Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect (39726 Views)

Zamfara Massacre: I Alerted Securities 24 Hours Before, They Failed To Act- Yari / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by JingoOAU(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
What a messed up confession

So irritated

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Sunnycliff(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
And yet the PMB says they are LIBYANS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Baonel(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
We re tired of this nollywood movie
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Samscofield: 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
Quite revealing...

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Miriam20(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
Them think say na north, God have mercy, see the ugly faces, I remembered when they attacked our area in Jos plateau state, the only dead people u see are children and women, I wonder if they have conscience, let justice prevail, sharia law (naija sigh)

3 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Ruchidera(f): 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
OK. Hoping that this confession was not under duress undecided
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2016
So what he regurgitated what his leaders told him?undecided

You become exactly like him when you believe that sh.it.

Skywalker5:
Own Nigeria? Like wft. This illiterates are going to end us all. When other tribes want to integrate and unite,they want to kill us all.

I am yoruba but when I talk again,I will get banned so I will keep quiet but for how long are we going to be quiet? I's it when they bring it to youra land?
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Ameedan: 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
na wa o
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Sfvalentine(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2016
I just hope dey have arrested all those people he mentioned their name.....Nigeria which way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by oweman: 9:26pm On May 28, 2016
So there is a town called GARBA SHEHU the poster should please go back and look for better lies to tell this forum as Garba Shehu is a name given to people not any town in Nigeria .

If those you claim to have arrested fail to tell you you the too were attacking to avenge the killing of five fulanis in Abia state and dumped in shalow graves is the cause of the attack that the Governor was sobbing on NTA then they are yet to tell you anything just waiting for the order by Fayose to poison water so as to kill ca can see more governors crying soon are awaited .
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Akon419(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2016
Why are Buhari apologist and core defenders are avoiding this thread. I am only asking
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by realjoker(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Nairaland says no to biafra.
Nairaland says no to NDA.
When will Nairaland say no to fulani herdsmen's and bokoharam who have been on a killing spree in the south for a very long time now
Why do you guys reason like this for God sake?
Do anybody sympathies, promote or celebrate bokoharam and fulani herdsmen barbaric attacks like you sons of perdition celebrate, promote and sympathies to NDA attacks and Biafra seccession campaign?

4 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nely77(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
My concern is with the Nigerian president, who in a bid to cover up what he planned with his people, told Nigerians that the herdsmen that are killing people in Igbo land are from Libya and not Nigeria. Is he truly president to all regions of this country? Have they really told Nigerians their mission? I have said it severally that there is more to this herdsmen killing southwards without fear and in most cases with the support of the security operatives. The president should tell Nigerians what is happening!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by oweman: 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
So there is a town called GARBA SHEHU the poster should please go back and look for better lies to tell this forum as Garba Shehu is a name given to people not any town in Nigeria .

If those you claim to have arrested fail to tell you you the too were attacking to avenge the killing of five fulanis in Abia state and dumped in shalow graves is the cause of the attack that the Governor was sobbing on NTA then they are yet to tell you anything just waiting for the order by Fayose to poison water so as to kill cows can see more governors crying soon .
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Akon419(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
oweman:

If those you claim to have arrested fail to tell you you the too were attacking to avenge the killing of five fulanis in Abia state and dumped in shalow graves is the cause of the attack that the Governor was sobbing on NTA then they are yet to tell you anything just waiting for the order by Fayose to poison water so as to kill ca can see more governors crying soon are awaited .
gerba shehu is in Taraba state; is a town before BALI LGA. After garba shehu, you get Bali fed polytechnic

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by ipledge5: 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
this is revelation is enough to make all necessary arrest

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Chukazu: 9:33pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this country just like you and me.

...and the ones they kill in Agatu, in Benue, in warri was out of what

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
realjoker:
Do anybody sympathies, promote or celebrate bokoharam and fulani herdsmen barbaric attacks like you sons of perdition celebrate, promote and sympathies to NDA attacks and Biafra seccession campaign?
So what you are saying is that you don't care if bokoharam and fulani herdsmen kill innocent Nigerians as long as Nigeria remains "United".
You are saying that you don't deem it fit that a Nigerian forum should publicly declare its non support to terrorists who have massacred thousands of Nigerians but it should do so to a non violent faction of the country who's only wish is independence??!!!
fulani herdmens threaten the union of Nigeria more than any secessionist group and I wonder why the silence on the part of seun Could it be because d president is a fulani??
hypocrisy at its finest. Don't you think?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by stecman: 9:37pm On May 28, 2016
but if our president, Buhari can defend the Fulanis and his unable to defend Nigeria when British prime minister leveled us fantastically currupt. I wander what kind of a president he is.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nely77(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
realjoker:
Your reasoning is more questionable than any that I have ever seen. Check my comment above. When will you and your self acclaimed saint of a president tell Nigerians the truth? The president openly/publicly told Nigerians that the herdsmen that are killing are from Libya even after it has been echoed from middle belt down to the southwest to the southeast and southsouth that these herdsmen are Fulanis which he knows very well. Instead of him to call them to order he decided to cover up for them with lies. Stop deceiving yourself. Tell yourself the truth before nemesis will catch up with you.

9 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 28, 2016
Would you have known whyj this happened if they weren't caught?

[s]What are Southerner leaders doing about this revelation?[/s]

Chukazu:

...and the ones they kill in Agatu, in Benue, in warri was out of what
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
Any one surprised? I am not

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tobesticality: 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
Speechless.These people are animals
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by farouk0403(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
the Fulani guy warned his Igbo friend that he should leave the town.

and the Igbo man decided to kept quite and escape with his family without telling others?
SMH what a tribe...
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
People will conveniently dismiss the part where he mentioned that it was out of revenge. The country did nothing and the police merely dismissed it. They are victims of this country just like you and me.

His claim about the death of prior fulanis is unsubstantiated at this point and if you are a lawyer as you claim, you would realise it is inadmissible. The killings in the hundreds that have been verified in other zones, are they revenge too? If you are willing to circumvent legal justice when it comes to the fulani but you wish to hold other people from exacting the same savage justice when they are out for revenge then it shows you lack any sort of critical thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by farouk0403(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2016

and the Igbo man decided to kept quite and escape with his family without telling others?
SMH what a tribe...

undecided
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tonio2wo: 9:48pm On May 28, 2016
But arase said there was no evidence against them??

In fact I don tire for this government!

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by mightyhazell: 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
farouk0403:

SMH what a tribe...

they were already on rampage when he saw the igbo man and den warned him 2 leave! That was after he had recorded the deceased man lying on the ground!

Don't be mischeivous

13 Likes

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by jacko007(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2016
Unless cows like this...was the reason i choose my career, i will never regret fighting for the innocent...Even though my country dont appreciate my sleepless nights, have fufilled my zeal and couriosity. i LOVE 9JA

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by upsonn(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
I have the feelings that "we own Nigerian" convention was include by the reporter to add fuel to the ethnics bashing and name calling. I feel it is unnecessary.

This does not mean I am supporting their evil crime....,may God punish them.
Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Lol...How convenient.

1 Like

Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by tit(f): 9:58pm On May 28, 2016
farouk0403:

SMH what a tribe...

you are a devil!
the villagers knew the killers were coming.
they told the governor!
the governor informed the GOC and police commissioner - fulani hirelings, who did nothing to protect the lives of these forty Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military: If Shekau Surrenders, We Will Accept Him / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.