Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68359 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nwobini1308: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Hey Friends, I have just received mine now and the official kick off for the courses is on 30th August, 2016 and the first course is Setting Goals for Success.
Meanwhile, this is the schedule of activities for the week:
1. Sign of Charter of Commitment

2. Complete the Pre-programme Survey- Here's the link

3. Review the Programme Calendar

4. Complete your profile

5. Access your community and enroll for the course "Setting Goals for Success"

6. Introduce yourself on the community wall by making your first post

Next week you will receive instructions on how to access a useful feature called iCoach.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Cypus01: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Please how do we review the programme calendar? has anyone been able to register for the 1st week course?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nwobini1308: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Same here bros, still trying to know how to get to where the program calendar is as to print it
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
nwobini1308:
Same here bros, still trying to know how to get to where the program calendar is as to print it
The calendar is attached to the last email we just received. Course registration starts tomorrow. Cypus01

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2016
nwobini1308:
Hey Friends, I have just received mine now and the official kick off for the courses is on 30th August, 2016 and the first course is Setting Goals for Success.
Meanwhile, this is the schedule of activities for the week:
1. Sign of Charter of Commitment

2. Complete the Pre-programme Survey- Here's the link

3. Review the Programme Calendar

4. Complete your profile

5. Access your community and enroll for the course "Setting Goals for Success"

6. Introduce yourself on the community wall by making your first post

Next week you will receive instructions on how to access a useful feature called iCoach.
Exactly my brother
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by nwobini1308: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Thank you my brother, I have downloaded it
Jethrolite:
The calendar is attached to the last email we just received. Course registration starts tomorrow. Cypus01
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cypus01:
Please how do we review the programme calendar? has anyone been able to register for the 1st week course? it is attached to the mail that was sent to you

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by beylinko(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is a welcome development and i want to say a warm congratulations to all participants. In the next 5 years the sky will be our starting points.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by chemvic: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
There is a need to allow those who have towed this path to direct this new set as to the do's and don'ts of this second phase, we humbly welcome INPUTS!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by lankywizar(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Got the mail this morning.

Pls add me to the whatsapp group 080xxxxxxx
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Cypus01: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please help... will BOI or AMI provide a Buddy or we must be the one to provide our own personal Buddy?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cypus01:
Please help... will BOI or AMI provide a Buddy or we must be the one to provide our own personal Buddy?
Relax and wait for further instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cypus01:

Go look for a buddy if you don't already have one.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
1Dray:

Go look for a buddy if you don't already have one.
Buddy appointment is for September 8 and an email will be sent to that effect.

I am very sorry for those that want to run before they can walk because you know more than the organisers.

When I have had enough, I will unfollow this thread. I don't really see the use of this thread as the AMI platform has a built in social media for the exact purpose this thread is trying to fulfil, the difference being over there you're interacting with participants while here there are over sabi non participants, lecture sellers, aproko consultants and those who know nothing but just want to rip off the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Jethrolite:

I am very sorry for those that want to run before they can walk because you know more than the organisers.

When I have had enough, I will unfollow this thread. I don't really see the use of this thread as the AMI platform has a built in social media for the exact purpose this thread is trying to fulfil, the difference being over there you're interacting with participants while here there are over sabi non participants, lecture sellers, aproko consultants and those who know nothing but just want to rip off the gullible.

I don't know what your problem is, but ever since you came on this thread you've been aggressive not to say the least. nobody forced you here, if you don't like it here, please you unfollow. we don't need people like you here.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by lovemko(m): 4:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Jethrolite:

Calm down Mr. Dnt take tinx too personal

And to buttress your point further though, some people here seem to know so much... Lol. Looks like some persons have don extreme background preparation 4 this. I suggest that most of u new guys here take it one step at a time, u dnt need all dis energy and enthusiasm, jst relax, u av a load of work coming up in 3months dat will sap out all that energy.
There is plenty of gud wen u pretend to know little nd do less... U learn more

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Jethrolite:

What exactly are you saying? Are you saying it would be wrong if one arranges for a buddy in good time pending the time he would be needing him? Are you saying he should be waiting till the last minute then start scampering around for one in the 11th hour? BTW, I'm not in your batch, I've been there and heading to the next stage. I thought I could just advice someone needing help and not an 'I too know' peeps like you. You can go ahead and "unfollow" and do your thing, I wonder who is needing your help.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2016
lovemko:

Calm down Mr. Dnt take tinx too personal

And to buttress your point further though, some people here seem to know so much... Lol. Looks like some persons have don extreme background preparation 4 this. I suggest that most of u new guys here take it one step at a time, u dnt need all dis energy and enthusiasm, jst relax, u av a load of work coming up in 3months dat will sap out all that energy.
There is plenty of gud wen u pretend to know little nd do less... U learn more

Good luck
Exactly, like I said yesterday. I started my course this morning and already have 2 potential buddies. Even reaching out to people on a process before it is brought to their knowledge causes confusion on the platform.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2016
othnielejike1:

I don't know what your problem is, but ever since you came on this thread you've been aggressive not to say the least. nobody forced you here, if you don't like it here, please you unfollow. we don't need people like you here.
And you know I'm aggressive by text? It's now aggressive to talk sense. Ok.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
1Dray:

What exactly are you saying? Are you saying it would be wrong if one arranges for a buddy in good time pending the time he would be needing him? Are you saying he should be waiting till the last minute then start scampering around for one in the 11th hour? BTW, I'm not in your batch, I've been there and heading to the next stage. I thought I could just advice someone needing help and not an 'I too know' peeps like you. You can go ahead and "unfollow" and do your thing, I wonder who is needing your help.
No, it is not bad but it causes confusion. Good thing you are participating also, do you remember how confused people were when your set started initially. That is exactly what is happening now in my set, there are people who are worried about making course payment and those who can't use their calendar thinking it contains August only.

Before the course registration opened, nobody knew what a buddy was. Everybody was just making wall post based on instructions then imagine someone coming to ask for buddy, even the person asking does not have the material to add. But this morning after registering the first course, everyone now understands what a buddy is and are making new wall posts to show their industry and hopefully meet people in the same industry as them.

Not trying to antagonise anyone but I believe people should be allowed to take baby steps but that's my opinion and people can decide on knowing whatever they want to know even ahead of the program.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Jethrolite:
No, it is not bad but it causes confusion. Good thing you are participating also, do you remember how confused people were when your set started initially. That is exactly what is happening now in my set, there are people who are worried about making course payment and those who can't use their calendar thinking it contains August only.

Before the course registration opened, nobody knew what a buddy was. Everybody was just making wall post based on instructions then imagine someone coming to ask for buddy, even the person asking does not have the material to add. But this morning after registering the first course, everyone now understands what a buddy is and are making new wall posts to show their industry and hopefully meet people in the same industry as them.

Not trying to antagonise anyone but I believe people should be allowed to take baby steps but that's my opinion and people can decide on knowing whatever they want to know even ahead of the program.

sorry if I seem to be insulting. I don't mean to be. maybe the message I passed was wrong. please accept my apology. I miss understood you.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
othnielejike1:

sorry if I seem to be insulting. I don't mean to be. maybe the message I passed was wrong. please accept my apology. I miss understood you.
I took no offense, no need to apologise. People misunderstand in verbal communication talk less of just trying to communicate in in text only.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by greatIQ: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
@Othnielejike1, I'm one of the Aug. 29th 2016, batchmates, I have issues with enrolling for my first course: "Setting Goals for Success". I have actually done 1. Lessons; and 2. Pre-assessment... I'm stuck at going for 3. Activity, pls what is the way forward? Do i need to have a buddy before taking the "3. Activity"?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by joransky4re(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
yes u need a buddy
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
ALL THESE 2ND TIMERS TAKE IT EASE,VERY SOON SOME OF YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MOUTH TO TALK AGAIN,DONT WORRY,THIS JOURNEY IS VERY VERY TOUGH,SOME WILL START TO DROP.IT IS COMPETITION BE CAREFUL,ASK THOSE BEFORE YOU AND BE WISE.THANKS
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Rhard: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
A LOT OF FACTORS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN THE COURSES,DON'T BE ARROGATE,DON'T TOO MUCH DEPEND ON THE VIDEO OR MP3 AT TIMES NETWORK DISTORTION.READ THE MATERIALS,USE GOOGLE SEARCH TO GET QUICK ANSWERS.REMEMBER GOOD GRADE BETTER CHANCES TO REACH THE FINAL AND GOOD CERTIFICATE.GOOD LUCK

REMEMBER! "whosoever that put his hands on the plough and turns back is not worthy for the training"-jesus
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
yes invite a buddy at this stage
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
hello house. can somebody helpme out. my buddy is findit difficult to reply to the request. what should he do
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
othnielejike1:
hello house. can somebody helpme out. my buddy is findit difficult to reply to the request. what should he do

There's no reply anywhere... Just click on the 'Confirm Buddyship'
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by othnielejike1: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
hello guys, how has being the journey so far? mine is going at a really slow pace. my system is really slow whenever i log into the ami website. don't know why.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by chimaude: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Please someone should help Me here, I NEED a BUDDY, for days now I cant do anything further coz I have no buddy. Send Me email or text with your email and name if possible your phone number to chimaudei@gmail.com or 09086680575. Thanks and God bless. Even if U r from the previous and U always check Ur mail I'll appreciate.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by 1Dray(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
chimaude:
Please someone should help Me here, I NEED a BUDDY, for days now I cant do anything further coz I have no buddy. Send Me email or text with your email and name if possible your phone number to chimaudei@gmail.com or 09086680575. Thanks and God bless

Get a family member or friend in your hood... It will be easier for you that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.