Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV (23039 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2016
This combination is as bad as Beans and Boiled egg.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by onosprince(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by IceMan85(m): 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by NaijaCuzin: 8:07pm On May 29, 2016
funny PDP

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 29, 2016
LIE SQUAD unleashed! Channels in trouble!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Louislewis: 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]When Obasanjo came on board, he was left with 3.5 billion dollars in our reserve without complaining.He took this nation to a point of settling our debts. When Jonathan was going, our reserve was at 30.6 billion dollars according to Obasanjo, which he(Jonathan) left with present government. But when the party of "I will, I will" electioneering campaign slogan, without economic blueprint, came on board, they started with blame games, propagandas and lies of meeting empty treasury to cover up their no-ideas of well articulated economic policies ahead of their weaknesses and fear of failure. Till today, so many people are still believing on the propagandas and lies of billions and millions being stolen and returned, yet non of them have been taken to regular court for proper prosecution, due to lack of evident to cover up cooked up figures levied against them by EFCC and their masters (APC govt.) All still bores down to ways of brainwashing their followers on how bad things seem to be to cover up their weakness and failure. Today the situation has gone bad so much that instead of improving from what they met on ground, situations have degenerated far below what they met. They are still on their blame games of cooked up looted and return figures by their perceived enemies just to be deceiving and diverting the attentions of the masses from their weakness and failure, at the same time trying to paint ugly picture of situation in the country caused by previous government to destroy them more. Due to no knowledge on how the slogan "I will I will" will transcend into proper economic blueprint and policies realities, they stylishly dodged the presidential debate where questions based on economic policies will be asked. Today, we are seeing the effects of that. We have seen part with the drafting of 2016 budget which was finally managed to be accepted by house to cover their failure of not being able to draft ordinary budget. Budget I called "Mockery Budget"
Whoever that is hoping that things will be better is just daydreaming. You will hope, hopelessly until the next 12 yrs when we may likely get power shift if at all the nation called Nigeria will be in existence. Please sit back and ask yourself these questions-
Why do we have our exchange rate in such high condition. Ans- is because, that is the major business of the northern that are in government, majorly true owners of Bureau De Change. They have access to bank for foreign currencies at official rate, while you and I, which is denied of such access, go to parallel market to buy at exorbitant rate
Why are we buying fuel at this rate now? Ans- because 90 percent of our oil blocks are owe by the northerns, majorly our pasted and present northern leaders, with their relations in one form or the other.
Why is a fruit of tomato costlier than a fruit of Apple? Ans- because they, the northern are the major producers. This same reasons go for the present price of rice today which is sold from 18000 to 20000 naira now for a bag.
Why are we being so deceived by the excuses few cabals of this government is giving to jack up prices of commodities in line with northern's interest of business to our own (the masses) detriment and some of you are so myopic in reading the full handwriting on the wall? I wish you the best, continue with your daydreaming of good governance while your pockets continue to experience a quick dilapidation of content to abject poverty due to this government unfriendly policies.[/size]

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by EmmaChibu77: 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
Going on air to dish out May 29 lies. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by berrystunn(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari please step down before is too late.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by waynejesus: 8:21pm On May 29, 2016
okay let go streaming
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Roliks09: 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
I am surprised at the few comments this thread has generated.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by uduokirika1(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Roliks09:

How. Many people get light for house to watch?

Many are just reading commnts of those watching it live

Check d number of monickers viewing this thread it will clear ur doubt

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2016
Lai Mohammed finally admit that GEJ had a better economic team

15 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Temptee101(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
Total blackout. Oh God! what have we done to deserve this? Are we the worst people on earth? What sort of leaders do we have? Nigerians are living on hope while some are living in self deceit. God have we not suffered enough? Nigerians are hardworking and very enduring set of people but our selfish leaders are the bane of Nigeria's growth. Come wipe away our tears.

12 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by gabrielokeke555(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
Another opportunity for Lai Mohammed to showcase his lying talents.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by OKKO(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
Roliks09:

To be honest with you I am not watching...though I could have loved to be entertained with the lies that will be dished out.

No light since today, don't have money to fuel the gen. 2Ls of PMS is equivalent to 5 cups of garri here!

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Equado(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2016
ASL33:
19:09 channels tv gone of air in UK. Is this how they win best tv station for ten yrs running? Pathetic
the picture quality was terrible, kept going off air
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by ASL33: 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
OKKO:

To be honest with you I am not watching...though I could have loved to be entertained with the lies that will be dished out.

No light since today, don't have money to fuel the gen. 2Ls of PMS is equivalent to 5 cups of garri here!
I am touched.
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
The asset declaration question wasn't handled well.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by claremont(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Yemikola(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]When Obasanjo came on board, he was left with 3.5 billion dollars in our reserve without complaining.He took this nation to a point of settling our debts. When Jonathan was going, our reserve was at 30.6 billion dollars according to Obasanjo, which he(Jonathan) left with present government. But when the party of "I will, I will" electioneering campaign slogan, without economic blueprint, came on board, they started with blame games, propagandas and lies of meeting empty treasury to cover up their no-ideas of well articulated economic policies weaknesses. Till today, so many people are still believing on the propagandas and lies of billions and millions being stolen and returned, yet non of them have been taken to regular court for proper prosecution, due to lack of evident to cover up cooked up figures levied against them by EFCC and their masters (APC govt.) All still bores down to ways of brainwashing their followers on how bad things seem to be to cover up their weakness. Today the situation has gone bad so much that instead of improving from what they met on ground, situations have degenerated far below what they met. They are still on their blame games of cooked up looted and return figures by their perceived enemies just to be deceiving and diverting the attentions of the masses from their weaknesses of non idea of good economic policies, just to paint fake ugly situations in country. Due to no knowledge on how the slogan "I will I will" will transcend into proper economic blueprint and policies realities, they stylishly dodged the presidential debate where questions based on economic policies will be asked. Today, we are seeing the effects of that. We have seen part with the drafting of 2016 budget. Budget I called "Mockery Budget"
Whoever that are hoping that things will be better, you are just daydreaming. You will hope, hopelessly until the next 12 yrs when we may likely get power shift if at all the nation called Nigeria will be in existence. Please sit back and ask yourself these questions-
Why do we have our exchange rate in such high condition. Ans- is because, that is the major business of the northern that are in government, majorly true owners of Bureau De Change. They have access to bank for foreign currencies at official rate, while you and I is denied of such access, go to parallel market to buy at exorbitant rate
Why are we buying fuel at this rate now? Ans- because 90 percent of our oil blocks are owe by the northerns, majorly our pasted and present northern leaders, with their relations in one form or the other.
Why is a fruit of tomato costlier than a fruit of Apple? Ans- because they, the northern are the major producers. This same reasons go for the present price of rice today which is sold from 18000 to 20000 naira now for a bag.
Why are we being so deceived by the excuses few cabals of this government is giving to jack up prices of commodities in line with northern's interest of business to our own (the masses) detriment and some of you are so myopic in reading the full handwriting on the wall? I wish you the best, continue with your daydreaming of good governance while your pockets continue to experience a quick dilapidation of content to abject poverty due to this government unfriendly policies.[/size]
What is this one saying? The open confessions of those accused of looting our treasury is enough reason to doubt the veracity of all you raised here. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Where were you when Falaye, shekarau, Olisa methu, Dokpesi, Dasuki and Fani Kayode were confessing collecting and sharing money from national treasury?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by pedrilo: 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
No light to watch. Chai, we r finished.
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by rose54321: 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
The Finance Minister as always was on point.
The Information Minister tried but in my opinion evaded some questions.
The other 2 mehn, i wasn't feeling them, the Army dude seemed a bit proud, and the other guy was dull.
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by mcgaius: 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
Someone needs to interprete English to English when pmb is speaking
Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by chigoizie7(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2016
From what I am reading here,

It seems those people asking them questions are dafts too.

What has the current state of the economy got to do with asset declaration?

I thought they should have asked them to throw more light on our current monetary policies, whether naira is truly devalued or on the verge of being devalued.

I thought they should also be asked the current revenues of this economy due to NDA's damaging of oil pipe lines and what they are doing to diversify the economy as soon as possible.

I would want them to ask the finance minister to throw more light on customs declaration that from 1st June, custom duties will be calculated with N285/$ as against N199/$ and what they are doing to alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians owing to high cost of commodities in the market, and what they will do to make sure Nigerian workers has enough money to meet the demands of high cost of commodities in the market. Will the salaries be increased? If yes, does it mean they will amend the budget to cover up for the latest costs of salary increase in the recurrent expenditures?

I want them to tell us the current and intending prices of petroleum products across the nation.

Lastly, since u have been recovering looted funds, how much has been recovered so far and what was it used for or what is it going to be used for?m

Let me not add the issues of EFCC,DSS and co disrespecting the court orders, because they can easily defend PMB on that.

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by Bullet1234(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
Hahaha this man again? Him go use lies wound una there.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by numericalguy(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
They promised Nigerians 3,000,000 in one year but reverse is the case because miliions of Nigerians have lost their jobs due to these rogues in government.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Firefire:
All the participants asked when Major General Mohomodu Buhari will publicly declare his assets as promised before electing him into office.

Come see shameful defense. cheesy
bubu will declare it when 1naira becomes 1dollar hahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by chebeoc(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
Open confessions inside your bedroom, out of 420bn you're probing 10bn and singing about it since one year.
what happened to the remaining 410bn. how you guys reason baffles me.

What is this one saying? The open confessions of those accused of looting our treasury is enough reason to doubt the veracity of all you raised here. Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Where were you when Falaye, shekarau, Olisa methu, Dokpesi, Dasuki and Fani Kayode were confessing collecting and sharing money from national treasury? [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV by voiceofdelta50(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Lai Mohammed finally admit that GEJ had a better economic team

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly / Saraki’s Impeachment: PDP Senators Keep Vigil At NASS / Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.