Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe (2131 Views)

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by goofymoney(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
grin Its always hard for me to get babe why i help others to get there relationship smooth going but his it because those guys are handsome why me am guly pls tell me now, help me
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by patwhizkid(f): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
Itz simply bkuz yu don't have what it takes! BTW u need to improve more in your English.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
patwhizkid:

Itz simply bkuz yu don't have what it takes! BTW u need to improve more in your English.
now back to your question poster.
Its the way you carry yourself. The image you put out.
Try being happy just being you. Don't worry about whether
or not you have a girlfriend. It will happen when you least expect it.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by 3spade3(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
You're not alone.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
1.Girls don't like going for healthy relationships cuz they don't know what they want.Though they say they want a nice guy but end up with a brawler.
2.most not all,are materialistic in nature.So if you don't have cash.Bad luck.
3.girls like pple who don't treat them with respect or even love those who are good at lying.So you being nice kills it all.
So my best advice just continue and secure your future.Along the way a reasonable girl might come up or might not.But on the bright side you'll be successful and lay any girl you want.Pcguru

1 Like

Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by skisdon: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
wat's up all, this is new,do you know that 80% of an individuals life style can be known through his or her interaction on a phone,you can now know about anybody you want,like what your children are discussing,if your partner is cheating on you,how much you can trust anybody,this is just by listening to their conversation when they are on phone,any were there are with your own phone and their will never know somebody is listening even wen you speak,their phone rings, yours also rings they pick and yours pick.i gat the code if interested mail me on skis_don@yahoo.com or call 07025897883.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by deji2009(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
@goofymoney I like your post. dont ask me why, apart from that is just basic, pure, plain, real. I envy your courage but keep trying you find a girlfriend one day. you really make my day, take care my brother. DEJI SUNDAY cheesy
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by sweetpie23: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2009
maybe you don't have what it takes grin
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by asha80(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2009
poster you no get swagger cool
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Phony200(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2009
Upload your picture for inspection, this journey may start from there. grin
Seriously though, you must be a good conversation buddy and a better listener. Patience with a good dose of niceness will help to. Oh and dress well, speak better and act best.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by infogenius(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2009
You just feel you can not get one simple.So many lonely babes out there waiting for.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by TheSeeker(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2009
It depends on a lot of things which you don't have.

Firstly, being insecure about yourself extricates every chance and courage available for you to have a girlfriend. No girl whether materialistic or not will want to be with a guy who doesn't have some kind of security with themselves. Maybe when you make your points you overemphasize on your looks which puts them off; you also need to note that not all girls go after looks - but most of them do. The ones that check out looks have varied tastes when it ever comes to determining if a guy's handsome or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm pretty sure you're not ugly to anyone - however, refrain from fidgeting over your looks.

Another thing is, even though you think you're not good-looking, try as much as you can to dress well. When you dress well, not everyone sees your looks; people are rather attracted to how you're dressed and what you wear. Take for instance, a handsome guy whose dress sense is drab (although I believe rating looks has to come, of course, with dressing too), do you think ladies will exactly go for him? No, I don't think so. Some might go for him with the hope of teaching him how to dress but most ladies won't. The way you dress tells a lot - it brings people closer to you.

How you comport yourself in public matters a lot. Are you the kind that talks too much? Do you make sense when talking? How humorous are you? Are you the type of person who doesn't know when and when not to play around? What can you say about your maturity level?

If girls have rejected you, on what grounds exactly have they done so? You need to check out these things and try to be in moderation. However, being yourself is the main key (although some girls prefer fake people). Don't try to copy anyone, be who you're and I'm sure someone will come along. It's better a girl falls for who you're than someone you're not because in the end, you'll end up losing her.

1 Like

Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by deji2009(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2009
@TheSeeker wow!, you"re so encouraging to the poster. Thank you brother smiley
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by deji2009(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
@patwhizkid, never knew you arsenal supporter.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by follypimpi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2009
Get ur self confidence on bro.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by posakosa(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2009
Make certain ur breath smells nicely.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by mecussey(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2009
It's better to approach any girl you like and crash than practicing what to say; girls are very observant
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by CrudeOil2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
you are very ugly, just like me.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by na2day2(m): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2009
goofymoney:

grin Its always hard for me to get babe why i help others to get there relationship smooth going but his it because those guys are handsome why me am guly pls tell me now, help me

ur profile says it all, no! i wasn't referring to ur pic. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ur quote says, "nothing comes easy" grin grin grin
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 24, 2009
rotflmao @ "no I wasnt reffering about your pic" grin
You know darn well that's also a factor grin grin
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by na2day2(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao @ "no I wasnt reffering about your pic" grin
You know darn well that's also a factor grin grin

no bi from my mouth dem go hear say abacha no go school grin grin grin
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by TheSeeker(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2009
na2day?:

your profile says it all, no! i wasn't referring to your pic. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed your quote says, "nothing comes easy" grin grin grin
E don tey wey I know say God don punish you grin grin grin [s]Oh boy when I look the guy pic, I shock. . . shuuuu!!![/s]
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by hollandis(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2009
Why wont it be hard,when most(99.97%) can't offer you anything except sex undecided
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2009
Crude Oil:

you are very ugly, just like me.
you looking for someone to join your
boat? grin
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by hbabe(f): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2009
There is a girl for everyman. Just work on your confidence and remember that in Naija it is a very difficult to get a girl. You have to be patient and persistent. Good luck!
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by Eboneym2: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
It is not hard to get a babe pal,we have different babes and different way to approach them.Sit down and brain storm from the numerous girls you have toasted try to find out why they reget you,from there you should be able to figure out what they want to make a girl acept you.Good Luck.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by na2day2(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

E don tey wey I know say God don punish you grin grin grin [s]Oh boy when I look the guy pic, I shock. . . shuuuu!!![/s]

why u dey tell the poor guy say God punish am? shey God tell say hin bi shoe marker? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by AustinG1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
bros, work on ur english , i'm sure its wat scares dem away,
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by TheSeeker(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
na2day?:

why u dey tell the poor guy say God punish am? shey God tell say hin bi shoe marker? tongue tongue tongue tongue
You no be person at all
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by ravenzord(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
Guy,obviously u're not 2 good on d natural looks market.so U could increase ur market value with a fat pocket,U've also got 2 work on ur spoken grammar,or else it's only omo alata gals dt will even give U a hearing.No mind all dese nairalanders dt ve been yabbing U,I personally understand dt not everybody's blessed lik me tongue.
Re: 'why Is It Always Hard For Me To Get Babe by na2day2(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

You no be person at all

are u looking at urself in the mirror again? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Stand It Anymore / My Nigerian Women! / My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.