Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen (856 Views)

Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by olillywales(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2016
Photo of Tunde Demuren with his groomsmen ...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-tunde-demuren-with-his-groomsmen.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by Shamstiel: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
Is bankyw not tired of being a best man? He looks stupid
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by naijafella(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Banky W...bestman extraordinary. Award for the best bestman.Winner of bestman awards...book him now as your bestman! grin grin
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by olillywales(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016

Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by GudluckIBB(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Shamstiel:
Is bankyw not tired of being a best man? He looks stupid

At times I'm just tired of these over-hyped wedding.

Same way Tiwa savage did hers and today, the marriage is in the dustbin.

Its a pity!
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by Shamstiel: 11:28am On May 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:

At times I'm just tired of these over-hyped wedding.

Same way Tiwa savage did hers and today, the marriage is in the dustbin.

Its a pity!

It is obvious this one too is on its was to demolition.. Who wants to bet it with me?
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by GudluckIBB(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Shamstiel:

It is obvious this one too is on its was to demolition.. Who wants to bet it with me?

The handwitting is already on the wall my brother, its either the man starts sleeping around or the Woman doesn't know how to cook.

The laast time, she was smoking pubicly in one night club, and then I asked my self, How can a the daughter inlaw of the Chairman of GTB be smoking like this in a public?

Fake people and fake marriages everywere.
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by Shamstiel: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:

The handwitting is already on the wall my brother, its either the man starts sleeping around or the Woman doesn't know how to cook.

The laast time, she was smoking pubicly in one night club, and then I asked my self, How can a the daughter inlaw of the Chairman of GTB be smoking like this in a public?

Fake people and fake marriages everywere.

Lol. Let's just watch as the marriage hits d rock then we will type Eyah when it happens
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by bellefidel(f): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ewoo banky w is still doing best man....Hmmmmm I reserve my comment
Re: First Photos Of Tunde Demuren With His Groomsmen by gistmeloveblog: 12:41pm On May 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Had Successful Meeting With Niger Delta Avengers – Duncan Mighty Claims [PHOTO / Photo: Nigerian School Where Nursery & Primary Pupils Pay N3m As School Fees / Tybello Pictured Together With Young Soldiers In The North East(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.