Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest (8749 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Does Sucking Of Breast Increases Brest Size? / I Suck Her Brest And Milk Come Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Highbhee(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
A recent study showed that the breast tissues age two to three years faster than the rest of your body that’s a food for thought for every woman. But if we put that aside, there are many more factors that contributes to a sagging breasts such as having a baby, breastfeeding, weight problem can cause loss of elasticity of collagen.
The connective tissue under the skin leaving your set more deflated than firm. Experts also said that if your mother had a droopy pair; you have greater chances to end up with a droopy pair too. In order to save you from future deflating breasts here are some breasts behaviours you should avoid.
1.Crashes dieting
If you are having problems with weight gain, then you are prone to having saggy breasts. Going back and forth with your weight is an avenue to having a flaccid pair. Michael Edwards, MD, a breasts surgeon and president of American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, said. He said each time a woman gained weight and lose weight , her breasts tissues become slacker like an old tights.

2.Smoking
Are you an adherent smoker or addicted to smoking, then you don’t like your breasts. Smoking and pesky breasts are not great friends because apart from affecting the lungs, smoking weakens and ages the skin by decreasing the blood supply to the skin surface. So if you want firm breasts quit smoking!
3.Alcohol abuse
Alcohol has several health benefits when consumed in moderation. Alcohol abuse on the other hand, causes damage to your liver and skin elasticity. This in turn leads to loose skin and sagging breasts.
4.Wearing the right bra
If you are wearing the wrong bra, then you are in for more breasts trouble. Most ladies in Nigeria either wear a very tight bra or one that is too loose. Experts said that the more your boobs bounce around, the more stressed breast skin and collagen become. Always get your proper fittings when shopping for a bra, so as to ensure that you are wearing the right bra for your shape.
5.High-impact workouts
Some expert similar said that the back and forth repetitive motions that happen when you run or do similar workouts can lead to a breakdown of breast collagen. However, that doesn’t mean that you should not exercise regularly. All but moderation should be your watchword. Also remember to wear a sport bra when working out.
6.Bad posture
The way you carry yourself goes a long way in affecting your breasts shape. Make sure you pay attention to your posture throughout the day and make your breasts stand up proudly while walking straight.
Not protecting yourself from the sun rays
The cleavage and the breasts absorb their share of the sun’s UV rays in particular, and they can get burnt easily. This can make the skin wrinkle, age prematurely and damage it. Don’t over-expose your skin to the sun as it causes wrinkles and saggy breasts but protect yourself from
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
angry grin
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by sinaj(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2016
Issorite grin
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
Lol.. Saggy
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by gabinogem(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2016
Saggy breast... a turn off, especially the ones that have stretch marks. Hmmm. Irritating.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by makydebbie(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
lol..just bwress ooo
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by achinaboy(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2016
any breast wey go sagg go always sagg wen de time comes no mata how u tie it with bandage

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by tulipsmadra: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
@Highbhee Nice write up, just tidy up your post for easy reading.

Most girls wouldn't wear the right bra either because they don't really know, or they want their boobs to cause eye trouble.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by toyoC1(f): 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
Restore your firm and bouncy breasts with

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
In addition, boo.bs are gonna sag is you eat high carbs & add weight. Boo.bs are made up mainly of fatty tissues and are bound to sag with more weight gain and if not supported by a bra.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2016
number one on the list shud be....'' too much pressing''

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by bayocanny: 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
Kemi must hear this grin
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by stzy(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
Wepu anya n'ala na ala ga agbazi kwagi ala

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Emperessnaughty(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2016
*peepsInside*
Iisssssshhhhh

*adjustMYbraHand*
*walksAwayQuietly

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by RobinHez(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
This point right here is one of the annoying things I've discovered to be trending nowadays.. One cannot simply walk a few kilometres without sighting big bouncing jugs in little bras..!

Or, little jugs in big bras!

I swear, Nigerian ladies are the most confused in relativity with the world's population...sad

4.Wearing the right bra
If you are wearing the wrong bra, then you are in for more breasts trouble. Most ladies in Nigeria either wear a very tight bra or one that is too loose.
Experts said that the more your boobs bounce
around, the more stressed breast skin and collagen
become. Always get your proper fittings when
shopping for a bra, so as to ensure that you are
wearing the right bra for your shape.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by dauntless15(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..just bwress ooo
you know what? i cant help it whenever i see your pics am not stalking you and i don't want you to think anything funny but to be honest you're simply beautiful with your polish black complexion and dreamy eyes, pls dont ever try to bleach okay? you're gorgeous
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Burgerlomo: 6:16pm On May 29, 2016
achinaboy:
any breast wey go sagg go always sagg wen de time comes no mata how u tie it with bandage

grin grin grin it doesn't matter how you take package am D thing go still sagg grin
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by makydebbie(f): 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
dauntless15:
you know what? i cant help it whenever i see your pics am not stalking you and i don't want you to think anything funny but to be honest you're simply beautiful with your polish black complexion and dreamy eyes, pls dont ever try to bleach okay? you're gorgeous
awwnn thanks so much...i sure wont bleach...thanks alot
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by dauntless15(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
welcome
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by obainojazz(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
had to check what the other dude said grin......he's right though, you skin glows...your makeup make sense sef...
#dontbleach
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
obainojazz:
had to check what the other dude said grin......he's right though, you skin glows...your makeup make sense sef...
#dontbleach
thanks alot too...i wont bleach for any reason
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by princebishop(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
for the ladies
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by obainojazz(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks alot too...i wont bleach for any reason
welcome
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2016
makydebbie:
I had to open too see for myself, you real pretty, continue keeping it real.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Adeoba10(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2016
toyoC1:
Restore your firm and bouncy breasts with
which kind advert b dis.... abeg edit am, and carry d cocosheen comot make we see the coco.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2016
cally45:

I had to open too see for myself, you real pretty, continue keeping it real.
lol...thanks alot
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Holywizard: 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
I don suck my girl's breastz for 6yrs and half & it's still standing.
as am typing now am missing her n1pples. well make I wait cos she dey cum 2moro.
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
I don suck my girl's breastz for 6yrs and half & it's still standing.

as am typing now am missing her n1pples.
well make I wait cos she dey cum 2moro.

You no go marry her na free breast you dey suck

Everyday for the thief..........*you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Holywizard: 9:11pm On May 29, 2016
Ariel20:

You no go marry her na free breast you dey suck
Everyday for the thief..........*you know the rest
nawao 4 u ooo
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:
nawao 4 u ooo

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest by Holywizard: 9:18pm On May 29, 2016
Ariel20:
cheesy cheesy grin
I'm not ready yet...yet to serve

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.