Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Note To My Toasters! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To My Toasters! (1786 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Note To My Toasters! by Swazzkid(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2016
smileysmiley:
oya don't tell me
okk miss *closes his mouth with cellotapes*
Re: A Note To My Toasters! by Kiish(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2016
i owe you a beer! nice one
MRBrownJ:
confused/deluded way of thinking.... and when men turn around and also demand for whatever they desire, that same woman will play holier than thou. not even flowers should be "offered" until that person's actions shows you, without any doubts, that she DESERVES it
Re: A Note To My Toasters! by lola024(f): 4:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Flower is still the best symbol of Love....lmaoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Fake Real Passport Driving License Id Card And Other Document / My Holiday Adventure 18+ Story / Social Experiments: Will You Allow Your Nudes Leak For $30million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.