Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? (4764 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Get Married As A Med Student/ Doctor? / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
Would you date a medical student/doctor? I would not even if they were the last humans on earth.
I have never seen a group of people so proud and egoistic. It is quite tragic. The go about feeling like they own the world.
I am talking about the guys here.
Yes, medicine is a noble profession and it is not easy in anyway. It could be a traumatizing experience for some but guy, na you be the first?
The like to act like they know it all. I know generally most guys are players, but in the medical schools, the concentration is higher. I would not wish a medical student/doctor upon my enemy.

Let me share a story:
In 2012, I had an inflamed appendix. Naturally I went to get an appendectomy done. The doctor there was my mom's student when he was in secondary school, so they had a good rapour. After the surgery however, the doctor, married to a family friend of ours, collected my number from the hospital records and started asking me out.!
See me o... To ease me into it, he told me of how other girls had dated him, and if I didn't know he was married I would have too. I have never been so insulted.

I have heard from friends, how doctors chase them up and down, medical students acting all pompous shaking their teeny weenies up and down.

I know nairalanders will say I am jealous or I have been played before, but there is nothing to be jealous about. All of us in our respective professions are important, only some are more risky than some.

There are good guys in the medical school no doubt, about 1 in every 70. But I'd like to hear your views on dating one of these guys sha.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by mhizeva(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
Doctors pompus... Unbelievable.... you mean only Nigerian Doctors
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by iamdurent(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by sinaj(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm

U dnt have to generalize coz of one silly experience u had.

Lots of Doctors av cme across are shy nd de nt pompous.

Oya Romancelanders Doctors cme defend una self

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Audray(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2016
So....are there special requirements needed to date one?
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by iamdurent(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2016
sinaj:
S
S for sinaj.

I hope its not space you tryna book!
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by SKAMM(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
SKAMM:
Would you date a medical student/doctor? I would not even if they were the last humans on earth.
I have never seen a group of people so proud and egoistic. It is quite tragic. The go about feeling like they own the world.
I am talking about the girls here.
Yes, medicine is a noble profession and it is not easy in anyway. It could be a traumatizing experience for some but girl, na you be the first?
The like to act like they know it all. I know generally most girls, are easy targets, but in the medical schools, the concentration is higher. I would not wish a medical student/doctor upon my enemy.

I know nairalanders will say I am jealous or I have been played before, but there is nothing to be jealous about. All of us in our respective professions are important, only some are more risky than some.

There are good girls in the medical school no doubt, about 1 in every 1000.

OP trust me I wouldn't have typed this any better.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by sinaj(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
iamdurent:

S for sinaj.

I hope its not space you tryna book!
sssssshhh m thinking
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Flashh: 2:49pm On May 29, 2016
I would not even if they were the last humans on earth.
Which medical student/medical doctor by profession would stoop so low to date/marry you?

9 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2016
Trust me, to date me, they have nowhere to stoop to.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Flashh: 3:23pm On May 29, 2016
^^^

Shoe cobbler will be okay for you then. Since "if medical doctors are the last men on earth, you would never date them" or remain single for life.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by MrWhaley: 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
Tcheww...and yet,they said Lawyers/Law students are the proudest set of people on earth. undecided
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Ranchhoddas: 3:42pm On May 29, 2016
CameronDash:
Trust me, to date me, they have nowhere to stoop to.
What did you study?
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by johnsonpolice: 3:49pm On May 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What did you study?
i like them, more then any thing.i am looking for female doctor right now.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Ranchhoddas: 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
johnsonpolice:
i like them, more then any thing.i am looking for female doctor right now.
Is the OP a doctor too?
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 29, 2016
Flashh:

Which medical student/medical doctor by profession would stoop so low to date/marry you?
Good question my brother, one that doesn't necessarily need an answer cos the answer is obvious.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Drinkwater(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
Tell us what happened and not the fabricated story you put out there. You rushed to NL so that people of like minds can epp you ease the pain. wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by pabloid(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2016
Sure you never met a good one. They'll care for you like none othe.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Damitism: 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
Someone is pained.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by ireneony(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by lovingT(f): 6:30pm On May 29, 2016
Sweetheart just cos one broke your heart doesn't mean they all bad. I happen to be dating one right now n I can't seem to stop smiling.

. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
Why so much bad blood against us... cry

U met one irresponsible player doctor now u r generalising...

Not fair at alll

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
CameronDash:
Yes, medicine is a noble profession and it is not easy in anyway. It could be a traumatizing experience for some but guy, na you be the first?
The like to act like they know it all. I know generally most guys are players, but in the medical schools, the concentration is higher. I would not wish a medical student/doctor upon my enemy.

Let me share a story:
In 2012, I had an inflamed appendix. Naturally I went to get an appendectomy done. The doctor there was my mom's student when he was in secondary school, so they had a good rapour. After the surgery however, the doctor, married to a family friend of ours, collected my number from the hospital records and started asking me out.!
See me o... To ease me into it, he told me of how other girls had dated him, and if I didn't know he was married I would have too. I have never been so insulted.

I have heard from friends, how doctors chase them up and down, medical students acting all pompous shaking their teeny weenies up and down.

There are good guys in the medical school no doubt, about 1 in every 70. But I'd like to hear your views on dating one of these guys sha.

You're right oh but then there are humble guys too among them.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
Targaeryian:
Why so much bad blood against us... cry

U met one irresponsible player doctor now u r generalising...

Not fair at alll
I am a medical student, I know who my male friends are and what they do. Judging from what even the most innocent looking ones confess to me, doctors are a no no
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
lovingT:
Sweetheart just cos one broke your heart doesn't mean they all bad. I happen to be dating one right now n I can't seem to stop smiling.

. tongue tongue tongue
I have never dated anyone of them, so no I haven't been hurt. I am speaking from the testimony of their mouths, and what I have seen them do. You might just be surprised
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2016
CameronDash:
I am a medical student, I know who my male friends are and what they do. Judging from what even the most innocent looking ones confess to me, doctors are a no no

I am a doctor and I have been one since 2008.

I agree that many doctors are unrepentant flirts but it's not all.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
Drinkwater:
Tell us what happened and not the fabricated story you put out there. You rushed to NL so that people of like minds can epp you ease the pain. wink
pain ni, lol. I just observe what my classmates do to girls and what the girls who insist on medical students go through. Imagine my besties bf trying to kiss me. For what na?
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by DrObum(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2016
OP don't be a mumu somboriii nah undecided

If something pain you, no come open thread here, go sort your issues nah
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
CameronDash:

Let me share a story:

Be wise and date an engineer.

#ProudlyEngineering
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by CameronDash(f): 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:
@CameronDash @all, what's it with this fad of calling doctors out and the generalization thang? You have one or two sour experience and boom! the next thing we'd hear is 'all doctors are this or that '. I'm not one for taking up the gauntlet to defend the herd accusations and generalization buh like seriously, you guys should cut us some slack.
I don't think anyone is compelled to date anyone, and the least I know of decency is that it's soo not cool running to social media to tell the world who you wouldn't date or badmouthing what you don't have a taste for.
I'm a doctor.
Thank you.
thank you sir. I am a medical student and I have never had any bad experience. If you read very well, I pointed out that there are good guys, I know a few. Still I interact with my colleagues, I hear the degenerating things they say about girls, even the ones they are dating. A medical student from another University made same observation. Doctors constantly try their luck with us. Let's be frank with each other sir. I mean no disrespect or disregard for the noble profession.. I am proud to be a medical student actually.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Ojaikor Unhooks Bra To Show How Perky Her Bo-obs Are [video] / I Need A Man To Be My Husband / See The 15yrs Old Girl Photo Trending On Twitter With A Nasty Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.