirits is saying.
I hereby declare this month, q month of rituals.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2017
We keep rituals till the end of this month. Do we have any course to give up? Do we have any reason to entertain fears?

Those of you who lack finance for ritual materials, you have heard us. The ball is on your colt

We say thanks to all of you who have pledged their support and those who made promises, you shall leave to fulfill your promises with gratitude. More light to our paths

Continue with our yesterday ritual guide to perform tomorrow morning rituals.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Tomorrow, get to buy items for saraka such as:
4 pieces of sugar cube
4 pieces of sweet
4 pieces of sewing gum
Buy fried groundnut small volume (buy those which still contains the chaff)
Assorted sweet biscuits (small small sachet like three different sachets. Buy these little sweet biscuits for children @#10 each)
Buy white open plastic plate or white handkerchief
*Buy 2 seeds of ripe banana
* Buy one native egg
* Buy half cup of local rice
* Get #20 paper money (those of you in Ghana, get a paper money low denomination)

We shall perform saraka using these items on Wednesday

ilorah ositadinma:
Thanks sir......Noted

Nomusa Kona:
I stand in agreement and say Iseeeeee

Iseeeeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
Angels guide

Chidiebere Jos:
Iseeeeee

Prosper Jossey:
Wonderful to be here...please welcome me first because it is not easy to find one's root. This is just the way the nature path to the creator.

I appreciate been a member of this light house ofwisdom family..

Frank:
Iseeeeee
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Poku Ghana:
Iseeeehhhh fellow light bearer should we share the biscuit for the 30 tomorrow

ilorah ositadinma:
Daddy I just love you.... You are a blessing and plus to this generation

Eze Onwe:
My greetings to you odogwu akataka, my fellow light bearer I greet you all, I am a new member I have not performed any of the rituals, will i follow on the rituals of this coming Wednesday before I start from the first rituals? More light to your path.

ilorah ositadinma:
Iseee so mote it be

So mote it be

Ernest Lagos:
The great one will answer you based on if you are to start with the ritual to be done on Wednesday as continuation of the on going ritual, but for guides on other rituals and and teachings, let's chat privately.

Stephen Abia:
/the first thing to do is to introduce ur self,ur names, place,work,purpose of joining house of wisdom,then pple that takes care of new comers shall welcome you,and guide u

Frank:
Same as me. I am a new member. I have not participated on any of the ritual

Name: Frank Ugochukwu.
Place: Anambra
Work: hustling
Purpose of joining : Wisdom, protection and success.

Adekunle Adetunji:
I always feel as if I should b in d same town where u are. U are so kind & good. I don't really know how I can qualify u. U are d best. Weldon Sir, great GM. I love u so much. D most high, gods & goddess shall prolong your relevance with abundance sound health & prosperity & power. So I mote it be. Iseeeeeeeeeee
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Poku Ghana:
Fellow light bearers I don't want to ask my mum for money or else she ask a lot of question any one to help me please.

OK, how sir, good morning

Gilbert Nches:
Good morning fellow light bearers my name is Gilbert nchekwube. I live in anambra a civil servant. I an new here I joined this group tobgajn more knowledge on spirituality for protection and for success. Please can someone guide me

Broussard:
Long live eze mmuo , our GM may you live long for this wonderful impact on us.

Poku Ghana:
I have performed my biscuit sharing

Broussard:
Ezemmuo I want to see you

Am in spirit , the Gods have confirm to me how good u are

Ezemmuo I love you

Chidi Ohazurike:
Since yesterday night till now we have not heard from our GM - Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri igbo nile, I greet you special Eze mmuo!

Fellow light bearers, what we are doing here is spiritual, follow directives properly and where you don't understand chat up and ask the GM or any other person who understands the directive.

With the saraka items we must await further directives from GM - Odogwuakataaka on how to go about it. And also let's wait to hear further direction for the morning kola ritual

Adekunle Adetunji:
Sir, GM, hope all is well . we've not heard from u today. More strength as gods/goddess leads & guides u sir.

GM, More light to your path Sir

Awuzie IykeChima:
i am glad to be back to the family. really i have missed a lot.
more light to our paths.

Ernest Lagos:
You are welcome my brother

Sellasie Accra:
Pls Gm I didn't get update
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Vivian Onitsha 2:
It is only a man that is demonized and an agent of Satan that will find fault with a heaven sent great man like our ABLE GM,Odogwu,onyeisi,we at light house love you so much and we appreciate your humble service to us all.Good morning sir and my fellow light. bearers,more light to our paths Iseeeeeee.

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Awuzie IykeChima:
thanks a lot brother.

Uche Fabian:
Long live the GM long live the eyes of the gods and goddesses ur indeed a gods sent to humanity,may ur parths continue to shin brighter Iseeee. And to all my fellow light bearer may we continue to acquire more knowledge and wisdom and whatever good our heart desires More light on our paths Angels guide.

Faith:
Iseeeeeee. Angels guide

Kings:
Iseeee
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
Addul Accra:
Oh great forum.. it is with much happiness i drop this information... truly I have been without GM directions before and I am now passing through his direction..

I tell you this because it is true.. there is much enjoyment and opportunity following GM directions

We see success day and night

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Addul Accra:
The gods cause human to fight for our success

It is now I understand when Gm says.. WHEN IT GET BETTER, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.. because here is it I am benefiting without him but tomorrow I return to him for another directions he willingly give more..

Thanks to the gods..

Odogwu Akataaka:
Angels guide

The gods are wise. It's truth when we say what we know to be true. May the gods and goddesses enlarge your coast Addul

You see one thing about me. I don't like individuals because they are fair or dark in complexion neither do I hate someone because he said this and that. My love grows for you when you know the truth. Hence am sure that truth is life, I take someone who knows the truth as my flesh and blood because we have something in common. That's the word in occult "brotherhood"

Person who knows the truth is a reflection of life and life is always in him. Those who knows the truth always work in the light, they shine in all they do. Those who knows the truth says the truth regardless people's opinion

Those who knows the truth declares the truth whenever and however.

This is a Ghanaian man. Not even a Nigerian but he is proud to say the truth he knows because he has seen the light accepting the truth

Not minding peoples opinion

While Nigerians are still on the cupboard, hiding their face on the curtain as if their face are made of gold: therefore refuses to say the truth

One thing I know is this, you can't hide the moon. Even when the whole community makes a collection of umbrella and raise their hands in support: you can't hide the moon

It's impossible!
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
In as much as we don't ask for advertising, broadcast, praise and lots more but then: say the truth

Don't be here shouting I am finished I am finished only to go down 100 ft below when the gods and goddesses answered and set you back through light house of wisdom

If you don't do any other thing, at least provide words of truth. It will encourage others to follow suit

Be a lamp holder and a light to your fellow

In as much as we don't ask for your gold and silver, that doesn't prevent you from saying the truth you know

Failure to do so is ingratitude

And you know what it does, it cause deny!

Don't be ingrate!

Some of you the very moment you joined us @light house of wisdom has the ability to promise heaven and earth not knowing that the gods can't be deceived

Last time I was greatly disappointed while I recalled an incident that took place between a member of light house of wisdom and his family/brother at the course of his ritual deliverance which saw to his present success. To my surprise, he said "GM could you believe I have forgotten all these you recalled today which are true"

All of you who are with us @whatsaap read the report. I was highly disappointed but then I understood that's all but human

Fools easily forget the ugly past

This is why I don't panic by your report. What is that I haven't heard? What is that I haven't seen? What is that?

Nothing!

Absolutely nothing!!
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 1:03am On May 09, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
But then I tell you, be good! Get life, get truth!!

Truth is life therefore always say and defend the truth you know

Don't be shy

Don't say people would say. Eh they will assume!
Eh they will know!
I ask you, what if they know?

I said, what if they said?

So, what happens?
Heaven will fall or water will stop running like yesterday?

So you be the first to do juju or you become the first to be heard who did charm?

What is that that is going to happen is what I wish to know that would make you to keep mute, hiding your face as if you have golden or diamond face

This is why I isi mmiri igbo nille can't cease to be good to mankind irrespective your tribe and border

I will be the last to please people closer to me only to displease people far away.

You can see it!

Am sure that this which makes this young man to report positively, defending and canvassing the truth he knows to the notice of the masses is smaller to compare with what those who said they are Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes here (closer) has experienced from our services yet none has the courage

Last time, I complained about a lady who married for over 8 years without a child

The truth is that human are ingrate

And this is why people still suffer today and it look as if the gods are weak therefore can't stand their course

Understand the spirits hates pride heart and ignorant mind

Your inability to say the truth, reward good for good, show appreciation through thanks and other means you can is called evil

The lady was all through our meeting on my neck

Her voice was as gently as the dove as as sweet as trumpet

That if isi mmiri igbo is a womanizer, I could have taken her for a night if not for any other thing her beautiful voice like of the queen of the coast

But then, all these are just a mere explanation to help tell the mutual relationship which existed all through the period

I can't at the same time deny her obedient. She was so obedient to last order. Desperate woman!

It took us quit numbered of rituals for success

After the last ritual, I ceased to hear from her

Just like you can bear me witnesses, I don't care to call people

Not because I don't wish all the time to say Heloo but my office can't permit such time

Though she wasn't on our whatsaap group then but we could chat on whatsaap and Facebook all through the ritual period until we performed the last ritual e exercise

What is the ugly news here?

While she conceived, she refused to call and say isi mmiri igbo nille, our prayers have been answered ooo

Help me say thanks to the gods just like Addul did
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 8:57am On May 09, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It's only these the gods required of you

Say thanks

Be grateful

Eat your fowl, eat your cow, drive your luxury cars but say thanks

Any priest who said the gods said, come and build house for me for a prayer answered is a liar and a deceiver

The gods will punish him for lieing with their names

Just say thanks

And some of you don't even know what it means to say thanks

Saying thanks to Odogwu makes him do more what about the gods?

It was one day I was consulting the gods on a matter which does not have to do with the woman as said

I through my ugiri on the ground to consult the gods

You know what the spirits can do, it's only a fool who despise their powers

They left what I asked them and start asking me about the woman. They said, has she not called to inform you about her pregnancy?

I answered No

They said, call her for a confirmation

I left consultation and pick my phone

Ones, she answered

I asked her about her well being. She answered positively admitting success

I was asking her round about question to see if she can say something as regards the report

She ignored

Until I asked her, how many months are the pregnancy now?

She asked me jokingly, how did you know am pregnant Odogwuakataaka?

I didn't respond!

She said, emmm am still observing but never believe. It's not up to three months

I was bittered in spirit and has to cut the call. Since that very day till today, I haven't received call from her in human and spirits

It's more than 2yrs now

How many do I count?

Is it those of you who would come, begging for me to use my money to do their work, promising to pay the balance afterwards

When it's been done, she/he would go and expect you call to remind them

Some of them could only pay completion when they most needed your assistance

Whenever you see her calling after so many period of time, know it's for another mission. It's then she would say, ehee Odogwuakataaka, hope am still owing your balance?

Do you ask me to ask who?
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:22pm On May 09, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
They think it's sense not knowing it simply defines their state of ingratitude

Otherwise no way a sane man or woman would thought about paying evil with good

It's only insanity that encourage such

Even when you don't call for appreciation or Thanksgiving, try your best to balance your debt in spiritual cases

Understand a priest who took money from the temple to complete your ritual exercise wishes you well therefore don't repay him with evil

Doing so is highest order of ignorant which causes early death, poverty or insanity

Be good to help you leave long on earth

I can't remember any priest who take advance to complete ritual exercise but I do

I don't do it because I have too much but to help mankind. It's my nature, don't help recreate it for it will have to affect others if not you

If I should stop it today, perhaps you have already crossed the border turning back to ask the bridge to break in two. That's to say, progress of your failure is not your main concern

Is very bad

It's evil of you

And those of you who have sense of appreciation, keep with your good sense and always appreciate every good deed. Heaven and earth shall forever provide for you

Don't think the little you give from your purse will less your purse. No! It won't rather it will cause increase. Be a greatful heart and always give to receive

I grow day by day, financially otherwise, how it happens I don't know but all I know is that increase has been my inheritance

Should I stop sowing seed of help to known and unknown men? No!

I am a messenger. I am not here to win and own the world. I understand I am on transit. Therefore I make my bed to help success lie on it

Don't discourage me with your ingratitude. Stay away from me if you know you are ingrate. I hate you like I hate lies

What this young man Addul has done simply defines the human in him not animal in him

Coming out bold enough to say to me "GM please and please again... Help me thank the spirits that made this possible"

This simply defines wisdom and understanding, knowing that it's true he did perform the sacrifices as instructed but the gods are good enough to him "hearing his prayers"

Some ofeke in our midst like the woman I mentioned earlier could have ignore the Thanksgiving saying after all I took my money and bought the sacrificial items

After all I spent thousands of money to do this spell

But then you fool forgot to realize that not all who spent huge amount of money for spells got their results

To whom they will show mercy they will show mercy

Otherwise how many spells and how many times have you gone to spiritual home, how was the results?

Can you tell me today and now is the time you heard about spirituality? Can you beat your chest to tell me this is the first time you have done juju?

But then, this is the time it gained divine approval therefore give thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 8:31pm On May 09, 2018
kj
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:15am On May 10, 2018
n..
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:06pm On May 10, 2018
m.
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 6:09pm On May 10, 2018
bg
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 6:07am On May 12, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 6:36am On May 14, 2018
bbb
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
.nb
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
.nbk
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Welcome me in please. Am new here
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
gf
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nd
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Cr
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2018
cd
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. by bunbit23: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Other African Attire Do You Like? / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot / The Longest Nigerian Name You've Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.