Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (41116 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Mrdigitech(m): 2:00am On Feb 20, 2017
samuelzion:
10. COCA COLA (TOMORROW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5OBmtsVt4

I'm the future of the world
I'm the hope my generation
I'm tomorrow's people
I'm the new generation!!!

And we have so much to give to you
we have a message to give to you!!!

Please let there be!
For you and for me a tomorrow!
Tomorrow!!

As we open the gate
there's a sweet harmony

Tomorrow! Tomorrow
And we'll will be there
Cocacola to share!
Feeling so real and so true
until you promise us tomorrow!!!
And Cocacola we'll be there for!
Cocacola will be there for youuuuuu....

Nostalgic memories.... My favorite of them all. I hope I got the lyrics right...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 20, 2017
lol, i remember all those commercials!!!! back when Nigeria was a relatively fun place to live !!!
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 20, 2017
who remembers this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od27mzbD8qU

okonkwo.....ebubedike!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2017
adedayoa2:
What about that of 'Planta', Children its breakfast time

Aunty you don tey for the game ooO...Tuale!

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Imagine.......GCC...#2 per pack! Meanwhile #5 can't buy anything now
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by davidif: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Kai! see memories.
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Wow...nostalgia. loved that ecobank ad. It won best ad that year. I still wish to see ads of malta Guinness. Malta Guinness...makes your day
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Emycord: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2017
samuelzion:
GOLD CIRCLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RygPMqmwIg
op hmmm gold circle kwa for nursery school there is god o! You no see vita foam advert? Children of olden days. Una spoil pass we o. Akpu generation, bush path generation
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
On a similar thread like this, there were arguments over the song used for the Benson and Hedges advert. It was "High" by LightHouse family.
Would have argued too but I got to the party late.
I feel relieved now. Haha.
Benson and hedges...turn to gold.
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Snow5(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
That Malta guines advert...
Awwwww!!! I feel good.. Tararararala!!
I knew that I would now.. Tararararala!!!
I feeeeellll gooood.. Tararararala!!!
I knew that I would now!! Tararararala!!!
So good!!! Tartan!!! Feel good!! Tartan!!
I gat youuuuuu.....

That year eh.. Chaiii.. I Don old abeg...
I need wife... Who's gonna wife me here jor.. Ayam tired of being single.. Lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by richiepolymer(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
I can never forget this commercial. It was my best of the best commercial.

samuelzion:
10. COCA COLA (TOMORROW)

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by midol: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Chai Gold circle condom...

'Who get this rain coat! Who get this condom"

Then na N2.50 kobo for 1 pack, Today na N100 for one pack. Chei our Fulani people don finish this kwantiri!

grin grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by chimexdnice(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2017
menh ... person don old Ooo. ... that was the good old days when growing up was fun. I honestly as at that time didn't understand that condom advert to an extent I disliked that advert cos I didn't know what they meant... now even a 3yr old child knows what it is. and to think it's just #2.00 back then... smh
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2017
samuelzion:
10. COCA COLA (TOMORROW)

Truly one of the best Coke ads ever made
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2017
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin

10. And yes, the one that almost made me cry ''Tomorrow'' sang by millions of kids all over the world, and a very touching song it was
Actually, it was shot in Liverpool over a 3 day period. About 1000 children participated, and they were paid 96 pounds each and given all the coke they could drink.

It says so on the video grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
grin Nostalgia!!! I suddenly feel old.....
Ko s'arugbo n'Ghana grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by joseph1832ng: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Actually, it was shot in Liverpool over a 3 day period. About 1000 children participated, and they were paid 96 pounds each and given all the coke they could drink.

I wonder how much of a babe that lil girl is today. The one who started the song.

I'm too lazy to ask google. grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I wonder how much of a babe that lil girl is today. The one who started the song.

I'm too lazy to ask google. grin

She is a woman now.

That kid is very talented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Ko s'arugbo n'Ghana grin

Hahaahaha!!! My mums favorite saying cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Hahaahaha!!! My mums favorite saying cheesy cheesy
Now you're making me feel elderly smiley
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by shumuel(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh, thanks for the proper info, but... It said different on the advert, oh well its been a very long time so i can't remember it that well.

Question: wasn't it made to celebrate childrens day ?
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by shumuel(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Snow5:
That Malta guines advert...

Awwwww!!! I feel good.. Tararararala!!

I knew that I would now.. Tararararala!!!

I feeeeellll gooood.. Tararararala!!!

I knew that I would now!! Tararararala!!!

So good!!! Tartan!!!
Feel good!! Tartan!!

I gat youuuuuu.....

That year eh.. Chaiii.. I Don old abeg...

I need wife... Who's gonna wife me here jor.. Ayam tired of being single.. Lols

kikiki Lol grin are you sure you are that old ?

''I feel Good'' Malt guiness' advert was around 1996/98 o

Just asking coz all the adverts made by Op was in the 80's and early 90's tongue
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Now you're making me feel elderly smiley

Old mama youngi grin grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Old mama youngi grin grin
I'm an old soul wink
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I'm an old soul wink

How do you know? angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by adedayoa2(f): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
unclezuma:

Aunty you don tey for the game ooO...Tuale!

my brother, we're still growing sha
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

How do you know? angry
I know because I know wink
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I know because I know wink

Sense woman angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Snow5(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin are you sure you are that old ?

''I feel Good'' Malt guiness' advert was around 1996/98 o

Just asking coz all the adverts made by Op was in the 80's and early 90's tongue
My brother... I nor be twenty something again oo...

I was almost around when buhari ruled in 1984 oo.. Na small thing comot make I meet am for power that period...

Non of the advert OP mentioned that I dint watch..

Moonlight stories that period on NTA station..

Jaguar and grace movie started in the late 80's..... I can't remember some of them self now..
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by shumuel(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Snow5:
My brother... I nor be twenty something again oo...

I was almost around when buhari ruled in 1984 oo.. Na small thing comot make I meet am for power that period...

Non of the advert OP mentioned that I dint watch..

Moonlight stories that period on NTA station..

Jaguar and grace movie started in the late 80's..... I can't remember some of them self now..

Aiit bro, was just asking based on the advert you mentioned grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Sense woman angry
You berra recognise, my son wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / BBNaija: Ike's Sister "Mercy Is The Woman Ike Has Been Searching For" / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.