Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day (44712 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Tambuwal Shares Keke, Pumping & Tiller Machines To Mark Democracy Day(pics) / Udom Of Akwa Ibom Distributes Kerosene To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Youngzedd(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
laurel03:
yahoo boys using microphone

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2016
WHO NOTICED HOW HIS 2ND SON WAS BEHAVING DURING THE SERVICE,i no talk anything oh,AFTERALL PEOPLE NO DEY PLAN SAY DEM GO BORN IMBEH.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by ucnwafor(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
The kind convoy diz wike carry today eeeeehh, like about 200 vehicles nd the rivers state politicians, local govt chairmen nd counselors, traditional rulers, press, military men, etc. I was upstairs as an onlooker nd these are plying aba road as much as 2hrs plus.........o! Mehn!! Power sweet ooO
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
Youu transform? They no pay you?, u r just a tiler my friend! It was the money that transform that! Tell us u r a professional tiler/labourer or geraouthere mehn.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by emoa2002(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

The church he went to is very close to my house. See as soldiers came early in the morning to pursue all those people that sell close to the road Wike was to pass to the church. They destroyed their benches and told them to leave the area. People who are struggling to survive...

There is one particular woman I buy recharge card from. She wasn't around, but the bench she uses when coming to sell has been destroyed. I'm sure she will have to sit on the floor now. All because Wike was passing.
People just don't care about others.
Well for me ooooo those people are really constituting nuisance there, imagine today i drove through there i was like waoooo the road was free.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
Going to Church is good but accepting Christ is better.
He is still a hypocrite though.

I will only believe his good intentions when he disaccioates from the likes of go round, ateke et al

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Orikinla(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.
◄ Isaiah 29:13 ►[/size]
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Orikinla(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I will only believe his good intentions when he disaccioates from the likes of go round, ateke et al
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by otokx(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
ucnwafor:
The kind convoy diz wike carry today eeeeehh, like about 200 vehicles nd the rivers state politicians, local govt chairmen nd counselors, traditional rulers, press, military men, etc. I was upstairs as an onlooker nd these are plying aba road as much as 2hrs plus.........o! Mehn!! Power sweet ooO

That is not power, but a typical black man poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Nwiboko26(f): 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
U hv no right to judge
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by bolex04(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

The church he went to is very close to my house. See as soldiers came early in the morning to pursue all those people that sell close to the road Wike was to pass to the church. They destroyed their benches and told them to leave the area. People who are struggling to survive...

There is one particular woman I buy recharge card from. She wasn't around, but the bench she uses when coming to sell has been destroyed. I'm sure she will have to sit on the floor now. All because Wike was passing.
the soldiers suppose destroy dt your yeye phone wey u dey use type...nonsensetical somebody,na everytin u dey see
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by DrayZee: 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by treach(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
Femich18:
Nowadays pastors are one of the greatest problem of this country....The so called men of God corrupt pass anytin
I know dia is freedom of speech and expression. Bt mind wat u say abt men ordained by God....
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by osabiggy(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

It's true; I'm sure you;ve not head of ban on street trading or the crackdown every now & then on street trading. In as much as I do not support the action (these people are trying to make ends meet. Transformation/change should start from infrastructure rather than the people in the lower cadet of society. The action may have just been another co incidence.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Pennywise(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
Laying a hand on Wike's head might stop him from using foul language.

But to be truly God fearing, the Bishop need to lay his foot squarely on Wike's flat head.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by diego101(m): 1:36am On May 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

NIGGA BELV ME WIKE NEVER KNEW WHAT U JUST SAID, THATS HIS SECURITY NOT HIM SO DONT BLAME ON WIKE

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by dasparrow: 1:43am On May 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

That's Nigeria for you. This country does not care about the poor. They are treated like trash.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Zedoo(m): 4:51am On May 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

Baba who told you wike himself ordered this act by the security agents, we all know how over zealously eager our soldiers/policemen are to state their superiority over "bloody" civilians.

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Reference(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You're just wasting your time. You expect 'him' to bite the fingers that fed 'them'. The so called militants, the Ateke's, the Tompolos are the reason he is able to do the projects he is doing when even the Federal government cannot kickstart its own. From Edo State to Akwa Ibom, from NDDC to Niger-Delta Ministry these 'militants' are the guarantors of the flow of funds from a dysfunctional centre to those states. Without them derivation will have been ended by Nigeria and its owners. So whether APC or PDP, any leader from that region at any level CANNOT toy with the wood for the fire.

When we say restructure you people say no. There is a reason why children are given plastic cups while adults drink from fine china except you are born to royalty. Think Nigeria.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by evaonuegbu90(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2016
May God forgive u.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by djraymy(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2016
Zico5:
There is no need for what the man above me is saying. U automatically reap whatever u sow. We all must account for our deeds either here on earth or life after. There is no substitute for that. God knows who is behind all the killings in Rivers and will surely reward accordingly. Let wike rest for God sake.
your type always piss me of.. What if you die to realise there's no life after
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by lordkhalifa(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2016
Whom God don bless No fulani sipping donkey should try to destroy him

The Favour of God is with dis man... The slayer of APC in Rivers state
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by DrayZee: 7:18am On May 30, 2016
Zedoo:

Baba who told you wike himself ordered this act by the security agents, we all know how over zealously eager our soldiers/policemen are to state their superiority over "bloody" civilians.
I never said Wike ordered the act.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by DrayZee: 7:18am On May 30, 2016
diego101:

NIGGA BELV ME WIKE NEVER KNEW WHAT U JUST SAID, THATS HIS SECURITY NOT HIM SO DONT BLAME ON WIKE
I didn't blame it on Wike. What is wrong with you people?
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Femich18(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2016
treach:
I know dia is freedom of speech and expression. Bt mind wat u say abt men ordained by God....
How many of them are ordained by God... stop fooling yourself. Most of them are very corrupt..and also many of them are politicians disgusing as Pastors...We Ve got many fake pastors in this our present days
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Menabari: 8:44am On May 30, 2016
#AnoitedToRule
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by gdon1010(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

Did wike order dem 2 do diz? Do nt criticise unnecessary wike cant give such oda d solider did dat out of dere own power while on duty..
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by balancediet(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2016
You are required to report @ SSS office abuja for questioning on Tuesday 31st May,
DrayZee:
Mtcheew... Wike...

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2016
Reference:

You're just wasting your time. You expect 'him' to bite the fingers that fed 'them'. The so called militants, the Ateke's, the Tompolos are the reason he is able to do the projects he is doing when even the Federal government cannot kickstart its own. From Edo State to Akwa Ibom, from NDDC to Niger-Delta Ministry these 'militants' are the guarantors of the flow of funds from a dysfunctional centre to those states. Without them derivation will have been ended by Nigeria and its owners. So whether APC or PDP, any leader from that region at any level CANNOT toy with the wood for the fire.

When we say restructure you people say no. There is a reason why children are given plastic cups while adults drink from fine china except you are born to royalty. Think Nigeria.
We must never support evil, no matter what.
Irrespective of the consequences.
Nobody is greater than anybody.
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 10:39am On May 30, 2016
tayo200:
I dedicate this space to my future wife...I will love u so much
Oboy u dae on point. I will hug her and love her everyday

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by Oghumu1(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2016
laurel03:
yahoo boys using microphone
Lol very legit!!!!! Even the highest criminals get caught in their formats..
Re: Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day by DrayZee: 12:58pm On May 30, 2016
gdon1010:
Did wike order dem 2 do diz? Do nt criticise unnecessary wike cant give such oda d solider did dat out of dere own power while on duty..
I did not say Wike ordered it. Do you guys have sense at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.