Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant (1331 Views)

Receptionist, Bar Attendant, And Cleaner Needed At Alakia Ibadan. ASAP / Bar Attendant / Store Keeper And Loaders Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by realtalk19: 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
offer is closed.those that need the job has contacted the number.goodluck
Re: Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
realtalk19:
if you live around oworoshoki,ketu,ojota,oshodi,ifako-gbagada and its environs.
the hotel is situated in ifako-gbagada with the need for hotel accountant ,house keepers and bar attendants.

salary: btw 15-20k on shift

qualification for house keeper/hotel bar attendant: ssce/ ond (former experience wit hotel is an added advantage)

qualities : honesty,hardworking,punctuality,attention to detail,good communication skills and smart

accountant: hnd/bsc accounting or book keeping
wit experience in handling hotel accounts nd sales

salary:30k

qualities:honesty, proper record keeping,punctuality and hardwork

incase u have anyone who is unemployed nd meet the requirements nd may be intrested in the vacancy plz contact 08030666334. mr steven so u can drop your CV directly to him .
Is there no physical address? Must they call Mr. Stephen....Haba! Realtalk19, please a physics address would be better. Thanks.
Re: Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by realtalk19: 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
singlessubway:

Is there no physical address? Must they call Mr. Stephen....Haba! Realtalk19, please a physics address would be better. Thanks.

the reason i didnt put the address is because its an inside tip nd i wunt want to jeopardise d procedures which might leave ur CV in d hands of d security nd neva get to the appropraite official in charge.
its wen u call that u wil b directed on how to submit ur CV .
singlessubway hope av answered ur doubt
Re: Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by realtalk19: 10:15am On May 29, 2016
four people have called and have scheduled appointment tomoro at the hotel .i wil be deleting the post after today.
Re: Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 29, 2016
realtalk19:

the reason i didnt put the address is because its an inside tip nd i wunt want to jeopardise d procedures which might leave ur CV in d hands of d security nd neva get to the appropraite official in charge.
its wen u call that u wil b directed on how to submit ur CV .
singlessubway hope av answered ur doubt
I hope so.
Re: Vacancy For Hotel Accountant, House Keeper And Pool Bar Attendant by realtalk19: 6:19am On May 30, 2016
singlessubway:

I hope so.

singlessubway plz its not compulsory u apply or tell those who need the job. if i decide not to tel no one wil query me. i already indicated its an inside info not an advertisement. even if i put d address ,ur Cv wil end up in the trash bin coz the security isnt aware of any vacancy.am only helping someone out there who mayb in need of it.i also get help too.so mr doubting thomas stop quoting me. those that need the job have cald the person.

You Are Killing Employers With Your Applications!! / Courier Plus Services Ltd Job Vacancies / Ongoing Recruitment In An Event Planning Agency; Share This