Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) (30663 Views)

Cost And Returns Of Broiler Production / Buhari & King Of Morocco Fertilizer Deal Now Costs N5,500 / Cost Analysis And Returns Of Plantain Plantation On One Acre Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) by Ogadtop(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Where is this guy?
Re: The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) by Zinykay: 1:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Please I need a detailed cost quotation of a complete machine that process 5 to 20 tones ffb per hour including the storage tank and palm kernel cracker machine. My email is Ezekielkenechukwu@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) by kunleweb: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
kiss
Re: The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) by Ijeokpa84(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please professional in the house I need your help on this.can I plant palm tree in a swampy land (fresh water swamp)
Re: The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) by steveyen(m): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Skilldammy has completely disappear. where is the guy ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / My Coconut Farm Experience / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.