Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother (2910 Views)

I Can’t Do Without S3x Daily!! 16year Old Girl Laments / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by funtasia(f): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2006
my 16yr old cousin is pregnant for my 16 yr old step brother,they both live in my house.I never see them even speak to themselves the most i see is both of them fighting and quarreling and keeping malice.Little did i know they have both been pretending.The issue now is that she's 18-20weeks pregnant,she's still in jss3,her parents are really poor so i can't send her back to them.And i have previously talked 2 her about men,boys and sex but she thought i was just being mean.I even told her to let me know if anyone makes any advances towards her.No one would have known anything was going on between them if they were not caught in the act.Her tummy is so flat no one would ever know she's pregnant.I just want to know your views on this.
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by harvey(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2006
i dont know how possible it is for a 16yr old to impregnante a girl.that story is hard to beleive
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by funtasia(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2006
She said she only did it with him,and he didn't deny it.they both say it happened once on the day they were caught but i don't even believe them myself.my problem now is that she is pregnant.This issue is really hard for me because this girl is only 16.
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by ObaMan(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2006
Do u stay alone? Aren't there parents in the house?
If there arent and u need to know what 2 do, here's what i think.
Since 20 weeks - 5 months,
Even if it was 1 month, I wont ask her 2 abort.
I think she might have to learn a lesson from it.
Call up their parents and tell tell them what's happening and
get their collective decisions.
Let her keep the child and allow her parents decide whether they will keep the child for her till she is ready to mother the child.
All this is since u dont want to send her back. The parents have to share in ur burden
Peace out
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by goodguy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2006
harvey:

i don't know how possible it is for a 16yr old to impregnante a girl.that story is hard to beleive

What's hard to believe in a 16 yr old pregnating a girl? Have you forgotten Charly Boy became a father at the age of 14?
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by BeautfulB(f): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
shocked shocked
This is serious, i think she have to give birth to that baby but i know how u feel, how to take care of them? wen her parent are poor,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm u have to send her back and assist with the little u have, dont think of aborting the baby coz she is a small girl and might give up in the process
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by whitesturd(f): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2009
Beautful.B:

shocked shocked
This is serious, i think she have to give birth to that baby but i know how u feel, how to take care of them? wen her parent are poor,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm u have to send her back and assist with the little u have, dont think of aborting the baby coz she is a small girl and might give up in the process

The thread has been on since 2006.so ur advice mite jst be too late.lol tongue
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by dljbd1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
its definitely late. She might b nursing her 3rd child by now.
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by DrLorenz1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
whitesturd:

The thread has been on since 2006.so your advice mite jst be too late.lol tongue

grin grin grin
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by yme1(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol-since 2006 am out of here
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by Macgreat(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2009
Since 06. . .

she's 19 now
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by sweetliet: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
bera
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by lnnocent(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
dats good news angle
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by Qiana(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
dl_jbd:

its definitely late. She might b nursing her 3rd child by now.
grin grin
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by echobee(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
equation balance
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
harvey:

i dont know how possible it is for a 16yr old to impregnante a girl.that story is hard to beleive

Are you joking? Did you pass biology in school? undecided

@ topic

Sad but they are not blood relatives so no na small wahala.
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by dogzymallo: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
dont abort it let her have it.just  get the both parents together so that u will reach an agreement
Re: 16yr Old Cousin Is Pregnant For My 16year Old Step Brother by dogzymallo: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
dont abort it let her have it.just  get the both parents together so that u will reach an agreement

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fallin In Love With A Guy Who Has A Serious Relationship / Can U Date Your Older Sister's Friend Ex Boyfriend? / How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.