Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job (778 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by crowncodex: 1:22am On May 29, 2016
Please I kindly need your candid advice on this. I finished with 2.2 have sought for employment with no success for a while. But have been managing an aging golf 3 for cab services to support my family. But the recent increase in fuel price and recession have strong negative impact on the the profitability.
Hence a friend of mine offered to help me with a driving job. And I have met with the man an Asian. He offered to pay me 35k monthly, mon to Fri,,8.30am-5pm. But my fear is that it is not officially documented and I was never asked for cv, but was simply asked to resume this coming Tuesday. Now I am confused on whether to accept the offer while I keep searching for a better job.? Or to continue the struggle with the car while I search for a better offer?
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by hemartins(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2016
To be safe, when you resume work on Tuesday tell the person in charge that you need a formal letter of appointment with your resuming date and salary.
Very important.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by crowncodex: 1:39am On May 29, 2016
hemartins:
To be safe, when you resume work on Tuesday tell the person in charge that you need a formal letter of appointment with your resuming date and salary.
Very important.
OK, I will do that.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by timilehing(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2016
With the cab service, I'm sure you should be making more than that or where are you operating the cab?
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by crowncodex: 9:21pm On May 29, 2016
timilehing:
With the cab service, I'm sure you should be making more than that or where are you operating the cab?
Surulere, things were going fair well, until the recent fuel increase,and general economic situation. People ain't willing to pay more to make up the gap created by hike in fuel price.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by Immunity1(f): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
35,k monthly what did you want to use this kind of money do? as a graduate cant you think another thin
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by admindim: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
join POINT MARKET WE ARE GROUPS OF MARKETERS THAT DEAL ON SALE OF PHONES AND LAPTOP AND ALSO DOWNLOADING BUSSINESS INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FOR JOB U CAN START SOMETHING CALL 08166117634
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed On This Job by PresVA: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
Since your personal cab business isn't making as much, I suggest you take up the new job. . You must request for an official appointment/contract letter stating your position, responsibilities, working hours, renumeration. .ettcc.. it should be duly signed. .

After close of work at 5pm, you can resume your personal cab business(if you wish) and close maybe around 9 or 10pm....Then continue during the weekends too.. to add more money to ya pocket. .

Wish you d best...

(1) (Reply)

Mass Sack In Ecobank Nigeria / Business Ideas And Opinion / Make 7k with just 1500 within 7days time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.