Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day (10937 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by ITbomb(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2016
Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel yesterday celebrated the first year of his administration with the distribution of 4 litres of fuel to indigenes of state
After one year of coming into power, all we got is 4 litres which I think is calculated to last us another another year (hopefully grin grin grin)

Source: http://www.kulgists.com/2016/05/udom-marks-democracy-day-with.html?m=0

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Standing5(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2016
Father christmas govt . . .
Our own democracy should be renamed distribuocracy. FG grabs n share some to state. States too share further down the food chain and the we all go home expecting productivity.

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
Politicians and their mundane leadership.

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by lifezone247(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2016
bejeiodus:
Politicians and their mundane leadership.
campaigned things.
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by sanandreas(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2016
Very funny. Visionless leaders. Instead of giving transformers. sad

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Wendyslim(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2016
shallow way of thinking
how does dis improve the economy
pls provide wat will make dem earn money to buy it not giving dem little to use without hope for another one in the next one month.

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by okuneddie(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2016
as akwa ibom people dey pray for akpabio for doing great things in their state, they should curse him more for giving them a man without vision......I guess he was not in the state when akpabio was gov or he doesn't know the act of governance......

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Wendyslim(f): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
ITbomb:
Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel yesterday celebrated the first year of his administration with the distribution of 4 litres of fuel to indigenes of state
After one year of coming into power, all we got is 4 litres which I think is calculated to last us another another year (hopefully grin grin grin)

what abt people dat are using electric cooker and gas cooker. SMH
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by oviejnr(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
They should share Petrol instead, in other words. OP u nor dey go church! Just asking grin
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by otokx(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
Politics of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Trustisaburden: 11:45am On May 29, 2016
This my governor is indeed crazy!

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by gangwolf(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
Why not rice or tomatoes

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
From rice party to kerosene party. How d mighty have fallen cry
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Willgates(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
This is nonesense
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by lovat(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2016
This is what happens when Fayose is your mentor

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by CXLVII: 11:51am On May 29, 2016

News should be in comedy section

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by laurel03(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2016
4ltrs of kerosene ke... Useless governor
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by pupsyd: 11:57am On May 29, 2016
uhmm.... what can i say!
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by thomasthomas: 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
Now this is a disgrace. There are better ways to assist the people rather than dash them 4 litres of kerosene.

I wonder where they get their ideas from?

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Profkomolafe(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
grin this na babangida governor..... #chop I chop
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by raziboi(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2016
should i be happy smiley
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Israel5(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2016
Why am i frm Benue God? Why na?
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by bzeey(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
When d world is clamouring on how to reduce fossil fuels and smoke from cooking stove. One governor is dere busy sharing kerosene so as to endanger people health. Where there is no vision, my people shall perish!
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Aimuannose(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
I was there live and saw everything at Eket, I weep for this man.He is what I call basket of beautiful nonsense to think a chartered accountant act like one illiterate zombie gives me a pain in the back.Now I miss Godwill Obot Akpabio

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Imeyo1(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
Wat an insult to Akwa-Ibomites am ashamed
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Gokeli23(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
campaigned things.
campaign done finish
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by ITbomb(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2016
Meanwhile, monthly allocation (for Feb 2016)

Abia – N2.27bn
Adamawa – N2.23bn
Akwa Ibom – N8.55bn
Anambra – N2.51bn
Bauchi – N2.55bn
Bayelsa – N2.98bn
Benue – N2.10bn
Borno – N2.87bn
Cross River – N1.06bn
Delta – N6.06bn
Ebonyi – N2.16bn
Edo – N2.09bn
Ekiti – N1.37bn
Enugu – N2.37bn
Gombe – N1.59bn
Imo – N2.29bn
Jigawa – NN2.77bn
Kaduna – N2.85bn
Kano – N3.86bn
Katsina – N2.99bn
Kebbi – N2.45bn
Kogi – N2.50bn
Kwara – N1.81bn
Lagos – N6.61bn
Nassarawa – N2.16bn
Niger – N2.34bn
Ogun – N1.18bn
Ondo – N2.34bn
Osun – N6m
Oyo – N2.56bn
Plateau – N1.53bn
Rivers – N6.42bn
Sokoto – N2.67bn
Taraba – N2.1bn
Yobe – N2.36bn
Zamfara – N1.62bn.

Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by HomeOfMe(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2016
ITbomb:

Why can't our "so called" leaders think outside the box?what's with them and stomach infrastructure;giving out crumbs to the people when they want to score a point..,make this man no let me vex for am o,because" I get hot temper!"
Re: Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day by Pavarottii(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2016
Wendyslim:
shallow way of thinking
how does dis improve the economy
pls provide wat will make dem earn money to buy it not giving dem little to use without hope for another one in the next one month.
But hope u nt one of those that supports buhari for sharing snacks to students daily? Just saying...

APC Inaugurates Anambra Governorship Election Campaign Committee / Nigeria Will Be The World's First African Superpower - Newsweek / APC NWC May Adopt Indirect Primaries In Ondo