Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Get FREE DATA ANALYSIS For Your Research Thesis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get FREE DATA ANALYSIS For Your Research Thesis (412 Views)

Data Analysis For Academic And Business Research At Your Fingertips / Kings Educonsult Projects/research /thesis/dessertation Topics / Vegetable Oil Refining Plant (my Proposed Research Thesis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE DATA ANALYSIS For Your Research Thesis by efficiencie(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
Research is a tedious exercise and it easily becomes a pain in the neck when you lack the requisite tools to start and finish it.

For the sake of those stuck in their third chapter: EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS or DATA PRESENTATION/ANALYSIS, I am willing to offer DATA ANALYSIS FREE OF CHARGE and give necessary guides on how to interpret the results. That way you get your problems of data analysis solved and you learn the methods involved in the analysis (what most supervisors sadly can't help you achieve).

However researchers (writing thesis and/or papers) with other research issues can get solutions at affordable charges as well.

Avail this opportunity while it lasts.
My contacts are:
efficiencie@gmail.com
Re: Get FREE DATA ANALYSIS For Your Research Thesis by efficiencie(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2016
Place your requests for an Easy-to-use study guide to UNIT ROOT TESTING, COINTEGRATION TESTING, ERROR CORRECTION MODELING...The study guide in powerpoint format will be sold to a batch of persons or a single buyer.

A free copy of a study guide prepared by me on the BASICS OF PANEL REGRESSION WITH EVIEWS 7.1 is available. Post your email here (if you are interested) and within 24hours the study guide will be sent to your mail box!

(1) (Reply)

Is Truely TASUED Post-utme Out? / Westminster International Scholarships / Can I Still Make A Second Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.