Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken (2247 Views)

Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others / Tell Us The Craziest Food Combo You've Ever Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by JadeWilliam(f): 3:28pm On May 29, 2016
Please I want recommendations of red wine (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) for hosting a party.Really good ones.
Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by youngaz(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2016
Wooooo!!!!!! As for me i dnt like nd will neva take any alcoholic drink in my lyf....bt talking about red non alcoholic wine oh boi U've gotta try "flemish" or "Pure Heaven" mhen u won't regret it
Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by UrWorstNitemare: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
OP. If u want the best, u shld obviously go for a PAUL MASSON Brand. Either: Paul masson Burgundy, Paul masson white sparkling, Paul masson California e.t.c
The listed are all variant of Red wine with excellent taste and quality.

*That's ma expert take*
cool

1 Like

Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by Strawman: 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
Ribena..it is somehow reddish in colour lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by laurel03(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
Strawman:
Ribena..it is somehow reddish in colour lipsrsealed
zobo too

2 Likes

Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by ambient: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
There must always be werey people that want to coment.

Op i think carlo rossi red wine is good and quite cheap
Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by nlPoster: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ribena and Zobo. Plus some common Nigerian wines.
Re: Name The Best Red Wine You Have Ever Taken by Shipmate: 10:39am On Mar 12
We would love you to try Definianos! Call 08099995661 to order and discover the rich flavors of Definianos Red Wine. Cheers to unforgettable moments!

(1) (Reply)

List Of Mouth-watering Ghanaian Delicacies / To Cook For My Male Friend Or Not To Cook? / This Is Tasteless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.