Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote (44066 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by obowunmi(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2016
If I was 9, I'd write the same thing about my dad. At 31, still feel the same way.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Junior66(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
rman:
A 9yr old did not write that...I can bet a million naira..

The words are too strong.

Social media is making people seek attention so much they will generate rubbish to get attention.

my primary four students can write worse/better than that! Children that are already reading Chike and the River and watching nollywood movies?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Nusaf: 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
This is heart broken. the dad must have indeed failed in caring for the emotional and mental needs of the child hence her strange outburst. how the heck can a nine year old has these insultive words in her brain? well the father is to be blame too.
For a 9 yr old to be able to write like this, she must have been attending a good school and the dad is most likely paying the bills. My thought is that the dad may be the no nonsense type disciplinarian.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by CJ310(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2016
contactmorak:
Human right activist, Joe Odumakin shared this note purportedly written by a 9-year-old girl during a counselling session in which she used unpalatable words to describe her father. She wrote "I hate my dad. He is a horrible, a bad father, betrayer, liar, idiot, stupid, wicked, mad, extremely stupid and wicked. I hate him". Wow!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/joe-odumakin-shares-note-written-by-9.html

Lmao. Omo this kid paraGAAN. See hatred mehn.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Kgdavid(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
I'm sure the daddy loves her.

Just at a glance, i am suspecting that it is the mother who is implanting thoughts into this child's mind. It is clear she goes to a good school, given that she loves school and this looks like the kind of Father's day assignment a good school would had out to their students. Also, she is not afraid to write down the way she feels about her father, but a child who was being physically abused would be terrified to even utter the words "i hate my father", talk less of insulting him so extensively.

Also the vocabulary is too advanced for a nine year old. "Extremely silly"? I don't think i know of many nine year olds who speak that way. Plus the girl gives us some clues that indicates that she blames her father for the fights her parents have.

My guess is that her dad does love her but might be a bad husband and her mother uses the child for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by DeleSuper1: 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
Please, don't take this with levity.

The girl's note portrays the father's real self.
Let the government see to the bundesliga now whether he's one of the hardened terrorist we're searching for.

Help me tell that dad he should gerarahere joo!

Please how much is a litre of father now that one is receiving such appelation from a 9 yr old girl.
shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by onatisi(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2016
There is nothing spectacular about the words or English written by the little girl,it is the meaning and gravity of those words that matters. If not for the fallen standard of Nigeria education,no one will be doubting a 9yrs old ability to write like this ,but in a situation where even a university graduate cannot properly express himself or herself then ppl are more liable to doubt the little girl ability to write such English

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Burger01(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
UIA04:

Siddon there. Many of these rich kids are so outspoken it's scary, especially those born abroad or visiting abroad like toilet.

Can't you see how davido a 23 year old, keeps talking to dele momodu who is old enough to be his father.
You can't compare 9 year old child to a 23 year old spoilt brat undecided

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by bomsilaga(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2016
contactmorak:
sad

SEE THE FULL NOTEĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/joe-odumakin-shares-note-written-by-9.html

you people dont get tired? that note is not full enough abi?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Btruth: 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
The mother certainly has a re-building role to play between the little girl and her father. Otherwise, how do you interpret this kind of ash words from a child to her father? angry

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by fernandoc(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2016
She just stated the words her mum describes her dad with. He may not be necessarily bad.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
I'm probably the only one with a contrary view here... A 9 - year old wrote this? That's someone in primary 4 or 5 right? That vocabulary for someone in primary 4? shocked lol

Ahh ann. Fear God na!!! I'm not deceived abeg! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
That occured to me too but yet again remember we have slow learners...she cld be one of'em
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
A smo shild cannor be writing. Such tinzz #Lies? But why tho

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by dacovajnr: 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
lifezone247:
I'm sure the daddy loves her.
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by HomeOfMe(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
contactmorak:
Human right activist, Joe Odumakin shared this note purportedly written by a 9-year-old girl during a counselling session in which she used unpalatable words to describe her father. She wrote "I hate my dad. He is a horrible, a bad father, betrayer, liar, idiot, stupid, wicked, mad, extremely stupid and wicked. I hate him". Wow!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/joe-odumakin-shares-note-written-by-9.html
I hope he's not been abusing that girl sexually;because these days a lot ofsuch has been happening.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by intrepidjay1(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
contactmorak:
sad

SEE THE FULL NOTEĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/joe-odumakin-shares-note-written-by-9.html

na Ogun lakaye osin mole go fire doze of u wen no know pass check d full picture here!!!

Kilode... Stupid bloggers...

If u dare abuse back na Sango go strike u... And if any1 dares take negative action na obatala go wayo amm

wetin happen sef sheh i don dope ni... Olopa ewo ni tepe....
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Valjinn(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
That Cannot be written by a 9 year old child. # considering the writing

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by ayibatari99(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
By mere look, I can tell you it is a setup.The girl was guided and told what to write in order to frame the father. Some women are demons, they can do worse than this. May God unite us with the few God fairing ones.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by UIA04(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2016
Burger01:
You can't compare 9 year old child to a 23 year old spoilt brat undecided
Spoilt brat na spoilt brat na so e dey start

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by kenx1(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
Fake!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by skeendyke: 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
This is not a note written by a 9 year old.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by ayibatari99(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2016
Mr. human right fighter or activist. next time use ur medulla oblongata before you spread things like this. Preferably consult a detective that can point out some loopholes in the writing. I'm sure u'll be convinced at the end.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Henovy: 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is tricky

The father could be the problem or the mother could be the one whispering nonsense to their daughter.

I aint gonna judge
Absolutely!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by franks123(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2016
She has a bad Mother. Politics in the home. The Mother is not giving good reputation of the Father, Children stay close to their Mother

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by darlenese(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2016
aperture11:

While the dad could be a terrible person, a good mother would find a way to make sure the child is shielded from MOST of it. She would always TRY to paint a picture of things being rosy to the child otherwise the child grows up thinking all men are like her dad and generally has mistrust towards all men.

She most likely learnt those words from her mother's description of her father and there may be a lot more to the story. Not excusing the heartless man though.

Bro there's no way she can paint a positive picture of the dad when the dad does horrible things to the mother in front of the child, when Airforce wrote about his dad so many people condemned him, even though he was baring his heart , there are so many people who grew up in a home where they are emotionally abused by their fathet and when they grow up they tend to hate their father !

Our children are growing fast, and a nine years old child is wise enough to know things happening around her !

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by darlenese(f): 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
I'm probably the only one with a contrary view here... A 9 - year old wrote this? That's someone in primary 4 or 5 right? That vocabulary for someone in primary 4? shocked lol

I have an 8yr old pupil that writes better than this, and her cursive writing is superb, don't be decieved , if u have doubt , u can assess kids around u that attends "good schools"

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by 19naia(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2016
Those are most likely all the words that the parents use on each other when fighting each other in presence of the child. Now the child is using the same words to describe the father as the father and mother have used to describe each other when fighting each other.
It's the same when small children run around telling themselves " I will beat you Ooo" every time some one vex them, just like mom and dad tells them "I will beat you Ooo" when the child misbehaves to vex mom and dad.
Dont fight in front of the children and they will not pick up those manners as attributes for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by bayinq25(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
This is what happens when you quarrel with your Nigerian wife.They paint a picture of you being the bad person by brainwashing your kids and turning them against you,afterall you're busy hustling,no time to spend with your kids like they do.Eg tiwa savage crocodile tears,next thing you hear,she's in Dubai and funke akindele's films looking happy....I'm sure tbillz reAlly hurt her that's why it took 2days for her to be happy.But men are the biggest culprits here,this is what happens when you make your future wife your girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by JVgal(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

Some people can do anything just to make fp

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by Rajosh(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

you took the words right out of my mouth. How good is her school that she can construct something like this in writing. it's easier for children to speak than to write. I'm not deceived abeg.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:

While you might feel this is a made up story, I can assure you the sentiments can be very real. I have had a 9 year old tell me "I like my mummy more than my daddy" out of the Blues. We were just walking her dog and I was saying to her how much she smiles like her mummy. This is a kid who has everything, do you think if she was being mistreated that she would not have expressed it in a similar way to the OP?

Don't be so quick to right this off. Some children have it bad and find ways to express themselves you might think beyond their years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.