Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (41092 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by talk2hb1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
OMO (Pikin)
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Houseofglam7(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
adedayoa2:
What about that of 'Planta', Children its breakfast time
Breakfast time is Planta time.....
Delicious is the Planta taste....
Mommy loves the Planta taste.... Planta

Chai!
I don old!!!!

Someone wife me already!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
samuelzion:
SUPRR V VISCO ENGINE OIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILAfOymy7k

You got engine fatigue
ENGINE fatigue!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ovialekhe(f): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good old days.fun filled time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by lewis512(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good old days.....
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by ajebuter(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
What of advert for :

Planta butter?

Elephant detergent..
Bongo Tea?

Obron 6 capsule?

Complain milk?

Daily Need toothpaste?..

chai.. lndomie generation like madridguy and sarrki will be like: Na GEJ send them packing,,,

6 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by asatemple(f): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Remembering the good old days
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by martineverest(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
i could relate,but ayam not up to 30
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by repogirl(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajebuter:
What of advert for :

Planta butter?

Elephant detergent..
Bongo Tea?

Obron 6 capsule?

Complain milk?

Daily Need toothpaste?..

chai.. lndomie generation like madrid.guy and sar.rki will be like: Na GEJ send them packing,,,
Na wa o, you old o. Which one be Daily need toothpaste?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by templegate: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Those were beautiful day....but the old can never be better than new.

Attend AGRO-EXPORT BUSINESS TRAINING WORKSHOP-February 2017 Edition
DATE: February 22, 2017. TIME: 9AM - 4PM
VENUE: St. Mathias Guest House, Off TOS Benson Crescent, by Big Joe Motors, Utako, Abuja
PARTICIPATION FEE: N10000 only
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.
Pls call: 09094416773, 08137857677

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Men flash back. That cartoon ad was my favourite. Good memories
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by do4luv14(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
samuelzion:
FIRST BANK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iofy6v-AyY
ah!!!!,
. singing!!!
man pass bank, bank pass man oooo
1stbank nah you b number 1,
the bank wet 1st get bizness for Nigeria ooo,
don reach 100yrs old,
1stbank ooo
Una do well ooo
1stbank ooo,
Una well done ooo,
for sport, art, and culture nko!!!!...
1stbank ooo Una well done oo cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Planta advert, Flourish Tooth paste, Sunlight soap.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by BELKIS(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
I remember the blue band advert...lol
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by ajebuter(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
repogirl:
Na wa o, you old o. Which one be Daily need toothpaste?

Daily Need was a toothpaste brand in the 80s.

And yeah l am old. lol

43 this year..

7 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by guru03(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
at least i can remember six adverts......
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Malawian(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
am old o. where did the years go?
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by repogirl(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajebuter:

Daily Need was a toothpaste brand in the 80s.

And yeah l am old. lol

43 this year..
Wow! Means you were in your early teens in the eighties. Wish you many more good years to come.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajebuter:
What of advert for :

Planta butter?

Elephant detergent..
Bongo Tea?

Obron 6 capsule?

Complain milk?

Daily Need toothpaste?..

chai.. lndomie generation like madridguy and sarrki will be like: Na GEJ send them packing,,,

sis MI

I know most of them nah

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by adedayoa2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Breakfast time is Planta time.....
Delicious is the Planta taste....
Mommy loves the Planta taste.... Planta

Chai!
I don old!!!!

Someone wife me already!!!
funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by shumuel(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
samuelzion:
TV commercials were a huge deal back in the day. It was unlikely to find kids who didn’t know the song to every advert on TV.

These songs were so much fun and well produced that it almost felt like nursery rhymes to kids at the time. Here are a few I remember, that would definitely get you nostalgic.

Source: http://234buzz.com/10-old-school-commercials-80s-kids-can-relate/

LETS GO!!!

kikiki Lol grin

1. Thats Eko bank, thats! Eko bank...
2. Lol grin its that of imperial leather's jingle that i remember tongue
3. Omo super blue omo...
4. Engine petty grin
5. Lalalala lalalala blue band grin
6. Bagco super bag he strong kakaraka like Zuma rock wink
7. Who get this wallet ? Abeg na my own tongue grin
8. First bank truely the first grin
9. Can't remember this one now.
10. And yes, the one that almost made me cry ''Tomorrow'' sang by millions of kids all over the world, and a very touching song it was

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by ajebuter(f): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=repogirl post=53866674] Wow! Means you were in your early teens in the eighties. Wish you many more good years to come.[/quote

Exactly..

wish you even better . bless you..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by rakazytee(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good old days, I love that super visco advert, Snow white toothpaste, SM cigarette, planta n coast milk.

1 Like

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by do4luv14(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
samuelzion:
10. COCA COLA (TOMORROW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5OBmtsVt4
am a student of dis world, hav jst pass all ma exam!!
I Av tomorrow freedommm...,
I got to do it with me and youuu.....,
we Av got to celebrate, we get to say and sing to you...
you and for me, as for me and for you...
for tomorrow.... Tomorrow......
always COCA-COLA for me and for you....
tomorrow...tomorrow...
. cool grin cool, forgotten some,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by walexy1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
wow!!!!!! Good old days, watching these adverts again makes my eye filled with tears. Awwww!!!

Who remembers that chocomillo advert, chocochoco milo, with that alien space ship coming to distrubute choco milo to kids. It was usually shown during tales by moonlight program.

Chai, I don old ooo. Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by yedidiah(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am not that old na embarassed
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by madridguy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haaaa, sister mi I no be indomie pickin oooo, even my late younger sister of blessed memory sabi all of them.

ajebuter:
What of advert for :

Planta butter?

Elephant detergent..
Bongo Tea?

Obron 6 capsule?

Complain milk?

Daily Need toothpaste?..

1 Like

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by emorse(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have nine of those videos on my phone. How sweet those rimes were.

NB: I'm taking notes o. The next time any small pikin talk to me anyhow for this Nairaland ehn......
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by emorse(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have nine of those videos on my phone. How sweet those times were.

NB: I'm taking notes o. The next time any small pikin talk to me anyhow for this Nairaland ehn......
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by monchazfarms: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
cycline404:

I can never forget this.... Miss my late sis right now even more...

So sorry.
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by do4luv14(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin

1. Thats Eko bank, thats! Eko bank...
2. Lol grin its that of imperial leather's jingle that i remember tongue
3. Omo super blue omo...
4. Engine petty grin
5. Lalalala lalalala blue band grin
6. Bagco super bag he strong kakaraka like Zuma rock wink
7. Who get this wallet ? Abeg na my own tongue grin
8. First bank truely the first grin
9. Can't remember this one now.
10. And yes, the one that almost made me cry ''Tomorrow'' sang by millions of kids all over the world, and a very touching song it was
ah... You js trigger ma memory again,
oya oya oya stop.......,
wich kind cement be dis one, abeg mak Una go bring ma bagco super sac come,

all kind of cement ma dsame..,nah lie wen small rain beat am nah so e go strong kankanraka lik olumo rock,
see de cement we dey inside bagco super sac,
e no dey lie,
e no dey spoil, and we fit sell am for market pipo,
but pipo dey buy am..
no b so so reject Dem dey reject amm,
did I pass musta or some 1 shud correct me grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.