Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) (11602 Views)

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by inositol88(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2016
There are very many traditions in the world but of all the practices I have seen or heard about, this appears to be the weirdest! Love- making, I believe, should be a
very intimate thing between two lovers. However, a weird Singaporean family believes otherwise.
The family has this weird tradition of witnessing the first love-making session
between a newly wed groom and his wife. They think the first act is special
and very important. So, the whole family gathers up on the first wedding night
to be present in the bedroom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2016
WEIRD!

1 Share

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 29, 2016
END TIME FAMILY, soon the father will be having sex with his son's wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by jimmyolasun: 11:59am On May 29, 2016
This kind thing eeh... The father be like*son if you don't go seven round you area bastard*

2 Likes

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by cruzita(f): 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
undecided the man john Thomas stand?

3 Likes

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
inositol88:

There are very many traditions in the world but of all the practices I have seen or heard about, this appears to be the weirdest! Love- making, I believe, should be a
very intimate thing between two lovers. However, a weird Singaporean family believes otherwise.
The family has this weird tradition of witnessing the first love-making session
between a newly wed groom and his wife. They think the first act is special
and very important. So, the whole family gathers up on the first wedding night
to be present in the bedroom.
dem for carry camera video am naw,mad tradition.if na me ,my John Thomas no go gree work,na very shy something u know

1 Like

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by agarawu23(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2016
Bull crap
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Vinshu(f): 2:55pm On May 29, 2016
Love it.
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by obongtunji: 3:17pm On May 29, 2016
Wonders shall never end
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by mustmust(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
cruzita:

No the Peter Stephen didn't stand
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by youngberry001(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
cruzita:
mustmust:

No the Peter Stephen didn't stand
hehehe i swear u guys re fvcking funny
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Ajixegun: 3:52pm On May 29, 2016
Karshybaby she na true?
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Hybrid01: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
Saw this on naij yesterday also. One of the uncles even said the adults will direct the young couples on how to do it well.
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2016
I trust my dick..... e no go even rise 4 dis kinda situation.

3 Likes

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2016
i'd rather have cockroaches climb over me for a whole day than let my parents see me shooking.... kashybaby... Sorry ehn. Enjoy singapore. No more marrying you.... See as the guy dull face sev
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'd rather have cockroaches climb over me for a whole day than let my parents see me shooking.... kashybaby... Sorry ehn. Enjoy singapore. No more marrying you.... See as the guy dull face sev

grin lol... wudnt be fun if Ur dad or mom telling u how to hit it right? tongue

1 Like

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2016
cruzita:
As in ehn, my deek no go even stand.
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin lol... wudnt be fun if Ur dad or mom telling know to hit it right? tongue
i'll just stand up... Pull out a gun... ''oya.. Make all of una get out now!'' kabooom!!!!
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i'll just stand up... Pull out a gun... ''oya.. Make all of una get out now!'' kabooom!!!!

Gun or bazooka? grin tongue
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by NiRfreak(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2016
....So that the adult can teach the new couple how to fvck?...is dat for real? Our generation has more sexual experience and escapades compared to our parents......(our parents are learners compared to this computer age)
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by wittyt98(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

u re a bad geh grin grin grin
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by petz(f): 6:01pm On May 29, 2016
Warrisdis?
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Dannidom(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2016
Who woke me up from my slumber?
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Akshow: 6:28pm On May 29, 2016
Perversion
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Laveda(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
For wetin?

I no do.

undecided

But it's 'thier tradition' so I believe it's nothing to them now.

1 Like

Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 29, 2016
These are the things that detracts from morality
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

lol... Balista's more like it
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2016
Lalastic-seun-scopy ooooooooo..... grin grin grin grin..

dont mind me... grin grin grin
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
Is this for real?

if real, what genre of p0rn does this fall into: cfnm, cmnf, ssbbww, fetish, footj0b, bbw, bbc, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, torture, spasm compilation, orgazm, squirt, creamp!e, stockens, gay, lez, shemalle, grannie lipsrsealed, racial, desi aunty, etc i do tire to the list em...cool
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by jrupa(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2016
This one be as E get o
How I wun tk get attention...
Re: Family Watch As Son Makes Love To Wife For The First Time.(photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / I Just Sexed A Lady For 15 Minutes / I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.