Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film (2161 Views)

University Of Nigeria Set To Release Documentary Film / First Official Poster Of Lagos In Motion Tourist Documentary Film / Producing A Documentary Film Is More Challenging Than Making A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
I am so glad and grateful to Almighty God JEHOVAH Nissi for giving me the vision and provision for the successful film production of my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film in spite of the fuel scarcity, frequent power outages and financial constraints. Only Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH gives you a harvest in the midst of drought. I was able to pay my cast and crew even before the wrap.

Here are photos of selected scenes from the various locations in Lagos, Nigeria. I am wearing red Gulder Ultimate Search cap and hat in some of them, with my cameraman Adesina Mutiu-Okediran, Production Manager Felix Omokagbo Jegede, Assistant Production Manager Franklin UcheChukwu Eke, who is one of my younger brothers, Production Assistant Stella Chibuzor Okoro, Transport Manager Emmanuel Jegede, driver Olori, Actresses and models, Nunnsi Ojong, Celina Ideh, Franca Aide, Meg Masha, Cynthia Chima and actor Tony Godson Uche Okeke.

1. Adesina Mutiu-Okediran filming Nunnsi Ojong and Celina Ideh on location at Elegushi Beach in Lekki on Friday May 20, 2016, during the making of Michael Chima's "It's Always Summer in Lagos" of his "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film to be released this summer with the full colour photo book.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
More photographs.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
See more photographs and video clips on https://www.instagram.com/orikinla/.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
Extra photographs.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by emsco(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one. Am a film maker/camera operator. Can i work for you on other project
Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
emsco:
Nice one. Am a film maker/camera operator. Can i work for you on other project
. All right. On break now and will be set for next film project in August. A romantic drama, but not the Nollywood genre. PM me by end of July.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
More photographs.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by emsco(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2016
Can you send me your no to contact you or send it through my no 08131501631
Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2016
emsco:
Can you send me your no to contact you or send it through my no
Hey. Remove your phone number.
Contact me on Nigerians Report Online
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/
Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2016
More photographs.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 5:10am On May 29, 2016
More.
See the rest on Orikinla on Instagram.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by prof800(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratz.
Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
prof800:
Congratz.
Thanks.
God is my one and only Almighty Director of all directors.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by Orikinla(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some extra photos in the travel photo book.

Re: The Making Of My "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" Tourist Documentary Film by khaz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orikinla:
Some extra photos in the travel photo book.
I just pm you. I m a First Class Graduate of Applied Mathematics. I don't know if I could work with you in anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Films Are So Full Of Juju? / Anyone Watched "Same Difference" Nigerian Movie With Kiki Omeili? / Finally The Voice Australia 2015 Auditions Process Is Started, Thank You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.