Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar (42152 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2016
Toolz first playfully covered her face when time came for her and hubby Tunde to have their first kiss. grin grin grin

So beautiful!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/toolz-husband-tunde-demurens-first-kiss.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Daminaj1(f): 11:55am On May 28, 2016
More Amazing photos. I really like the onesies her bridesmaid wore.
Here : http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/first-photos-from-toolz-wedding-as.html

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by sugarbelly3: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
Checkout the amazing wedding preparation photos in these unseen photos

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/photos-tunde-demuren-toolz-bridesmaids.html

Aww!! How sweet are rich weddings
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by sugarbelly3: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
Cool
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Twaci(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
Let's bet...highest, 1 year...

Banky u sef which way? Be best maning upandan undecided

Beautiful couple though smiley

16 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by youngmann: 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
They look great... Happy married life.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by nnadychuks(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
As Tomatoes wan cost pass apple-pear for this country so,me I nor go talk anything now.. Maybe tomorrow I'll use watermelon for my stew

4 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by olatunjithomas(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2016
I know Tiwa savage will be like "shior,our own no pass this one?make we see where he go end" mtchewww.. who Dubai marriage don EPP?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by fiftynaira(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
Dubai weddings dey like rochas roads dey nor dey last...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
This reminds me of Tiwa and TeeBillz wedding in Dubai.....I wish them well though......

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
By 2018 dem fit don divorce mtcheeew. Who Dubai marriage epp
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by niggaz4life: 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
once upon a time black women used to have the best asses. what the fork happened ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770854_toolz_jpegd5b9f53759df1ab25c5a23808cb2fab9 <<< WTF IS DAT ? . 4 MESSED UP SHAPE YANSHES LOLZZZ. AND THESE ARE THE ELITE CLASS TOO

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
fiftynaira:
Dubai weddings dey like rochas roads dey nor dey last...

May Hers not be like a certain TSquare.

I'm I the only one not feeling her hair?

4 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by ladyF(f): 12:48pm On May 28, 2016
First kiss? shocked Ermmm do they mean first kiss on the wedding day or first kiss since they met?

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by gurunlocker: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
That wedding gown go reach three people do wedding.... HML

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by thereturnoflucy(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
First kiss at the public alter... Many don shele for private slab

3 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Daslim180(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
HML
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by chikel2000(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
I will kiss my bride soon

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by budosky(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
Waste of resources!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by phemmyjohnson: 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
so! should FG declare a public holiday for her first kiss?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by repogirl(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Okay o, HML ...hoping you stay married!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Sexytemi(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
So loving the gown.....awww....wishing u HML, and may it last longer than people are expecting it to.
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by drnairalov: 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Are leaves called leaves because they leave the tree?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Ginaz(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one and happy marriage
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Dollyak(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
I love the make up blend on her skin. Beautiful pictures btw.
Twaci:
Let's bet...highest, 1 year...

Banky u sef which way? Be best maning upandan undecided

Beautiful couple though smiley
This is a bad form from you. Wish them good luckor say nothing and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Isoni(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
Teebillz reading the news like...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by janvier27(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
First kiss. Eeyah. They tried. Happy married life!
Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
First kiss INDEED wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by adamsumale(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
Op change the topic joor...which one be first kiss? You dont need 9jaBet to know that this is their zillionth kiss sef...

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar by nikkypearl(f): 12:53pm On May 28, 2016
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks / Eddie Nartey Traditional Wedding Photos & Video: Juliet Ibrahim, Van Vicker / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.