Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? (2064 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Who Are On The Safer Side: Christians Or Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:45am On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

The bible also says do not associate with unbelievers or non worshippers of christ, your gf is a Muslim do you mean since she doesn't know christ she won't make heaven?
What kind of stupid question is that?

So for the fact that they are involved in a sinful relationship, his Idol worshipping gf should automatically have access to the Kingdom of God? If he himself is not born again, he will not enter into that Kingdom.
God is no respecter of persons, be it Pope or Pastor, President or pauper, Except a man be born again, He can not enter into the Kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:55am On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

I am a Christian, being a Christian doesn't mean I won't ask questions about my religion, all I am asking is why my religion says other religions won't make heaven
May I ask you what kind of a Christian you are?
It's very okay to ask questions, but the Bible is your best bet to get the right answers. That's if you are indeed a Christian.
The Bible says study to show yourself approved... So, calm down, study the Islamic God, indeptly, study the Christian God also, and all these other gods, the claims of their heaven and their teachings.
Read, keep an open mind. No bias, just seek for answers, you'll get.
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by theoneJabulani(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

This is deep
And you came to this conclusion how?
Because every religion say it is the only way to eternal life and there is no way u can serve two gods
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Because every religion say it is the only way to eternal life and there is no way u can serve two gods

Good point, even Pentecostal churches don't believe celestial churches will make heaven
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2016
analice107:

May I ask you what kind of a Christian you are?
It's very okay to ask questions, but the Bible is your best bet to get the right answers. That's if you are indeed a Christian.
The Bible says study to show yourself approved... So, calm down, study the Islamic God, indeptly, study the Christian God also, and all these other gods, the claims of their heaven and their teachings.
Read, keep an open mind. No bias, just seek for answers, you'll get.

Thanks
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2016
analice107:

What kind of stupid question is that?

So for the fact that they are involved in a sinful relationship, his Idol worshipping gf should automatically have access to the Kingdom of God? If he himself is not born again, he will not enter into that Kingdom.
God is no respecter of persons, be it Pope or Pastor, President or pauper, Except a man be born again, He can not enter into the Kingdom of God.

it is not for you to judge if their relationship is sinful or not, it is obvious you misunderstood the point of the question that was asked and as a typical Christian that you re concluded their relationship is sinful
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2016
klassykute:
and nairaland admin neva ban u o

Ban me, why?
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:19am On May 30, 2016
klassykute:
jesus said i did not come for those who are saved.. i came for d unsaved..... why did jesus associates himself with d scribes nd lawyers? AND AS D ONLI NICE GIRL DAT IS READY TO STAY WEN I DNT AV MONEY AND DAT LOVES MI AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER CUM B MUSLIM OO.. WATIN MK I DO?

this makes sense
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by mrZENographer: 11:22am On May 30, 2016
aaronson:
I wonder what you all want to go do in heaven. Its either somebody is ignorant or they ignorant.

Even though (instance) heaven was boring as you imagine, it's better to go there than the place of eternal burning and torment.
A wise man would make a wise contrast and choose the better of the two.

However, heaven is not like you say. People who have gone there said they never wanted to come back to earth. Earth was like a dirty dirty dustbin with people inside.

My mum's sister saw heaven when she died and Jesus asked her to go back to finish her ministry. And she fought not to go back but an uncontrollable force pulled her away and she came to life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by sonofthunder: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

I am a Christian, being a Christian doesn't mean I won't ask questions about my religion, all I am asking is why my religion says other religions won't make heaven
alright dear, but that's why I put the last sentence there... you can find out about others and see if they offer any TRUTH whatsoever.
stay blessed.
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by klassykute(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

this makes sense
abi thanks

1 Like

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by easterwick(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2016
@ op i read your post you have a good heart but you desire to go heaven but you lack one thing GO AND SELL ALL YOUR BELONGINGS GIVE THE MONEY TO THE POOR AND COME FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST

to follow christ
1.take up serpent
2.be innocent like a dove
to take up serpent you must be born again to be born again you must awaken ur KUNDALINI the serpent lying asleep at the base line at the back of every human being she is the divine mother holding the 7 stars which are the 7 charkres from the feet chakre to the crown (top head) through d third eye chakre(fore head) she is the holy spirit she heals,councel,purify
to receive this spirit go strait to the creator in secret,you and him alone, call his name "my heavenly father i know u sent ur son to this earth and i want to follow him"if u have bible open to john 14 and read to the end now start praying on any drink n food be it water,bread convert them to blood and body of jesus before you take in then ask jesus to fill u with the living water that you not thirst again

signs that you have the holy spirit the birds of the air will besiege u and 4 to two turtle doves will follow you
but persecution will come from the religion members (CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS FAMILIES) they will kick you out of CHURCH becus they have not know the true God
the commanded is this that YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND THOSE WHO IS UR ENEMIES KEEP PRAYING FOR THEM PRAY FOR UR PERSECUTERS EVEN TILL DEATH

warning
MONEY AND MATERIALS THINGS you will not be entitle to cus the spirit will kill the flesh and take over you In control
THIS IS THE NARROW ROAD FEW PEOPLE FOUND THIS WAY, if u like believe me or not
YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY.
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by analice107: 10:26pm On May 30, 2016
ournaijablog:

it is not for you to judge if their relationship is sinful or not, it is obvious you misunderstood the point of the question that was asked and as a typical Christian that you re concluded their relationship is sinful
Oh, I thought I was having a conversation with a christian. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:59pm On May 30, 2016
analice107:

Oh, I thought I was having a conversation with a christian. Sorry.

Smh
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by easterwick(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2016
Lord, God unless they see a sign they will not believe [serpents]
GENERATION OF VIPERS
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by horlarwhalhe: 8:32am On May 31, 2016
When you are religious you can't think straight, why is the textbook called bible given to you by your slave master to slave you mental and spiritually, says you are god and some shit with tell me they want to be christ like? that how lost and confused soul act like someone else think like god act like it,.
The big truth his neither the Bible and Quoran have the truth, they only mixed Lies and truth together to confuse you (bible and quran never concluded they have questions unanswered) how grate grandfather's, grandfather's and father before us have been slave mentally and we inherit it. Know thyself

Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by analice107: 8:34am On May 31, 2016
ournaijablog:

Smh
Fine, shake your head and get off my mention.
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by easterwick(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2016
horlarwhalhe:
When you are religious you can't think straight, why is the textbook called bible given to you by your slave master to slave you mental and spiritually, says you are god and some shit with tell me they want to be christ like? that how lost and confused soul act like someone else think like god act like it,.
The big truth his neither the Bible and Quoran have the truth, they only mixed Lies and truth together to confuse you (bible and quran never concluded they have questions unanswered) how grate grandfather's, grandfather's and father before us have been slave mentally and we inherit it. Know thyself
bro i get ur point but there is TRUTH and LIES in bible only the WORDS OF CHRIST is the truth
moses is an accuser
apostle paul is a liar(deceiver)
christians are following moses and paul
Re: Must We Be Christians Or Muslims To Make Heaven? by ournaijablog(f): 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
analice107:

Fine, shake your head and get off my mention.
Typical undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation Through Trust / Hymns And Worship Songs Good For The Spirit With Lyrics / The Coming Of Jesus As A Warlord - Food for thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.